Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Frontier Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mgoosemgoose Posts: 11
    Dealer in Bremerton, Washington will sell new Frontier for $500.00 under invoice , give you the $1000.00 rebate and get the Frontier you want in the area for $0. Also if we had enough owners or prospective buyers sending E-Mails to webmaster@nissanusa.com maybe we could get NISMO to offer a dual exhaust kit for V-6 Frontier.
  • mch59mch59 Posts: 2
    Turner is my local dealer also. have you had any problems with the service department? i'm asking because i'm choosing between the tacoma 4 cyl 5spd or the frontier 4 cyl 5 spd. i'm concerned about the quality of the local service departments for troubleshooting and support of the vehicle.
  • willsimwillsim Posts: 33
    I live about 70 miles from the dealership so I haven't had ongoing service from them. I have purchased two trucks from them my first being a 1990 SE King Cab V6 and now a 05 Frontier. I've had a couple minor issues with the new truck which have been corrected without a problem the same with older truck when it was new. I had some service completed by Turner including a timing belt replacement which was done without any problems and at a fair price. I hope this helps I like the dealership because its smaller than the large dealers in Roseville and Elk Grove. My choice was also between the Tacoma and Frontier. I choose the Frontier because of the large number quality problems the Tacoma has had during it's first year.
  • I am planning to purchase an 05 Frontier. At first I was undecided between the two. After reading the comparison between the two trucks, I decided to go with the Frontier v6. My problem is don’t know whether to choose the LE pck or the Nismo (most of my driving will be on road). Most people I have talked to recommend LE since the ride will be more tolerating. I currently own a Tacoma TRD. To me, the Taccoma w/ TRD has a much better ride. I figure the NISMO pkg. would do the same thing, on or off road. Is it right? In addition, how is GAS mileage on Frontier v6? Please advise.
    thank you all. Hey, hking thanks for an informative & thorough review.
  • I'm being offered invoice pricing in Southern California on:

Frontier
    4x4
    Crew Cab
    Fosgate
    LE

Is this the best deal around? I haven't been quoted an exact price which makes me skeptical and I''ve never bought a nissan before but would like some professional guidance. The dealer still walks with 500 bucks in holdbacks and the 06s should be on the lot in a week or two.

Thanks.
  • Anyone heard if Nissan is going to continue or increase the current incentives beyond September 30??
  • Hi all! I have been shopping around for an LE CC. Every dealership that i have been telling me they offer the best deal. For me, the best deal is 22.5k D/O price. They are saying this is the LOWEST price that they can do; no other dealership can beat it. What do you guys think? Keep i mind, 22.5k is the FINal driveout price.
  • badnessbadness Posts: 242
    no,paid,1200 for mine,
  • Anybody get a great year end deal on an XE? The only option I want is the package that comes with A/C. If I can't get down into the $13Ks I might have to go for a Ranger. Is there any hope? :(
  • Just purchased...stickered at 26,660 bought for 23700. Guess this is just about a grand off invoice. Painless process so I'm thinking I should have fought for more.
    Oh well. Food for thought...I drove the Ranger (crap) colorado (fair) and tacoma (only real competition) the nissan wins hands down.
    sorry pal ,you paid more/
    went on Nissan on USA and I've seen that its says 3% not with 250.00 or 1000.00 but nothing about next month,I just got a deal tonigt in DE. and I live in NJ,
    this is it
    Albs
    Rockford pkg
    leather pkg
    Air bags
    Sun roof
    2005 4*4 CC LE CR-CB Avalanche /steel leather
    price $28.750.

Thanks so much everybody for all Your input I can't wait to drive it home and I will give an update on Sunday nite Easter standard time on what MPG I get, its about a 4hr ride ,but its new and not broken in, but I figure its going to be a good test.

Thanks again
    Brad .NJ
    Go YANKEES !!!!! :)
    went on Nissan on USA and I've seen that its says 3% with 250.00 or 1000.00 but nothing about next month,I just got a deal tonigt in DE. and I live in NJ,
    this is it
    Albs
    Rockford pkg
    leather pkg
    Air bags
    Sun roof
    2005 4*4 CC LE CR-CB Avalanche /steel leather
    price $28.750.

Thanks so much everybody for all Your input I can't wait to drive it home and I will give an update on Sunday nite Easter standard time on what MPG I get, its about a 4hr ride ,but its new and not broken in, but I figure its going to be a good test.

