Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW X5 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• 3500 Eco 1000 drive event. 1000 loyalty. 1000 build out
  • ljr37ljr37 Posts: 1
    Hi
    Can you please share the dealership name.
    The best deal I have been able to find do x5 35i with convince ce package and col weather is 54,500... Msrp is 61,500...
    They won't lower beyond that.
  • preston bmw---call Mike sales manager in boardman ohio
  • Frustrating. No dealer in chicagoland wants to deal.
    For a 65k msrp, on a 2013 they can only do like 57k.
    Knly reason i would purchase 2013 is for a great deal but now it is almost running out....
  • I know....that is why I had to go out of state to get mine.....nobody would deal here.....(in Chicago). it was worth the trip though and those guys were very nice at Preston BMW.
  • Well, 57K for a 65K msrp in a BMW is a good chunk of change below invoice, so I wouldn't call it not dealing.
  • Didnt the drive event incentive end at 10/31st? The email i received shows that date. Let me know if i am talking about something else. Thanks for your help
  • I just got a price quote from a dealership offering $67,000 and a free clear Bra installed on the front of the car the MSRP is $70,300. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
  • eric3838eric3838 Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    We are trying to buy x5 sDrive 35i with these options below.
    1. X5 sDrive35i .................msrp $52800
    2. Premium package ..........$2700
    3. Rear-view camera...........$400
    4. Concierge services..........$250
    5. Metallic paint..................$550
    6. Destination and handling..$925
    So, total comes out ............$57,625

And we negotiated down to $55,110.. Did we make a good deal on this? We are going to the deal to buy it with this price...do you think we could take it down more?
  • I emailed a few local (TX) dealerships. Only 2 responded. One said $1k off MSRP and the other was a little more. Bottom line is there are none sitting on the lots costing them money yet. Ours is now on order. Good luck.
  • bboozebbooze Posts: 34
    For those that have ordered a 2014 X5, I was wondering what the typical lead time is between your order date and the vehicle's delivery?
  • Buddy, which state/area are you at?
  • Hi Dylan7, which state/area are you at? Could you share the dealer's info?
  • Hi, I am in North California area and looking for a 2014 X5 for my wife. Does anyone has good price quote from local dealers? I checked two dealers and both of them will only offer MSRP value.
  • bluffmatebluffmate Posts: 14
    edited December 2013
    If you can hold off until Dec 9, I can get you hooked up with a North California dealer. Let me know.
  • You may contact BMW of Fremont and ask to speak to Peter. He is the General Manager there. If he does not answer, leave a detailed message with your name and number and do share with him that you were referred to him by NATE from SARATOGA. Call back in a day if he does not return your call (maybe he did not get the message). He will take care of you - my reference should get you a figure which you can not find anywhere else. Don't speak to any other sales person unless you have first connected with Peter. On a side note, he is a very trustworthy and straightforward guy with no shady shenanigans so be mindful of this while engaging with him. You want him on your side and don't want to rub him the wrong way.

Let us know how it goes. Good luck!
  • bboozebbooze Posts: 34
    Hi -

Am going to start shopping around just want to get an idea for where I should target an ultimate sales price. I'm in the Chicagoland area but am willing to travel to neighboring states if necessary.

2014 x35i
    Base MSRP $55,100
    Luxury Seats $1,700
    Cold Weather $550
    Aluminum Running Boards $400
    Lighting Package $1,900
    Driver Assist Package $1,400
    Premium Package $2,700
    Harmon Sound $875
    Luxury Line $1,700
    Mocha Interior $1,950
    Sparkling Brown Metallic $550
    Dest Charge $925
    ------------------------------------
    Total MSRP = $69,750

Edmunds True Market Value saying I'd pay ~$68,400. Is that reasonable or could I get more?

Thanks!
  • Hi Bluffmate/Nate,

Really really appreciate your message! I would follow your advice and keep you posted here for my progress with Peter!

Best Regards,
    Jason
  • Hi Bluffmate/Nate,

I just finished a conversation with Peter, and will visit him tomorrow afternoon to finalize the deal. The price he offered verbally is very reasonable and good! Really really appreciate your help on this!

Best Regards,
    Jason
  • Hi Bluffmate/Nate,

We have signed the contract with Peter! As you said, we can tell Peter is a straightforward and trustworthy man! My wife is very pleased with her 2014 X5, really really appreciate your help.

BTW, do you play Texas Hold'em? Do you like bluffing? :)

Best Regards,
    Jason