Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota RAV4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• johnnyo319johnnyo319 Posts: 12
    Got a quote for a 2013 AWD Limited, blizzard pearl, black, navi for 30,834 OTD. That includes 6% sales tax.

Is this a good price?
  • whats the sticker?
    Sticker:

MSRP = $30,905 (includes destination/delivery)
  • Good deal. Some quick estimates. If you are getting new plates that's 400 (est)+ doc 299(est)+ tax $1890 (est)....

$2589.00 taxes and fee's (est)
    $30,834 OTD is a good deal, yeah.
  • maddie14maddie14 Posts: 1
    Is it OK to tell us which state and dealership?
  • joescjoesc Posts: 1
    Just pick-up my Rav4 model 4440

RAV4 XLE FWD - W/Mats 24930 OTD

Thanks to all previous post!

Price break down

Price 23500
    Processing fee 599.99
    Title Tax 723
    Business tax 47
    online filing fee 10
    title/license fee 50.75

Total OTD 24930.74 (includes full tank of gas)
    Dealer Charles Barker of BV, VA
    Also they got me 1.29% interest on the loan.
    Great!
  • alpxalpx Posts: 2
    I received the following quote,
    2013 Rav4 XLE AWD
    $24,800 + $500 Doc Fee + Registration + Taxes

Is this a reasonable deal ?
  • 500 doc fee is crazy.
  • tomguavatomguava Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I am in NJ and I am in the market for a RAV4. Can you send your connection to higuava at gmail dot com? Thanks a lot! Sorry, can't figure out how to send a pm.
  • billp9billp9 Posts: 1
    I'm looking for a white 4wd RAV4 Limited in Orange County, Ca. Display Audio with Nav/Entune and JBL (also add blind spot monitor/rear cross traffic if not included in this option).

Dealer suggestions appreciated. I'd like to handle this by email.

Thanks,

Bill
  • campo5setscampo5sets Posts: 1
    Hi there Harry, I am in New Jersey and all ready to purchase a new RAV4 Limited AWD. I'd greatly appreciate it if you would please email me ( campo5sets at aol dot com ) your hook up for 200 over invoice, thank you!!
    Conicelli Toyota in PA.
  • allenmarballenmarb Posts: 1
    Hi Harry,
    I'm in NJ too - would you please send me the contact info for the dealer you're talking about? My gmail is allenastor. Thanks!
  • I'm currently looking at a 2013 rav4 xle AWD. With mats and cross bars. Sale price of 24,388. Plus tax and license so 26,875 out the door. Do you guys think this is a good deal? Seems pretty good to me, but I need a second opinion. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,881
    Your personal security is important to us, so please do not post your email address in a message.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• where do you live?
  • Below invoice not msrp. I also added blind spot monitor otd was $30179.80. When is your last time buy a new car? I can email you my statement.">
  • I buy new cars every day. Sell them too. 1500 in the tank on a 13 rav4 is insane but nothing is impossible. I've seen crazier things happen lol
  • tpthtpth Posts: 4
    RAV4 Limited with Navi $30,400 OTD with $1000 rebate (new grad and MFR). Is this a good deal?
  • james_atljames_atl Posts: 1
    I did about 20 hours of research and contacted all the Atlanta metro dealers with a clear message I was ready to buy and have cash. Two dealers replied with competitive offers.

I bought a 2013 RAV4 FWD Limited June 29th (no additional options) for $26121.78 including all dealer fees. If you're in Atlanta too that comes to $27,893.05 out the door with 6.5% tax/tag. The vehicle has the elite Toyoguard, but it was included in the dealer fee/price above because I asked for out the door quotes in my email to avoid haggling over fees.

The second best offer included floor mats for about $450 higher so 26k is a good, but not exclusive price if you're willing to put in a few hours. Happy hunting!

James
  • ncdcncdc Posts: 1
    Well done! Wish I had a dealer willing to sell me a "no option" Rav4 Limited FWD here in NC for a similar price. The only option I'm willing to pay for is the Blind Spot Monitoring. No dealer is even CLOSE to 27K OTD... which with 3% NC tax, should be possible. [sigh] :D
  • jeffnajeffna Posts: 2
    I live in Hudson County NJ and stopped by the local dealership.
    I was quoted $31,600 out the door for the limited AWD. I believe and know I can do better
    from reading past post. Any advise fellow Edmund followers?
  • tpthtpth Posts: 4
    I locked in the deal on Monday for the Limited AWD with Navigation, OTD $30,500 with $1,000 rebate from Toyota ($500 RAV4 rebate, which ended on Monday, and $500 new grad rebate). Came out to be $29,500 OTD. Will pick up next week.
    Picked up an AWD Blizzard Pearl with Navi and Blind Spot Monitor/Cross Traffic option for $30,623 OTD. This was a dealer trade and was driven here from another dealer.

Here is the breakdown:

Price of Vehicle: 28,665
    Tax: 1719
    New Tags + Fees: 239
    Total OTD = 30,623

MSRP: 31,405
    Edmunds Invoice: 29,315

Did not qualify for new grad rebate.
  • innjinnj Posts: 3
    To dotheadharry or anybody who got pm from dotheadharry -

In the market for Rav4 Limited. Would love to use your connection. Please email me on my gmail account - arso dot shop.

Thanks.
  • g00mbsg00mbs Posts: 2
    I pretty much have a deal locked in on a Limited with Nav+JBL+etc, Blindspot/cross traffic alert, floor matts, roof rack cross bars.

MSRP - $31,869
    Invoice - $30,153
    Our price - $29,153

They are getting some kickbacks from Toyota that add up to about $900. At least that is what it showed on the invoice. Either way, I think we got a deal.

Price with tax and fees - $32,118
    Tax is almost 9% where I am (NorCal)

Even though I paid a little more OTD than some others, I considered this a good deal.

My real question is with the Xprotect, extended warranty, and extended maintenance plan. Are they worth it? Costs I was quoted:

Xprotect = $895
    Extended Warranty (8/years) = $1950
    Extended Maintenance (5years/75K) = $1760

My first instinct is to say no to it all, but I found this forum and thought I'd ask. Need to decide tomorrow (7/16)

Thanks.
    This is what I have locked-in:

RAV4 Limited + NAV
    Floor carpet matts
    All weather matts
    Remote start
    Wheel locks

Total: $28,716 + tax (7%) + fees - 750 rebate = $30,449

Is this a good ideal?
    edited July 2013
    I believe you can get Extended Warranty anytime (perhaps within X months or so). At least, that's what I did with my Honda Ody - it should be the same for Toyota.

Please double-check with your dealer.