Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• cbusireddycbusireddy Posts: 33
    i see you live in IL. You can get it in your area too. Use this link to get quotes from dealer. It shows 37.6K in your area. http://amexnetwork.zag.com/configurator.html?makeId=2237&modelId=448&researchOnl- - y=true
    After they mail you or call you, quote this forum saying that people in this forum got foe 35.7 K. Then they should consider offer. Talk to internet mgr directly.
  • thanks a lot!

one more obstacle I need to overcome: dealers keep saying that they do not have basic AWD models available in the area. How could that be possible? How can I double check their words?
    Btw, so far the best quote was 38,300 from North Shore in Milwaukee. I will use your link to get them to lower the price.
  • cxq68cxq68 Posts: 1
    jbaby79,
    Do you mind to tell what the total (includes tax, fees, etc.) you paid out of your wallet for the FX35 and what the option(s) are included? I am looking for a FX35 and would like to get some idea per price. TIA.
  • Need advice, my friends

The dealerships around Chicago are trying to convince me that base AWD FX35 are extrimely scarce. I believe they are trying to mislead me. Has anyone shopped or maybe even bought one lately? Please tell me about your experience!

P.S. why would anyone in the world pay 2K for a navigation system when you can get a good one on ebay for 300 bucks?
  • the navigation system includes the all around view monitor (or something like that) which is a great help since parking in this car is kind of a problem due to its style.
    i've also used the garmin nav systems and they don't work well at all compared to the ones from infiniti and lexus.
  • nismofx35nismofx35 Posts: 1
    Just purchased a new 2009 AWD FX35 in Platinum Graphite w/ Graphite interior from Kelly Infiniti in Danvers, MA.. Options include Premium Pkg, Deluxe Touring Pkg, Roof rails, cargo organizer & covers. $41K not including tax, title, reg, doc fees.

I need an original owner with a valid unused redemption code to team up for the AMEX gift card. Below is the link on Infiniti's website for the program. This deal expires 7/31/09 so please respond to this post soon. If you are serious, please let me know I will try to contact you via email. Thanks...

https://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html
  • jbaby79jbaby79 Posts: 25
    I can check the paper work at home tonight if you still need this info. Sorry for not responding earlier.
  • cbusireddycbusireddy Posts: 33
    It looks like infinity increased the cash back to $5000 for FX35. Anyone bought based on this recently. Please let me know.
  • indy8692indy8692 Posts: 2
    All-
    Any idea if the $5,000 dealer cash incentive can be leveraged with a lease through Infiniti Financial Services? The Infiniti website shows a $539/month lease and I'm wondering how much of the recently increased dealer cash incentive could be used to lower this lease rate or be used toward the required down payment.

I had a quote last month for a lease through IFS that didn't include the $4k offered then but did reflect $2,000 for loyalty cash (my wife has a G35x).

Many thanks!
  • I recently purchased the 2009 2WD with the Premium package for $38,800 plus TTT, etc. Sticker was listed at $45,365.00. Local dealers (within 2 hours) were not helpful. I ended up calling internet dept from a dealership 7 hours away (Tampa Infiniti). I purchashed from them.
    If someone wants to use their Amex referral - I am interested. Email me at cherylrooney@cox.net
  • sw286sw286 Posts: 6
    Do anyone have any update in the FX35 offer in chicagoland ?
    I am looking to buy a Base model.
    Any chicago dealership suggestion for better quote ?
  • bgsu007bgsu007 Posts: 11
    Should try Infiniti of Lisle.
  • I would not suggest Infiniti of Lisle. They avoid by all means to give you a straight forward quote. I've tried dealing with them couple times and I was disappointed. Thier quote was 39,100 for the base model and they were assuring me that this is the best quote in the Midwest, because they have the largest selection of cars.
    15 minutes later I received a much better deal from a dealership in Wisconsin.

Try Infiniti of Madison. 2 days ago they quoted 37,000 + tax, title, fees for a base awd. I did not like the color option though (silver/wheat).
  • alisabaalisaba Posts: 4
    Anyone with an unused referral code for the Amex deal? Purchased at the end of June. Pls PM, thanks!
  • msu79gt82msu79gt82 Posts: 541
    Sorry for the very late reply - I got my '09 FX35 at SW Infiniti
  • fx85fx85 Posts: 1
    I am using the price of nismofx35 in post #1516 to negotiate with Ramsey Infiniti in NJ, with additional GPS package for $41,975. We have signed the contract and I paid $1000 deposit. But after a week, they are backing out the contract by saying that they can't find a car with GPS package and persuade me to take the demo one with all features. How's that sound to you guys? I mean do they have the right to do that.
  • So now they're selling you a used car without a feature you want because that's all they have? They have the right to do what? Bait and switch? I don't think so. You paid a deposit on a NEW vehicle WITH nav. If you don't get that, and you don't want the other one, and if you don't get a big price cut on one with lots of miles on it, then you get your deposit back. They don't have the right to do anything.
  • agree. tell them you will take the 2010 model instead (for the negotiated price of course) when one comes out. That should happen pretty soon.

One more thing, try writing a letter (not an email) to the corporate office, attn Legal department. In the letter you very nicely describe the situation and ask them to contact you with the possible solution. I've done it several times and usually it helped.
  • bgsu007bgsu007 Posts: 11
    Heck no they don't have the right to do that. Please don't fall for what they are telling you. Get your deposit back or get the car you signed a contract for.
  • ok, finally picked up a Base AWD FX35 liqud platimun/graphite at Fields in Northbrook, IL for $37,900. As I mentioned before I had a better quote from Madison, WI ($37,000). However, I did not want a wheat interior, plus the Fields dealership is 10 minutes away and offers free breakfasts and car washes:)) so it made sence to pay an extra 900. But $37K for the base is very doable, IMHO.