Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Frontier Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• badnessbadness Posts: 242
    like we say give up imput when you have some mi. on it,what truck did you buy??

Goodluck Pay
  • ricceesriccees Posts: 24
    I paid $200 over Invoice but I probably could've done better. See other dealers around (Garden Grove, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Irvine, Rancho Santa Margarita) and tell them to beat the present quote you have - lowest price wins. Tell Orange this is what you are going to do!
  • seawiz79seawiz79 Posts: 18
    I got a quote from the Bremerton, WA dealership.
    Here it is if anyone would like to know.
    2005 CC Nismo 4x4
    $24,225 *special internet price*
    I have the complete breakdown in price if anyone wants it.
  • mtbxcmtbxc Posts: 3
    Hey all,

Last week ordered a LE cc 4x2 here in Delaware. Had originally discussed a SE w same dealer and I had offered them $200 over invoice. A little to my surprise, they accepted that offer but a vehicle with my major options could not be located (w/ABLS, sunroof, curtain airbags, microfilter) . Seems 4x2's are not very popular in this area of the country. I then looked at the LE, loved the base options and they agreed to invoice and a factory order with no argument.

Only thing that scares me about the Frontier and has me seriously still thinking about a CR-V is the gas mileage.

Let you know when it comes in and hopefully deal completes without hassle.
  • midnightsunmidnightsun Posts: 92
    $24,749 for the truck, utility bed package, hitch package, bug shield, body side moldings, microfilter, and all-weather (grooved rubber) floor mats, destination, and dealer prep. Price does not include sales tax.

I ordered the truck in late January and received it in late March.

I am a happy camper.
  • frontybonefrontybone Posts: 2
    I've had my new Frontier for about 2 months now and I have only been impressed, see this is my 3rd Nissan truck ('86 H/B & '01 EX) and by far it is the best.
  • nwexplorernwexplorer Posts: 4
    please pass the breakdown...
    thank you
  • waterman1waterman1 Posts: 21
    I payed 22,400 for mine. dealership is in harrisonburg, va. ">
  • seawiz79seawiz79 Posts: 18
    Current Configuration
    '05 FRONTIER 4X4 NISMO KG-CB AUTO

K27-Z
    STORM GRAY, CHARCOAL
    Invoice MSRP
    BASE $22,844 $24,700
    BDT $607 $700
    SPRAY-IN BEDLINER
    CNV $478 $550
    AUDIO/CNV PKG
    EXT $222 $290
    SLIDING BED EXT
    FLO $61 $80
    FLOOR MATS
    MIC $39 $50
    MICROFILTER
    STL ($86) ($100)
    STEEL WHEEL CREDI
    50S $0 $0
    50 STATE EMISSION
    Freight Charge $560 $560

Total $24,725 $26,830

MSRP - $26,830
    Invoice - $24,725
    Internet Price - $24,225
    Available Rebate (optional) - -$0
    Discounted Internet Price - $24,225*

*Discounted Internet Price includes rebate, but does not include tax or licensing.
  • '05 Frontier LE CC 4x4
    Sunroof, leather, Rockford Fosgate, bed extender, tow receiver, floormats, microfilter

$28225

OTD price under $30K, with TTL. MSRP was over 31K, and we were about $550 below invoice, I think. Can't say for sure b/c sticker did not have extender and receiver included, check edmunds.com though. Nice truck, we love it so far...
  • ;)

