Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota RAV4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Just picked up '09 Rav4 Limited with Extra Value Package and leather seat package - $25.5K plus tax and tags. Suffolk County, New York.
  • Liang1Liang1 Posts: 1
    Hi bmull67

Can you give me more information about the car you get? Is it 4WD or FWD? V6 or L4?
    I would like to buy a car in the same area.
  • kkrtrekkkrtrek Posts: 51
    Yeah bmull67,

Is that a FWD or 4WD? Thanks.
  • I too am looking for a RAV 4 in your area. Firstly I think they do not ship FWD cars to our area so that should answer one of the other peopls questions
    But which packeage did you get the QY or QV and is it a V6. If so could you give me the name of the dealership

TIA and congrats on you new car
  • Rav4 Limited 4x4 EVP (QY) plus leather seats. Atlantic Toyota in Amityville.
  • Thx for the quick response .
    The QY Extra value package includes leather seats QY:
    "Includes daytime running lights, power tilt/slide moonroof with sunshade, JBL AM/FM stereo, 6-disc in-dash CD changer, MP3/WMA playback capability, integrated XM satellite radio receiver with 90-day trial subscription, hands-free phone via Bluetooth and 9 JBL speakers including subwoofer, leather seating surfaces, 8-way adjustable power driver's seat with power lumbar support, driver and front passenger heated seats and 120V AC power outlet. NOT AVAILABLE with TH.

Did you get any other options like the , TO BC ?
    and I assume it is the 4 Cylinder engine.
    AM I correct because if I am not that would be an exceptionally good price ?
    If it is the 4 clylinder with only the QY package the invoice price according to Edmunds is $25,777

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2009/toyota/rav4/101042921/optionsresults.html?action- =2

so you got it for $277 below invoice which I think is a very good deal .

I will contact the dealer
    Thx again
  • 01/09 I purchased a silver 2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport for $25,200.00 out the door. I made this offer at two separate dealerships; Concord Toyota, CA and Walnut Creek Toyota, CA and they both accepted. I ended up purchasing it from Walnut Creek Toyota, CA. I had a very good experience at Walnut Creek Toyota. They were very nice and helpful.
  • BeetBeet Posts: 4
    The QV as a package idea is completely idiotic.

Toyota really should decide whether it thinks the 17-inch wheels and roof rack come standard or not. If they do, sell the RAV4 with the $120 price baked in and point out the 17-inch wheels are identical to the CR-V, and roof rack is a plus over the CR-V.

For me, this whole options mess is what makes buying from Toyota difficult and has made me go back to Honda time and time again.
    How come the Camry has a $1500 manufacturer's rebate while the Rav4 does not?
  • I believe the 17 inch wheels come standard on the Limited at least, and possible the Sport

I dont know if they are standard on the Base The QV package does not come with the Limited.

``Are you saying 17 inch wheels come with all the Honda CRVs?
    I am not familiar with the Honda at all
  • Base CRV has 17" steel wheels standard
  • Not to mention the stuff they added to the car might not be an interest to everybody.
  • Hi Guys,
    I bought the Black 2009 Rav4, Sport, 4WD, 4Cyl with extra value package for $24,400 OTD. This price includes everythin (title, tax, etc)
    I bought this car in First week of December '08 at a dealer in Boston, MA.

Do you think this is a good deal for this price?

Thanks in advance.

Ram
  • dpomakdpomak Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm really cheap and wanted to know if this is a good deal. A base model 4 cylinder Rav4 with thrid row seating, daytime running lights, and 17 inch alloy wheels for 22,500 OTD. Let me know.

Thanks. If it is, I will buy tommorrow.
  • Yes. thats a great price for that configuration.- espec. w/ including tax/title/etc!!
  • Which year is it? If it's 2009, it's a good deal. Where did you get? Thank.
    It was a 2009 base model. I didn't get it. The dealer did not honor the quote he gave me on the phone. He personnally told me that it was a sales technique they use to get people to come into the dealership. He wanted 24,200 OTD for it. I just didn't want to deal with them since they were dishonest. I don't know what other sales trick they might have under their sleeves. I'm going to wait for Toyota to put out some REBATES before I purchase the vehicle.
    I just purchased a Blizard Pearl V6 Rav4 with third row seating for $29,200 OTD. The vehicle included the TH and QY package. The priced I paid included tax and DMV fees. So I basically paid $27,250 for the car. The rest was for tax and DMV fees. I live in Stockton CA, so the tax was at 8%. I was going to wait for Rebates, but who know when they will offer them again. I did not purchase my car from Toyota Town in Stockton. I drove 30 miles away and purchased my car from MODESTO TOYOTA. The service I received was great. It was the best experience I had purchasing a vehicle. They worked with me and the sales person kept nagging his manager to lower the price on the vehicle for me. The manager came out and asked for 29,765 OTD. I told them I could only afford 29,000. But I settle to paid 29,200 OTD. I belive I got a good deal. So if you are in the market for a new or use vehicle and you live in the Central Valley in California, try Modesto Toyota. From my experience, I felt like they want your buisness, not like the other dealership thinking they are selling vehicles like hotcake in today market and in actuality they are selling struggling to keep afloat. I know that they are in the buisness to make a profit, but the dealership in my town wanted 2 thousand dollars more for the same vehicle.
    I purchased a silver RAV4 FWD base model from City Toyota this Satuday for $22508 OTD. Dealer would have lowered the price to $22200 for the red (ad vehicle) but wanted $300 extra for any other color.

Car came with QV package plus the floor mats. I dealt with the internet manager so the process was a lot smoother than our last car purchase.
  • andy67andy67 Posts: 14
    Hi,

I am planning to buy a 2009 Rav4, Base, 4WD, 4Cyl with extra value package (FE, QV&TH options) in Central Virginia. I was wondering what are people paying OTD for this vehicle in Virginia and are there any comments on the third row seat option--useful or not?

Thanks in advance.