Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

AMG GT S Lease Question on a quote.

mya14mya14 Member Posts: 7
edited October 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
36mo. 10K miles with 142K sale price (MSRP 146,995) 58% residual and 0.0038 MF, would this be a good deal?

Given that I leased a G550 from the same dealer within the past 6 months and purchased a new 2013 SL 550 in 2012. Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    mya14 said:

36mo. 10K miles with 142K sale price (MSRP 146,995) 58% residual and 0.0038 MF, would this be a good deal?

Given that I leased a G550 from the same dealer within the past 6 months and purchased a new 2013 SL 550 in 2012. Thanks.

Wow, hard to say -- not something that gets leased all that often.

Using your numbers, I get $1663/mo + tax.

No idea if $5K off sticker is good or bad. Never shopped in that price range.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mya14mya14 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for your response, MODERATOR. I did ran my number and got a very different (much higher) monthly payment than yours. Anyhow, I now have a new offer that I would appreciate feedback on 2016 AMG GTS lease.

MSRP 154,610

2% discount off of MSRP

36 months lease 12K miles/year

Residual at 57%

Money factor of 0.0022

My monthly payment would put me at $2,336 without tax. I am debating on how to approach the dealers for prepaid maintenance, wheel/tire insurance, clear bra. Thanks.
    mya14 said:

Thanks for your response, MODERATOR. I did ran my number and got a very different (much higher) monthly payment than yours. Anyhow, I now have a new offer that I would appreciate feedback on 2016 AMG GTS lease.

MSRP 154,610

2% discount off of MSRP

36 months lease 12K miles/year

Residual at 57%

Money factor of 0.0022

My monthly payment would put me at $2,336 without tax. I am debating on how to approach the dealers for prepaid maintenance, wheel/tire insurance, clear bra. Thanks.

I get $2228/mo before tax on this offer. My guess is that the net cap cost has some items added to it from the selling price of 2% off MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• ferrisdferrisd Member Posts: 21
    Hi Michaell, I'm looking to lease AMG GTS what's the residual value for 30 and 36 months lease, what's the money factor. Greatly appreciate your help, I'm looking to use MSD to lower payments
    ferrisd said:

Hi Michaell, I'm looking to lease AMG GTS what's the residual value for 30 and 36 months lease, what's the money factor. Greatly appreciate your help, I'm looking to use MSD to lower payments

I'm sorry, we don't have any GTS lease numbers this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator