Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mugengsrmugengsr Posts: 12
    Just about all the dealers in DCMD/VA area are selling FX35s for 8-9K below MSRP plus .09% financing!
  • cap58cap58 Posts: 32
    Just completed negotiations on a new 2010 FX35 yesterday - the car is being shipping to NE Ohio from Chicago. I will get it next weekend.

MSRP $53320
    Deluxe Touring Pkg, Navigation Pkg, Premium Pkg
    Moonlight White Pearl with Graphite Interior
    Final price $45310 (15% off MSRP)

Traded in a 2008 EX35 with 67500 miles (other than the high miles, in great shape). Got what I consider is a fair price for the trade. The high miles was the big issue - we couldn't find another sale out there at the auctions with more than 50k miles.

I actually had been looking to go back to Lexus for an RX350, but found dealing with Lexus to be a nightmare - talk about stereotypical sales people - ugh!!! I had concerns going back to Infiniti because the dealer I had bought the EX from was a train wreck. Luckily, a well established dealer group came in and bought the local competition Infiniti dealership and they are wonderful. This will be my 4th Infiniti - the first 2 were bought in SW Ohio when I lived down there - a great dealership with great service.

I just wish Infiniti would offer the option of a wood trim steering wheel - I see they do have one in the new QX56 (it's actually a wood insert, not a wood wrap like the Lexus), but I don't need to drive a $70K car that is as big as a house!!

Looking forward to getting my new car next weekend. And for all of you NE Ohio Infinti owners out there who are fed up with the incumbent Infiniti dealership, check out the new dealership (near the airport - hint, hint). I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
  • Hey guys...

I've been checking your experiences and recently just called my dealer on an 2010 fx35. He told me that he is having problems finding a 2010 these days but because of that, he's willing to sell me a 2011 fx35 touring package for around 43k. I think MSRP for that is about 49-51? something like that.

Is that a pretty good deal? Seems like a signifigant drop for a 2011! Of course it doesn't involve any hidden fees like paperwork or whatever they might try to slide in.

Thoughts?
  • Here the low down.

MSRP $50995
    Navigation Pkg
    Premium Pkg
    Splash Guards
    Roof Rails
    Rear Bumper Protector
    Illuminated Kick Plates (very cool)
    Moonlight White Pearl with Wheat Interior

Final price $41,255 + D/H (589.00) = 41,844
    Basically (Invoice - 5,500) + D/H

Since we took the dealer cash we financed through US Bank at 3.25% @60 months

Very good purchase experience with Infiniti of Denver (Internet Sales)
  • mosomoso Posts: 8
    I just got this deal:
    2010 INFINITI FX35 AWD MSRP $48,280.
    Discount - $11,280
    Purchase price (inc destination charges) = $37,000

I called all over the places, nobody could match this deal, plus 2010 models are hard to fund now, they are almost gone.

Thoughts?
  • That is a pretty good deal. I am also working on a deal with one of the local dealer and they are only offering me $10,500 off MSRP. Which state are you located at? I am in CA.
  • mosomoso Posts: 8
    Actually I got even a better deal from another dealer today (Herb Chambers of Westbourough in Massachusetts)
    2010 FX35 (Premium + Nav) MSRP# 50735,00
    Discount # 11600,00
    Deal Price (Inclu destination charges) # 39135,00 and on the top of that 72 months financing at 2.99%.
    I took the deal.
  • This is a Texas thing - but Infiniti announced they will have sales tax credits till the end of the year on the FX (either 2010 or 2011)... :)
  • clpurnellclpurnell Posts: 1,087
    My sister has a 2008 FX35 with 49k miles on it. The payoff on it is only 22k so she is looking at keeping it as you can't buy one in Houston for anywhere close to that much. Does infiniti negotiate on the buyouts at all. Are there any current loyalty incentives out right now?
  • feetfrstfeetfrst Posts: 1
    Just purchased in Md area a 2011 FX 35 AWD
    Premium
    mud guards
    destination
    Invoice $50070 ( included $725 in options not charged in deal)
    Purchase: $ 41,330 internet deal, over $8K discount , 17.5% off sticker
    amazed at discounts giving on 2011's!!
    Best deal I ever received on a new car in current model year!
  • I have been thinking about getting into a lease for a 2011 Fx or possibly buying a 2009 with low miles but your deal is pretty damn good... Maybe I will go by Infiniti this weekend and see what kind of deal they can get me...

