Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford F-Series Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• What type of deals are you seeing on a new, 2010 F150 Lariat 4x4 4-door, with the 5.4L, loaded nicely?

I'm actually able to travel most anywhere to get a really good deal, but I'm just curious how much off the MSRP they are going right now? The MSRP range that seems to have all the options I'd want is around the $45-47k range. I'm just wondering how much lower they will/can go right now.

Any experiences?

Thanks in advance.
  • 2010 xlt crew 4X4 MSRP 41K paid 28,600.
  • Looking to purchase a 2010 f150 supercrew with msrp at 44,500.00 .What is a legitimate price to pay? I was thinking about $ 15,000.00 discount would be fair offer. Am I in the ballpark? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • If it works out on the $15,000 let me know. I've just scratch the surface on negotiations for one at $44,300 and I'm down to $34,100 without a face to face yet. So I know I'm going to make it to $12,000, but my goal is the same as yours, $15,000 off and its a purchase.
  • I'v decided to jump ship on ford, after extended test drive the mpg posted was 12.8 on highway, with 5.4 3.55 ax ratio. And the resale trade -in value on f150 was beyond awful. i'm going to wait and see what chevy has to offer on redesign in 2012. However they were ready to deal at $13,500.00 off msrp.
  • Looking to buy new f150 king ranch msrp 50,755. just looking to see how people have done off the msrp. Thanks from Boston. Moonroof, mats, off road package, angular step rails,nav, taigate step and 20" rims
  • How are you people getting those deals? every dealer ive contacted via email either wont give me a price or seem to top out at 8k off. If theres any boston dealers out there who want a sale let me know.
  • If the truck your looking at 2011 supercrew has the eco-boost engine $8,000 to $9,500 off msrp with current rebates is about right. If 2011 with 5.0 V-8 you shoul be at $11,500 off msrp with current rebates. If 2010 supercrew $13,000-$14,000 off msrp with current rebates. Pay anymore and your paying tooooooo much. Check kbb trade-in for f-150's so you don't fool yourself into agreeing to pay one penny more.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,824
    A reporter is interested in talking with recent new truck buyers and current shoppers. If you are interested in commenting on your experience, please reply to pr@edmunds.com no later than Monday, February 28, 2011 and include your name, city and state of residence.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,020
    A reporter is interested in talking with recent owners ( within the last month) or people who are considering purchasing a hybrid or a pickup truck. If you are interested in commenting on your experience, please reply to pr@edmunds.com no later than 12pm PST on March 1st, 2011 and include your name, state of residence, the model year of your vehicle and your phone number.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• khan95osukhan95osu Posts: 23
    how far off MSRP should we expect a 2011 Lariat 5.0v8 4x4 to be? list is about 47500... would like to lease but need to know what to shoot for.

same as in february... about 11-12000 off?
  • What should I expect to pay for a DEMO Lariat limited w/ 5K miles? MSRP = $52K, asking price is $44.7.

I'm always hesitant about demos because for the most part they are used vehicles being sold as new. Anya advice would be much appreciated.
  • carguy137carguy137 Posts: 1
    I can't tell you what to expect to pay on a demo lariat limited, however, I have recently called around in Texas for a new f150 lariat and the best I can find is about 7k off MSRP with financing through Ford, anyone else getting better than that? Thanks
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,824
    A reporter is looking to interview owners of the Ford F-150 EcoBoost. Please email pr@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information no later than Monday, June 13, 2011 if you'd like to share your thoughts on the vehicle.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• andy1993andy1993 Posts: 25
    i am looking to purchase king ranch with above with mrsp 48815. no sony audio. how much to pay. live in alabama
  • siegel1siegel1 Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    I'm looking to get the same truck Super Crew Lariat 4x4 now....can I ask what you paid prior to taxes? My quote prior to tax is $40,800 which is about $6200 off msrp.

Anyone else please respond.
  • siegel1siegel1 Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    Looking at this F150 Super Crew Lariat 4x4 with options and MSRP at $46,970. What should I pay prior to taxes? What deals have you seen? Thanks!
  • I am looking to purchase a 2011 (new) f-250 Lariat crew cab, diesel...can anyone tell me what a fair discount from MSRP would be??? Thanks...the vehicle I have seen is $56,000. MSRP and have been offered it at $48,000. if I finance though Ford....????Thanks!
  • Hello! I am about to purchase a 2011 F-150 XLT 4X4 w/ 3.5L EcoBoost motor from a dealer in the St. Louis Metro area. Here are the details:

2011 F-150 XLT 4X4
    3.5L EcoBoost motor
    Convenience Package
    Convenience Plus Package
    Tow Package
    Chrome Package
    6-month SAT radio service
    Spray-in bedliner

Sticker = $40,730
    Purchase price = $34,945

This is well below the True Value figure from Edmunds. Thoughts or comments?

Thanks in advance!
  • henry_nhenry_n Posts: 33
    F150 crewcab, XLT, base V6, chrome package, MSRP $36k. Advertised in the Houston Chronicle this past Saturday, the 27th, for $24.5. This required captive credit, and a trade in ($500 trade allowance). This also featured a $1k allowance for the base V6 engine, which I don't really want, but the $1k incentive means the turbo V6 will cost you $2.5k more. I was all ready to sign when they tried to screw me on my trade in.

Oh, well, the deals should get better over the next two months. The left over 2011's should really have big incentives in October (they certainly did last year).