Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Buick LaCrosse, Regal and Verano Sport Touring Models On Sale This Fall | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2015 in Buick
image2016 Buick LaCrosse, Regal and Verano Sport Touring Models On Sale This Fall | Edmunds.com

The 2016 Buick LaCrosse, Regal and Verano Sport Touring models will arrive at Buick dealerships this fall.

Read the full story here

Comments

• subatomicsubatomic Member Posts: 140
    edited August 2015
    These "Sport Touring" models are just minor color, trim and wheel modifications with no additional focus on performance and handling. The only focused performance car in Buick's line-up is the Regal GS. I would love to see performance-oriented GS versions of the other Buick models. I have always had a soft spot for Buicks ever since my dad's old Buick Wildcat (Buick's old muscle car).
  • paul1236paul1236 Member Posts: 2
    The four photos above include both the Verona and the Regal. Photo 1 Regal, photo 2 Verona, photo 3 Regal and 4 Verona. They should correct the title below stating 2016 Buick Regal Sport Touring Picture.
  • paul1236paul1236 Member Posts: 2
    Correction photo 3 is the Lacrosse.