From the company mentioned in good terms in many places here! Had to say thanks without breaking the rules. I hope this way was OK. I use the autoshopper1 for mystery shopping, shhhhh!
  • brnsmojobrnsmojo Posts: 1
    hi,
    i'm from atlanta georgia. i've recantly been in a situation where i have to make a purchase for a 4dr nissan frontier crew cab immediately. the dealers in atlanta did not want to let up. it seemed some dealers were charging for these frontiers like they were toyota's! anyway, i had 6 pages worth of work of haggling and trying to get the base/cash price out of all of these guys, and the best i was able to come up with was a 2000 nissan frontier xe 2wdr for $10,900 (incl. taxes,etc.,) that was our walk-out price ($10,900)..so really he sold the car to me for a little over 10k with about 82k miles.. i wonder if i got a deal..the edmunds.com retail dealer price was 8,800 and i know i was overcharged at least about $1000..i know it's a business and these folk gotta make their money just like everybody else..i knew that if i went private i'd be able to get $1000 cheaper but there was no private's that were cheaper/wanting to come down seemed even the private parties wanted to be like these big dog salesman and beg for the high dollar too!.or the private parties are wanting to hold on to their frontiers! (They must be enjoying them) anyway, did a carfax, car had only one very minor accident where i had a rear and there was no damage done.. my husband is in love with the vehicle and i hope and pray i got a good deal (and a good car.) my mechanic said the car looked pretty good, in good shape. i definitely feel like if you can hold off and be patient, you can talk a dealer into $9000, just don't rush, don't act excited over the vehicle. it's YOUR cash and you can take it elsewhere if you want. they knew we wanted this car today, and we did, and we got it, even though they did get us $1000 more than they really should or could have. if you have the time, be patient and the right car will come when it's time. a clean carfax report is always good (no accidents, good mileage per year (less than 15k), etc.,:) anyway, for a dealship, i think i got an okay deal..i don't think i was TOO ripped off, but i didn't rip them off of making money either.. in my opinion, we both benefited...but if you be patient and wait for a private that has taken good care of their vehicle, you could get a MUCH better deal, if you have the time..
  • miata007miata007 Posts: 129
    Back then, I could've got a new 2wd ext cab XE 5sp for $12500 out the door. There was a time Nissan offer $2500 or $3000 discount on all Frontiers. I think you really have paid more than you should. But as long as you enjoy your vehicle, that's the most important.

• i got a super black nismo kc 4x2 from a dealer in houston, tx (the only nismo in stock)
    with bug shield and running boards.
    for 21k out the door driving down the road
  • sohisohi Posts: 2
    What do you think would be a good price to pay for a 05 LE with leather and rockford? The MSRP is $27800 and the invoice is $25800.
  • cwbrow2cwbrow2 Posts: 9
    Dealer holdback on the LE is $493, so I would start negotiating at 25500 and work your way up from there. I would not go over invoice if I were you..in fact...try to negotiate toward the end of the month. Also, is it a late or early production model...there is a $100 difference between the two and keep in mind that the last day you can order an 05 is June 10th with the 06's coming to the lots around the end of Oct (I think).
  • rmg4rmg4 Posts: 2
    first time post
    what is a good price
    05 4x4 nismo kg-cb auto
    utility bed package
    audio package
    traction package
    side airbag package
    microfilter
    floor mats
    50s50 state emission
    msrp $27,610
    my cost $25,734
    is this a good price
    claims it is $300 over invoice :)
  • skytop1skytop1 Posts: 106
    Nissan just started a $1000. rebate on 2005 Frontiers to help clear out inventory since the 2006's will be arriving soon.
    Local dealers out here are matching it for $2000. off. Best suggestion is that I believe driving the absolute hardest bargain to obtain as close to invoice as possible and then using the factory rebate so you end up purchasing for under invoice.
    Don't let the dealer B.S. you. You CAN get the truck for darn close to invoice. Usually invoice plus $300. and then you can subtract the factory rebate. Either they want to sell a truck, make a profit or you walk. They are in business to sell vehicles. They will come around to you. Time your buy on a rainy or snowy day.
  • willsimwillsim Posts: 33
    I just purchased an SE KC 6spd. Storm gray, Power pack, Alloys, Side airbags, Bed liner and caps, Microfilter, Bed extender and Floor mats. I paid $200 over invoice and received the $1000 rebate. Final price out the door was about $400 under MSRP. I love the truck and I can't find and defects or problems.
  • ukbballfanukbballfan Posts: 13
    Where is out here? It might be worth the trip for the extra grand for me.