Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Audi A6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• rstnpcrstnpc Posts: 6
    Congrats!!! I am negotiating an Audi in the Atlanta area also. Care to share if your purchase was inside or outside the Perimeter?
  • korientkorient Posts: 10
    Mine's a Quattro, the dealer had a demo CVT for 33k, but it's white. so i passed on.
  • korientkorient Posts: 10
    Jim Ellis @ peachtree industry.. I can give you my salesman's name if you want, but i can't post it here.
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,969
    The dealership name is fine.... But, please... no exchanging of individual contact information..

Thanks!
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• tfh715tfh715 Posts: 1
    I am looking at a 2003 A6 Quatro 3.0 with 15K, silver w/black leather interior, certified used. I have found that avg retail is +/- $25K. Am I nuts to let this one get away? This is the wifes dream car (has been driving 97 Accord EX since mile one and has earned the right to step up!)
  • Were you able to combine the advertised low apr financing with that price? On the Edmunds incentives section it shows 2.9 for 24 or 3.9 for 36 months. If that's the case I think I'm definitely in as far as a purchase. I've also been in contact with Jim Ellis and they are quoting 8,600 off MSRP.
  • gan1812gan1812 Posts: 3
    Bought my A6 CVT yesterday with premium, sunroof and 18" inch wheels. MSRP was 46390, invoice was 43374 price paid was $37100.
    It was Atlas Gray mettalic with platinum interior. Price was $9300 off MSRP. It was in San Franciso bay area at rector motors burlingame.
    Thanks to this forum i learnt of the discount. Thanks everyone.
  • FYI....I just bought a brand spanking new A6 3.2 Quattro with premium/sunroof package, Atlas Gray color.

MSRP: $48640. Paid $39333. $9307 off MSRP.
  • ccruzerccruzer Posts: 3
    Congrats!
    Its a great price, Can I please get your sales contact details.
    I am very much interested in buying this car ASAP.
    Appreciate your quick response
  • Sorry, I forgot that my car had the heated steering wheel option too. The MSRP on my new A6 3.2 Quattro is actually $48840. Paid $39333. $9507 off MSRP. Bought at Inskip Audi in RI. Hope this helps someone.....
  • liferulesliferules Posts: 531
    I agree with the others, that is an incredible, almost unbelievable price. It must have been an '06 or '05, not an '07.

For that price, you barely can buy an A4 3.2! That dealer must be wanting to lose money...
  • graphicguygraphicguy SW OhioPosts: 6,922
    Although, I didn' buy the A6, I was shopping them about a month ago. Around the Cincinnati area, '06s were being advertised for at least $9K off either the 3.2Q or the 4.6Q. That's before getting into the dealership to negotiate.

Must be some "hidden" dealership money that Audi is throwing at them to clear them out.
  • Yes, this was for an '06. Audi is offering dealers a $6000 incentive to move the 06 models. An Audi A6 premium with heated steering wheel for a little more than $39k is a pretty fine price for me :)

Also...I really like the car!!
  • liferulesliferules Posts: 531
    Awesome price! Makes me almost wish I'd waited to buy my C6 A6 until now instead of 10/04...

ALMOST...but not! :D
  • xincerxincer Posts: 4
    tfh715 - have you purchased the Quatro yet? If not, what area are you in? I'm in Southern Cal and have an '02 A6 Quatro Wagon, black on black, in excellent condition, with 42K miles, that I am trying to sell. Asking $22K.

I have loved this car, but unfortunately need a truck for work stuff now. If interested, please let me know as soon as possible, I need to make a decision on what to do with it asap.
  • pta6pta6 Posts: 1
    What is the best deal out there for leasing 06 A6 3.2 CVT with minimum upfront for 3 years at 12K miles/ yr. I'm currently on the speacial lease from Audi on my 03 A6 at $399/mon.
  • bbydadbbydad Posts: 58
    Has anyone negotiated or seen a deal for an A6 Quattro with tech package (navigation)? Are dealers giving as deep a discount as they seem to be doing with the A6 premiums/sunroofs? Does anyone know if the $6K incentive is good through September? Are these cars not selling well?
  • hi bigblock66,

Is the price out the door price or there are still other markups?

Thanks for sharing the information and congradulations on the new car!!
  • tonyev1tonyev1 Posts: 4
    i am in the market for a 2004-2005 audi a6 (2.7t,3.0t) , fully loaded, "average" miles. i live in northern new jersey. i need to get a handle on the dealer's cost of the vehicle. as a shortcut: do i take the msrp ,and use a percentage of this.? for example, if the msrp is $28,000, do i take 90% of this number and use this as my dealer cost? any help would be appreciated.
  • dolsey01dolsey01 Posts: 69
    When I purchased mine, I went by KBB trade in value and figured in the cost for them to certify it. plus a little bit for profit which kind of comes out to be around KBB private party value. Just realize even KBB trade in value for a used Audi is very inflated. My 02 A6 KBB trade in value is around 17,500 - 18,000 but the most I have been offered for a trade is 15,500 from at least 7-8 dealers. My experience with my CPO Audi has been very mixed. The first 9 months I had it , it was in the shop 10 times for random things. It didn't cost anything but it was a real pain and really killed any confidence in the car. We won't even take it on long trips any more. The last five months have been good though. From my research I would recommend going with the 3.0. I have read many horror stories about the 2.7T. I would also make sure you check the CarFax report and do not purchase one that had been sold at auction, I would try to get a one owner lease return.

Just my 2 cents and best of luck!