Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• ou96ou96 Posts: 2
    I was quoted 39,525 on an FX35 AWD basic model. MSRP is around 43,600 and Invoice 40,260 according to Edmunds.com. I was hoping to get 3,000 (total financed 37,260) under invoice and take advantage of the 2.9% financing incentive. Has anyone got 3,000 under invoice with financing? I've seen this with cash deals posted here.
  • caleasecalease Posts: 5
    What's the deal with lease rates on the FX50 in southern california? There are a few dealers who have them in stock, but they are pretty hard nosed about dealing. What are the money factors and residuals? I understand that I can get a pretty good deal on an FX35, but I want an FX50. Any help would be appreciated!!
  • My Infinti lease is almost up and I've been looking for my next car.
    The dealership has a leftover AWD FX35 fairly loaded:
    Touring Pack
    Tech Pack
    Sport Pack
    Floor Mats
    Cargo Net
    Cargo Protector
    Price history shown to be:
    orig: $52,075
    then: $49,080
    Now $42998 + tax, fees,etc
    Still seems a little pricey for a 2008 at this point.
    Anyone aware of any 2008 incentives?
    Thanks.
  • in the washington dc area. that would be the price you'd be paying for a new 2009 model
  • argoldstargoldst Posts: 3
    I will be buying/leasing a g37x this week so if anyone has a gift card offer code and would like to do it with me, please let me know. First come first serve.
  • argoldstargoldst Posts: 3
    I am interested.
  • jbaby79jbaby79 Posts: 25
    If you are in GA and looking to buy an Infiniti, go to Gwinnett Infiniti. Ask for Dennis Epps. We just bought 2009 Blk/Blk FX35 RWD. The buying experience was smooth from beginning to end.

We got about $2k off on the deal and they worked the cost of prepaid maint. plan thru Infiniti (not third party) in the deal.
  • mtbmaxmtbmax Posts: 5
    i have the rewards code available for a new owner who doesnt mind getting $500 gcard :)

let me know if anyone is interested.
  • jephyboy1jephyboy1 Posts: 13
    I am buying a FX35 new today. Can you email me at jephyboy @ yahoo.

thanks.
  • shopgirlshopgirl Posts: 6
    I purchased a new FX35 last weekend and had a great purchase experience from Austin Infiniti. I live in Dallas and also shopped Houston / San Antonio a could not find a better offer at $34,250 + TTL Base 2009 FX35. Everything was as stated when we arrived. A very smooth transaction. Our salesperson, Troy, has been very helpful.
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    But driving an '09 is just 'ok'. I was not blown away by the pickup, the ride, etc. I may have to defect to BMW. I don't think I want to be seen driving this model. And I predict the 2009 FX will get a quick makeover (say two years) due to low interest. We'll see.

You don't want to be even seen driving the 09FX :blush:

What kind of bmw?
    I just purchased a new FX35 and am looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up with for the Amex gift card incentive. You would have to provide the below information. Send me an email at dsaukam1@gmail.com

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
  • LOL - Did I say that?

Retract that comment, the 2009 FX35/50 rocks.
  • Been shopping around for an '09 FX35 with the premium package. After a lot of back and forth, the best deal I've been able to get is $36997 + about $1000 in registration, taxes and fee's. This includes the $4000 dealer cashback. Is this a good deal? So far I like working with Lake Norman Infiniti, but would like other opinions. Thanks.
  • breesbrees Posts: 8
    Hi Mtbmax - i will be buying an fx 35 this weekend i wonder if i can get the rewards code.

thanks. :)
  • brunoblakebrunoblake Posts: 5
    If anyone has an Amex rewards code and is willing to share, please email me at andrew.blake @ gmail. Thanks!
  • cbusireddycbusireddy Posts: 33
    Hi,
    Thanks for sharing the info. Can you please let me know if $34,250 was for a RWD or a AWD FX35. Thanks for your time.
    Regards,
    Chandra
  • rwjs60rwjs60 Posts: 3
    I just purchased a new 2009 FX35 with Plat. Graphite with the following options:
    Premium
    Navigation
    Deluxe Touring
    Splash Guards
    Dealer installed Tinted Windows
    Wheel Locks

The total purchase price before Tax is $42795. This is in Las Vegas. I forgot what the invoice was but I got the $4000 incentive and thought the price was within reasonable.
    Chandra,
    The price was for a RWD vehicle base model.
  • sananasanana Posts: 13
    Hi,
    Anyone here knows about the residual numbers and MF for longer lease terms like 42 or 48 months?
    This can bring down the monthly payment and the car would still be under warranty, right?