Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kia Sorento Accessories

12345679»

Comments

• lok888lok888 BostonPosts: 1,787
    I have the OEM ones on my '03 EX. They provide little or no protection at all. I always those oversized ones like from the MB M-Class or Jeep.
  • paopao Posts: 1,867
    anyone else using anything other than the OEM mud flaps/guards on their sorento?
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,611
    At the Kia chat last night, the marketing VP guest mentioned that Kia was aiming for portable gps devices for their customers since their research showed that most people prefer to be able to take their navigation systems with them when they travel and rent cars, etc.

The transcript should be posted in a week or so. Here's the link:

Previous Chat Transcripts

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• Hello,
    Just found out about this site and read you were giving away side steps is this right? I really could use them in assisting me in and out of my Sorri. I'm disabled (bad back) and have hard time lifting my feet that high to get in or out. I would gladly play all shipping.
    Richard
  • maxveemaxvee Posts: 1
    Hi, do you still have details on dashboard removal and if so could you forward them to me?
    Thanks Jerry.
  • Did you ever find an answer to this? I have a 2007 Sorento and I can't find anything that says it fits them except OEM and Universal fit ones. The Powerflow Pro-Fit says it fits 2003-04 but i don't know if it will work for the 2007's.
  • We sold our BMW when we bought the Sorento, so I bought an after market grill. It looks just like the BMW. It's great watching people just about hurt themselves trying to look at it and figure out what model it is. It was about $500 installed and painted.
    I think that the maker was sued so they are no longer available.
  • Where can i purchase this kit? Is it after market? How much does it run?
  • greforgrefor Posts: 32
    Has anyone gotten ski racks for the Sorento? I was wondering if you needed the cross bars or if the roof rack is all that is needed.