Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac CTS Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• silviosilvio Posts: 1
    I just leased a '05 CTS base MSRp 33595 for 36 Months with 12k miles
     per year
    Cap cost 30512
    Rate 4.5%
    Residual 55%
    Payment $429 + tax
    with 1282 due at inception
    Got the conquest bonus!
    Love the car!! Hope this helps Im in Miami
  • Our local Cadillac dealer has offered us an excecutive owned 2004 CTS, FULLY load...everything for $33,850. It's black outside and in, looks VERY clean & HOT, and has 6000 miles on it.
    He needs a reply by noon today. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Hank
  • Our local Cadillac dealer has offered us an excecutive owned 2004 CTS, FULLY load...everything for $33,850. It's black outside and in, looks VERY clean & HOT, and has 6000 miles on it. Original price would be $43,045.00
    He needs a reply by noon today. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Hank
  • rroyce10rroyce10 Posts: 9,359
    ...... "excecutive owned" ..... is it a Demo, lease vehicle, rental, factory driver.?

Give me the vin# .........

Terry.
  • Terry
    Sorry but I don't have the vin# with me at work.
    It was excecutive owned. Hope that helps a little.
    I know my wife researched it on the web at carfax and they didn't show any owners, if that's possible.

Thanks again
    Hank
    .... It very well "could" be an executive vehicle ... I have a funny feelin' with 6k it was bought at the auction, which is fine, it's the warranty and price thats effected ..... get me the vin# ...

Terry.
  • You're right, the dealer did say he picked it up at a auction yesterday or day before.
    VIN 1G6DM577640181572

Thanks
    Hank
    Report Run Date: 10/27/2004
    VIN: 1G6DM577640181572 2004 Cadillac CTS

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
    10/25/2004 EASTERN REGION 6,250 Auto Auction
     REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION

======================

History "looks" fine ... I'm trying to figure out which auction he bought it at, black on black, right.? .. whats the options and where do you live.?

Terry.
  • We live in Connecticut. I beleive it was purchased in Fairfield or somewhere in the SW corner.
    Black on Black FULLY equiped.

Thanks
    Hank
    ..... "Black on Black FULLY equipped" .... whatever that means .l.o.l....

What it means too me is: auto, slider, Bozo sound, split seat, luxo/sport/cold pack, about $43ish on the MSRP ... if so, then the dealer probably paid in and around the mid/tall $27ish figure, maybe the low low $28ish figure .. by the time he gets it home with the auction fee and transport, it probably hits the table at the mid/tall $28ish figure - CPO .? .... $31,9/$32,5 would just about kill it, and $32,9 if you just can't live or breath without it .... $33,8 is all the cookies in the cookie jar ....

Good luck and let me know ....

Terry.
  • We live in Connecticut. I beleive it was purchased in Fairfield or somewhere in the SW corner.
    Black on Black FULLY equiped.

Thanks
    Hank
  • Terry
    It has the navigational system, xm radio, wood steering wheel, 6 cd changer, leather sheets, The Sport Package, OnStar, Luxury Package, automatic sunroof, and maybe more.
    I'm lame on the language, what does "$31,9/$32,5 would just about kill it ..." mean?

Thanks again. You've been a huge help!
    Hank
    .... You need to travel over to: "Real-World Trade-In Values" -- it's in the Smart Shopper column ...... read the last 10/12 posts and we can get ya in the groove ..

Terry.
  • skuuterskuuter Posts: 144
    I think we've addressed this. Your call now, Hank.
  • darnacdarnac Posts: 31
    Hello, I will be negotiating a 2005 CTS this week and I wonder if anybody knows any other "hidden" incentives besides the $750 currently listed on Edmunds? How close are people getting to invoice? I am in So. California if that helps. Thanks!
  • Ok here are my numbers, just got a CTS this Sunday {only options were automatic trans & XM radio}. These numbers are for a lease, do not know how closely they will mirror if you are buying.

MSRP - $34,070
    Gross Capitalization - $32,534

Rebates:

$1,000 CCR
    $1,000 Resident / NCL
    $750 NSE
    $1,000 Two Coupons CHT
    $3,310.07 GM Card Rebate {Gold Card with no limits}

Everything seems to indicate that there are at least $3,750 in rebates out there for leasing a 2005 CTS in my area. Not sure what all the codes mean, but the CHT coupons seem to be at the discretion of the sales manager as I ended up doing the deal with him after having a problem with the salesperson.
  • darnacdarnac Posts: 31
    Thanks loanie! I started the process today and they have applied some of the items you mention but I am not sure the amounts. They have basically taken the CTS down to invoice. I am OK with that but if I recall correctly it is this time every year I get a coupon from GM (credit card) giving me another $1000 off if I purchase before the end of the year. I would hate to get the coupon after I purchase the car.
  • This weekend I received an "updated" price quote. Last week this is the deal they forwarded me here in Illinois via GMBUYPOWER. Sticker 05' CTS, $41,845. MINUS $3,572 (dealer discount) MINUS mfg. rebate ($750). Now today they ADDED (for just 2 days) ANOTHER $1,500 off for a total cost of $36,023. Live 45 miles outside of Chicago. Hope this helps.
  • In NYC area, purchased 05 CTS w/ auto and PDX Sport Package - MSRP 35620 ; Dealer price 31475.
  • Hi, I'm looking for a Cadillac Certified Pre-owned CTS (2003, possibly a 2004). I WAS looking for a CPO 2001 Catera, but couldn't find one with color and options that I wanted. I was wondering why the TMV difference in Edmunds for this car as a "regular" used car and a "certified" used car is some $3,000.00 when I know that a "certification" costs only $1,000.00 plus costs to correct any "checklist" problems (tires being the most likely culprit). Any comments on buying a pre-owned CTS out there? Thanks in advance. Mike, Tampa FL area.

Since I won't have a trade, I want the best deal, to cut down on the sales tax hit. I hear of this car taking a $10,000.00 hit in resale in 1 year, and so don't want to see (or pay) anything over 25,000.