Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Audi A6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1272829303133»

Comments

• hilltop3hilltop3 Posts: 30
    Hi Palciparum. When I was negotiating for my 2013 A6 Prestige, my goal was to get the price to $500-1000 over invoice. Your deal sounds great. Apparently, the more expensive the trim line, you will be closer to the $1000 over invoice mark.
  • almattialmatti Posts: 164
    I'm considering these vehicles. I drove a 3.0 A-6 and was sure that was the car to replace my 2010 G37X lease. But the lease numbers are too high... I am going to drive a 2.0T version. Do any posters have any advice ? Will i feel that once having steak....the 2.0T will be hamburger!!

Quattro versions and I believe the 2.0 like the 3.0 has the 8AT.

I'm also looking at a 2012 CPO A-6 Quattro 3.0 which I would buy.
  • nickm1979nickm1979 Posts: 10
    Does this sound like a good deal? Can I do better?
  • hilltop3hilltop3 Posts: 30
    Hi Almatti! In March I took out both the 2.0 and 3.0 for a good hard test drive. It was morning, cold, and the cars were not especially warmed up, however, when I drove the 2.0 it began to shake about 80mph. I do a bit of highway driving so that was not acceptable to me. I immediately turned around, took out the 3.0 and zero shakes up to 95 mph. I'm coming from a Lincoln 6 cyl w/ecoboost.
  • almattialmatti Posts: 164
    hilltop: You didn't like the Lincoln w/ 2.0 Eco boost? I test dove a 2013 MKZ w/ 3.7 V-6, AWD, - nice car but Pricey IMO - although I did not Beat up the salesperson yet. The Pushbutton Tranny takes getting used to, and does appear awkward. If they had the same shift lever as in the Ford Fusion - I may have pulled the trigger.
    The A-6 3.0T IMO, is the best of the mid-sized Luxury sedans. Big numbers though. On a lease with 15K miles which I need, I'm seeing over $725.00 per month with no $$$$$ down (I don't beleive in putting Cap Cost $$$$ into a lease just to lower the payment).
  • bp0430bp0430 Posts: 1
    When will these be available to purchase? Also, any major changes from 2013
  • Mine is from New Orleans. Only other dealer is in Baton Rouge who won't even give the same deal.
  • Hi, I am also looking at an Audi 2010 CPO. Wondering if you purchased this car and were you able to negotiate?

Thanks. BRN
  • devteamdevteam Posts: 18

A6 TDI Premium plus 648 a month nothing down all costs included for 12,000 a year is that a good deal?