Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus GX460 GX470 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jsj5jsj5 Posts: 3
    Alex what dealer did you go. I'm seriously contemplating going up there. Please provide salesman and dealer. Thanks!
  • Just got back from the dealer and they are sticking to the MSRP! Can you give me the dealer name and number (and salesperson if possible). I am willing to have the vehicle transported to me in TX.
  • hey, i'm so sorry, i haven't checked these postings in a while. i bought mine from lexus of concord. my salesperson's name was Leo Knowles. he was fabulous. feel free to email me at alexkoper@aol.com and i can walk you though what i got and what you might be able to get. good luck.
  • OK so the 07 availability, which you could buy at invoice, are drying up now, but that means the 08's are now eligible for deals.
    2 weeks ago, a good deal was a loaded 07 ($55k) at or about invoice ($48k).
    Now you can get the equivalent loaded 08 ($54k, since msrp has dropped by almost $1k due to the 3rd row pricing) at or about $1k over invoice (which is still $48k since the invoice dropped $700).
    For us: Same price...newer car, not a bad deal...and the dealer is actually enjoying some margin right now...so it's win/win.
    Wait it out a couple months and they'll probably be be back to invoice.
  • bekka2bekka2 Posts: 2
    I just closed a deal on a 2008 GX 470 for $46,400 including everything except sales tax & registration. The car includes the Navigation, 3rd row seat, tow hitch, preferred accessory package & rear spoiler. I think it's a good deal???

Also, any recommendations for places to go for financing on-line?
  • cdlpcdlp Posts: 1
    Where did you purchase? City & State?
  • bekka2bekka2 Posts: 2
    West Springfield, MA
  • Looks like a good deal to me, bekka2.
    $1k over mfr invoice without any TDA surcharges (Toyota Dealer Advertising, yup it's still a Toyota underneath it all)
  • Hi Bekka2,

I think you got an excellent deal. I have been actively shopping around NY area for the last 2 weeks without much success. Could you please share your dealership and salesman information with me? email is ratluri@hotmail.com.
  • I got my GX at Lexus of New Orleans in July of last year. I added pretty much everything you can add to it and the price they gave me was 56K. However, my boyfriend purchased an LX and his frat brother was our salesperson so he cut 10K off the price of my car. I test drove an Envoy Denali, a Ranger Rover, a Nissan Pathfinder Armada, and a 4Runner. The car that I had before the GX was an 03 4Runner that I got when I turned 16, and I was actually going to just get another 4Runner, but I fell in love with the GX.
  • Hi Bekka2 and hitech1,
    I am also interested in this offer. Could you please share your dealership and salesperson information with me?at rrvr174@yahoo.com? Thanks sj
  • What will be a good deal in Houston area for GX 470? I was quoted 50K for a MSRP of $52350. But did not show an invoice.
  • Purchased 2008 GX470 in San Diego for 46,200.
    MSRP was $52,225. Was getting offers anywhere from $46,250 to $48,000 in San Diego and LA area. This car has NAV, Mark Levinson, third row, tow hitch prep. No rear-entertainment system.
    Looks like dealerships here have a lot of 2008 in stock.

:)
  • Purchased 2008 GX470 in San Diego for 46,200.
    MSRP was $52,225. Was getting offers anywhere from $46,250 to $48,000 in San Diego and LA area. This car has NAV, Mark Levinson, third row, tow hitch prep. No rear-entertainment system.
    Looks like dealerships here have a lot of 2008 in stock.
  • Greetings:
    If you do a search, you'll see where I have successfully gotten invoice or close to invoice prices for a number of folks from my NJ based dealer. If you want the contact information, please send me a note to phula11231 AT yahoo.com.

I wasn't disappointed by their price and neither will you.

ED
  • rds2rds2 Posts: 2
    Would you please email me the dealer where you got this price? We are thinking about buying a GX470 during the December to Remember sales event.
  • sjo99sjo99 Posts: 2
    Jenny,
    can you e-mail me too the contact info for your sales rep? I am interested in purchasing one too! JT
  • rds2rds2 Posts: 2
    My email is rds92127 *AT* hotmail *DOT* com
  • I am in San Diego (north county) and would also like to know the dealer you are working with. Please email me: arthur_vandalay*at*yahoo*dot*com.
  • If anybody finds out what specials are being offered as a part of the December specials for the GX, please post. The commercials, website and dealers are nondescript. They want you to go to the dealership to find out what's available. It is obvious why, but who has the time?

Thanks!