Thanks again
    Brad .NJ
    Go YANKEES !!!!! :)
  • t94920t94920 Posts: 3
    I have not negotiated yet. But following is what I got in email. Btw, San Francisco bay area:

2005 Nissan Frontier XE 4X2 King Cab
    transmission: 5-speed manual
    color: super black/ graphite cloth interior

options/ accessories:
    SUPER BLACK, GRAPHITE

Invoice MSRP
    BASE $14,659 $15,500

BRC $309 $430
    BEDLINER/RAIL CAP

FLO $61 $80
    FLOOR MATS

50S $0 $0
    50 STATE EMISSION

Freight Charge $580 $580

Total $15,609 $16,590

YOUR PRICE: $15,609
    REBATE: -$1,000 rebate or a $250 rebate + 4% financing for 60 months.
    YOUR PRICE: $14,609 + tax and license. This price also includes the destination fee. Please let me know if you have any questions as I would like to earn your business.
    I took the 250.00 and 4%
  • akdanakdan Posts: 1
    Here's the deal I got from this weekend:

Storm Gray Frontier 4x4 LE CC w/options:
    Side Airbags, Tow Hitch, Bed Extender, ABLS, Sunroof

MSRP $29,610
    Invoice 27,183
    Paid 27,083
    -1250 rebate, - 900 trade in for 1991 GMC S15 4x4 Jimmy
    TOTAL= $24,933 with options

It took over three hours of tough negotiating, but I was able to get the vehicle I wanted, even though it was 150 miles away in OR.
  • In Philly western suburbs, paid 24,300 on SE CC 4wd with auto. Power Package,floor mats. MSRP 26,445 Invoice 24,679.

On top of that they gave me $9200 on my 02 Alitima that I had on a lease, that I was turning in 6 months early with 20000 miles over the limit. These guys wanted to make a sale. Came away clean on the Altima and leased an awesome truck.

Exton Nissan in Exton, PA. In and out in less than 3 hours. Don't take their 1st offer, it was a laugher. I countered with what I wanted, and they met it.
  • I'm new to the board. I'm shopping for a 2005 crew cab NISMO. Can anyone direct me to good, honest dealerships in Denver or Colorado Springs. I live about 100 miles away from both cities, and it's a hassle to try and visit all that are available. I'm also looking for a good service department. Thanks.
  • muzzymuzzy Posts: 12
    Hi everyone,
    I would like to know if anyone is getting some great year end deals on a 2005 4x4 se cc auto with power pack. in northern va. Ive received a few quotes from online dealers best one so far being 22317 before tax-tag. I think I should be able shave a little off of that. What do you guys and gals think?
  • I found the same thing for 24,923 OTD. (after 1250 rebate) it had pwr pkg,mats,filter and actv brake. msrp=26,210. inv.=24,707. 6% tax (here in michigan) I'm not sure if i want to do it. I'd really like to get the roof rail/rack...
  • I was quoted 25,600 by Tynan's and John Elway North in Denver for what you are looking at. Peak Nissan didn't want to deal at all, and St. Johns Nissan didn't reply to my emails. I finally talked a local dealer into matching that price so I didn't end up purchasing in Denver so I can't help you with anything else. Good luck.
  • I should also state that quote was for an 05 CC Nismo with the Rockford Fosgate, sunroof, tow package, xm satellite, and microfilter.
  • lumbarlumbar Posts: 421
    Give Sheehy in Manassas a buzz--or on line. They'll send you an e-mail quote with no hassle so its an easy situation, although I don't know what kind of luck you''ll have on inventory at this point.
  • Sunday (10/30/05) I got an XE... Base model with 5 Speed, Air package...Air, CD Player, Tilt, Sliding Rear Window, Privacy Glass... that was $1500!! Cruise (did not want it) $250 Floor Mats $90... sticker - Base $15,600 All the other crap and destination... $18,020!

It was the 30th of the month... the best time to buy is at the end of a slow month. The truck had been on the lot since MAY!! Out the door for $16,900... 3K over what I wanted to pay... but the CAB is sweet. That is why I went Nissan over Toyota. By the way, I took the $1500 cash insentive to get to that price.
  • I just wonder if anybody got a new Frontier recently? I am looking at 4x4 LE in Northwest, looks like close to invoice is best deal.
  • mgoosemgoose Posts: 11
    Try Advantage Nissan Bremerton, WA Internet sales manager. Will sell new Nissan dealer invoice minus $500.00 mgoose
  • I just picked up a 2005 Silver King Cab SE for about $500 under invoice not including the $1500 rebate.... This was at Perfomance Nissan in Duarte, CA

BTW, they had about 5 '05 models in the front next to the '06's and they were marked with an '05 sign as they were trying to get rid of them. Mine was in the back mixed in with some other '06's and was not labled.

I may have lucked out a bit in finding this exact truck.

Anyway, about 400 miles on it so far and it is great....
  • I just traded my '01 Ranger for a new '05 Frontier SE KC 2wd, so far it toasts the Ranger in every department. I paid $17,990, inc tax, tag .. Power everything, 4.0L V6 ,A/T. MSRP of $22,200, plus dealer options. It was the last 05 KingCab on the lot, they were giving Triple rebates, so that was $4500 off along with a bit of haggling. I hope to have it for quite a while.
  • I was quote by a dealer here in Sacramento:
    2005 Frontier , LE 4x4 crew cab.
    Rockford Fosgate
    Micro filter
    Traction pkg.
    Sirius satellite
    Floor mats
    Tow pkg.
    Avalanche,with desert cloth.
    Invoice Price:$27310 less $1500 factory rebate = $25810 plus fees.

The truch has 300 miles. So what do you think of this deal.

Thanks