Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Frontier Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• lablover2lablover2 Posts: 106
    i saw a frontier that listed for $19,760 4 cyl auto 2wd-it has pref. pkg-cruise and mats-$1250 rebate-what should i consider a good offer on it if i like the way she drives? edmunds says the invoice on it including destination is $18,608-thanks!
  • jfritschjfritsch Posts: 958
    Numerous ads and folks posting have recieved 4000 or so off MSRP, possibly even on the XE. Try getting quotes on the SE
    King packages too as your best offers on both may not be far apart and the SE is much more truck.

Good Luck
    --jjf

i saw a frontier that listed for $19,760 4 cyl auto 2wd-it has pref. pkg-cruise and mats-$1250 rebate-what should i consider a good offer on it if i like the way she drives? edmunds says the invoice on it including destination is $18,608-thanks!
  • i bought my nissan in santa rosa nissan. they were not very honest. we agreed on one thing b4 you knew it was changed in the computer, i will admit i was tired and there for hours when i bought the tuck i didnt read the contract very well.ni paid 22500 for my v6 se frontier love the truck just wont recomend anybody to santa rosa nissan
  • toadmantoadman Posts: 39
    Went to NissanUSA.com and got internet price quotes from 3 local dealers. Got a $400 discount off the internet price quote. MSRP $27,995, dealer invoice 25,895. Paid $22,800 plus TTL, and dealer threw in life time free oil changes. Younker Nissan in Renton, WA. They were very fair and easy to deal with.

Power Package
    Tow Package
    Floor Mats
    Bed extender
    Dealer add on custom show package and pin stripping. (No Charge)
  • jfritschjfritsch Posts: 958
    Was that the actual sticker MSRP for the long bed pickup?
    does it have the limited slip option?

Thanx
    --jjf

Went to NissanUSA.com and got internet price quotes from 3 local dealers. Got a $400 discount off the internet price quote. MSRP $27,995, dealer invoice 25,895. Paid $22,800 plus TTL, and dealer threw in life time free oil changes. Younker Nissan in Renton, WA. They were very fair and easy to deal with.

Power Package
    Tow Package
    Floor Mats
    Bed extender
    Dealer add on custom show package and pin stripping. (No Charge)
  • driverjdriverj Posts: 8
    I am also in the market and have been reading about the Frontier and Tacoma. I would most likely need the crew cab option, but I am torn between the two trucks. It does look like the Frontier pricing is alot more attractive than the Tacoma. Any ideas on how far we can now go on the pricing on the Frontiers? I was reading about $4000 - $5000 below. Is this still true? I don't need 4x4. A 4x2 will do for me. Thanks in advance.
  • New 2007 NISMO 4x4
    Sounds like you did ok but not great, you did not get ripped off - its the best mid size truck now made. I was finding some 4x4s is the 21,500 range but not NISMO. I think you might have been able to get in the mid or high 21s, but your not far off
    Silver
    Plastic Bed Liner
    Factory Tow Package(badly needed by me)
    mostly standard NISMO, Power etc
    Paid $22,900 plus TT&L - I think I could have cut this down by about another hundred or so but had a major headache and just wanted to get the deal done.

Lifetime oil changes, tire rotations, and motor waranty for as long as I own it (includes most engine internals, time chain, valve springs, oil pump. etc. this one of the more appealing 'lifetime programs' i found out there.
  • I am trying to figure out the reply situation on the forum. my message above refers to some other post but where is the other post now ? oh well.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,623
    It looks like you didn't reply, but just posted a message. When you reply, you get the replying to: thingy at the top of your post.

You can scroll back, page by page, and look for it, though.. Only 10 pages...

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• 2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4x2 SE $20,188 from the email I received from DowntownLANissan.com Is this a decent price? (Indicates a rebate has been applied)

Does the Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4x2 AT come in Long Bed? Thats what I really need. Any suggestions regarding pricing on tow package and a hard cover to close the bed completely?

Unfortunately, I'm starting a small part time business soon and need to trade in my Honda Pilot EXL for this vehicle. Does anyone know how the dealers computer the trade in value? I know about kbb dealer trade in ..

I hate playing the numbers game!

Thanks! I just dont have time to shop and need to buy one by saturday!
  • vtdogvtdog Posts: 163
    I don't know the difference between an XE & SE, but I got an XE King Cab 5spd a few months ago for $16,100 (out the door). The truck listed for $19,800.
  • piastpiast Posts: 269
    I'm looking for almost the same configuration, SE Auto, Crew Cab, 4X4, Long Bed. So far best offers range from 21.3 to 22K in Chicago area (MSRP is 27.050 for this trim.
    You can select either long or short bed with Crew Cab (about $700 difference). So for your 2WD version just offer 6000 off sticker and just add TTL. Be strong, it is last month of the old model year. Good luck.
  • moparbadmoparbad Posts: 3,842
    Which dealer or dealers are offering these prices in the Chicago area? My brother is looking for an LE and best offer has been $4700 off MSRP?
  • piastpiast Posts: 269
    Try Woodfield, Star and M'Lady Nissan.
  • mafw1mafw1 Posts: 2
    it sounds like a good deal where did you go to get the deal and is the out the door price included a down payment from you i'M looking to buy the same model. :)
  • I got a quote from performancenissan.com for $18,994 for a 2007 Nissan Frontier 4x2 SE Shortbed! It's just an email quote, hope this helps someone out there.
  • I got my 2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab back in june for $5800 off sticker. That worked out to $400 under invoice/just over $24K. That was with the $2K rebate and very little haggling. Funny thing about Nissan is that they deal (well) like US makers. ie. Good rebates and salesman offers of " any truck on the lot at invoice" (from 3 different dealers in SE MA!) right out of the gate! My gues is that anyone should be able to pick up any 07 leftover Fronty at invoice minus the current rebate.
    You just aren't getting that cooperation when you drink the Toyota cool aid. Been there- Done that! :sick:
    Overall great buying experience on a great truck!
  • Forget MSRP if you want a good deal! Get the invoice prices off KBB.com or Cars.com and take them with you. Work from invoice not MSRP. You should get invoice minus rebate and (maybe) minus a few hundred if you are firm. Certainly, don't pay more than $100 over invoice. Also, make sure you agree to "no document fees." This is a common trick many dealerships use to pad the price $200+ (after the sale). Remember there is a hold back on every truck they sell so they are making $ regardless. If one dealer won't play, go to the next.
  • moparbadmoparbad Posts: 3,842
    Also, make sure you agree to "no document fees."

FYI-
    Multiple states require that document fee has to be the same for all customers, if the dealer charges one person $200 then everyone has to pay $200.
  • Really? That's too bad. Fortunatly my state isn't one of them. Still worth a try and you should at least know what it is before signing.