Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

A Macro Look at Interior Materials - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2015 in Hyundai
imageA Macro Look at Interior Materials - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

A close-up look at the collage of materials in our long-term 2015 Hyundai Sonata.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    darexdarex Member Posts: 187
    edited August 2015
    Hyundai's fit-and-finish and materials' quality have been superior for a long time already. Driving dynamics are the only missing piece of the puzzle for them, but they're closing in on that target, too, with this latest generation of cars, or will soon do.
  • Options
    gslippygslippy Member Posts: 514
    I agree with darex, but I'm not picky about driving dynamics. It's amusing/sad to hear the old meme that "Hyundais and Kias are junk". Even my former 01 Elantra had a pretty rugged interior after 13 years.
  • Options
    quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    gslippy said:

...but I'm not picky about driving dynamics.

Odd that you've found yourself on an automotive enthusiast site then... ;)
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited August 2015
    Not really - a lot of us found Edmunds trying to get the best bang for our car buying buck.

I discovered Edmunds in late 1998 while shopping for a minivan. :D
  • Options
    prndlolprndlol Member Posts: 140
    It's clear from these phots that Hyundai has made a concerted effort to have the Sonata stand out in this regard.
  • Options
    kplacerkplacer Member Posts: 97
    Aside from the seats, all I see are hard surfaces. Edmunds continues to be Hyundai's top cheerleader.