Did you put anything down? If so how much? What was the rate they gave you/ monthly payment if you dont mind me asking.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    Announced today, Infiniti raised the price on all FX35 by $550 and the FX50 by $650. All vehicles that are currently at the dealership are price protected but not going forward, so when shopping be sure to compare the MSRPs - two identical vehicles could be $550 apart in price. :(
  • ofmyofmy Posts: 1
    feetfrst, can you name the dealer and sales manager in MD? Looking for the best deal...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,140
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Thanks!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• lruffinlruffin Posts: 4
    In the market for a Certified Used 2010 FX35 AWD w/ Prem Pkg. I have been doing a lot of research online and see prices ranging from $34K-$40K depending on mileage and certain options. I would prefer under 20K miles. Has anyone purchased something similar recently in the NY/NJ/CT areas? If so, do you mind sharing dealer's price, purchase price, options, etc. that can give me an idea of what to expect? Thanks for your time.
  • robjamellrobjamell Posts: 29
    May I ask why you would consider pre-owned with people get $8k-$10k off MSRP of new ones?
  • robjamellrobjamell Posts: 29
    Could you please tell me the dealership's name?
  • loggieloggie Posts: 31
    I understand there is a $2000 factory to dealer incentive currently on the FX35.

does anyone know if it is applicable to leases ?
    does anyone know if it is applicable to 0.9 or 1.9 financing ?

thanks
    Good point! Read previous posts after posting my question. Did not know such huge discounts were given on the 2011 models.
    No one is giving $10k off the original MSRP - there is only $2k dealer cash, if you get $5k off right now you are doing good.
    The $2000 is NOT applicable if you take the special financing or lease. They basically give you 3 options.

Money, the rate, or the lease.
  • kona15kona15 Posts: 2
    Got 7k off msrp (FX 35 with Premium package and some other small options)... Almost 15% off before taxes and fees of course.
    Wow - that is excellent.
    What city and state are you located? If within NJ/NY/CT areas, please provide dealership's name. Thanks.
  • thupittsthupitts Posts: 5
    I recently purchased a 2008 FX35 as an Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. I understand the CPO Warranty has some different exclusions and coverages than the original new car warranty. Neither my dealer nor Infiniti has been able / willing to provide a written CPO warranty document, booklet, etc.

Anyone who has purchased an Infiniti CPO vehicle - did you receive such warranty documentation?

Thanks, Steve
    Yes. Go to www.infinitiusa.com - then click on "Certified Pre-Owned" tab on the top, then click "Download CPO Brochure" on left side of page.

Hope this helps. :)
  • thupittsthupitts Posts: 5
    Thanks - but this is not what I am looking for. The brochure references the CPO Limited Warranty Booklet - which what no one seems to have. Thanks, Steve
  • bleachflyerbleachflyer Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    11 FX35 Ext:Black with Premium PKG+other accessories (This dealer needs to find this car for us. So those accessories are already there )
    MSRP:50360
    My Price: 44414 only around 12.5 % off
    I'm in Midwest

We just left because I thought I can get 15% or more off
    What do you think? They said 11 FX is not easy to find now especially with Malbec.
    Also they sand this already below 2000 of invoice, which is dealer cash
  • I was told the current VPP purchase would get us a firm price that is $3250 below invoice. Would like to know whether this is a good deal considering that 12 models are coming out in about a month.

The real problem is with my trade-in of the 08 TL (~28k mi, base model). The same car is selling with asking prices 25k+ from the dealerships. I want to get 20k, thinking that still give the dealer at least 1k profit but they won't budge ( we are at 19k at this point). Am I asking too much or they just try to low-balling me?
    Thanks.
  • Has anyone bought or leased this car recently? No postings on this borad in 2+ months? Perhaps everyone is waiting until November for the 2012.