Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW X5 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I believe there is $3K cash back on 2007 models
  • rezfrezf Posts: 29
    Here are the numbers:
    MSRP: $73,320.00
    Sale price (Cap Cost): $68,006.33
    Car will be built in two weeks and be here in mid March (I custom ordered it)
    36months/15k per year: $1101 + tax per month
    total out of pocket fees: $2000 (see below for breakdown)
    Security fee is waived since I am a current BMW financial customer

I insisted on doing the deal at $500 over invoice, but I have noticed some miscellaneous fees which make up the $2000. These are title fees $201, processing fee $295, Acq Fee $685, MACO fee $200, Training fee $180, and $439 is put towards down payment.

Do you guys think this is a good deal?

thanks
    RezF
  • Kno,

What dealership did you get the deal from? They are giving me $2000 drive off with $760 a month includes 8.25 percent tax with 12k miles, on MSRP: $52,025.
  • eights38eights38 Posts: 137
    baller2011 - Not a bad deal. What dealer are you working with? If you need help, please feel free to email me.
  • knokno Posts: 7
    My deal was from Shelly BMW in Buena Park (Orange County, CA). I just found out that the X5 is on route to the dealership, but I did not want to take delivery until after I make the final payment on my current lease. The Internet sales advisor kept his promise...he's going to hold on to the X5 until I'm ready to take delivery towards the end of March. Kills me to keep it there, but it wouldn't be good financial planning for me to take delivery of the X5 while I'm still making payments on another lease.
  • I have ordered new X5 3.0si on Friday with following options:

Active Ventilated Seats Pkg
    Premium Pkg
    Tech Pkg
    Cold Weather Pkg
    Rear Climate Pkg
    Heated Second Row Seats
    IPod/USB
    3rd Row Seats
    Rear Seat Entertainment

MSRP: $60,075 (Destination Chgs incl)
    Final Price: $57575 ($2500 less than MSRP)
    Dealership: Motorwerks BMW, Minneapolis

I tried to bargain with other dealers but this was the best I could get them to.

Is this a good deal?

Thanks!
  • I just priced out a 2008 X5 3.0 with the below listed options

Premium Package
    Cold weather package
    Active steering with servotronic power asst
    Navigation
    Sirius Radio
    High Definition Radio
    Running Boards
    Black Navada Leather
    Dark Bamboo Wood Trim
    Heads up display
    IPOD & UBS adapter

Was given a quote of $54,500 with tax and title
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    hasn't any1 lately order a 4.8 which has a much better acceleration. but i guess pricey
  • FYI, BMW has cash incentive on X5's till end of February on GROUND units only. Must be financed or leased through BMWFS. Have been told this is $2,500.
  • Has anyone seen a 2008 X5 with the Tobacco Nevada leather and dark bamboo trim in combination with black saphire exterior? Does it look as good as black Nevada leather?
  • a8175a8175 Posts: 6
    Yes I ordered mine like that. I'am picking it up before end of the month. It looks great.
  • ucla95ucla95 Posts: 12
    The new (more powerful) twin-turbo engines are likely to be released in Spring/Summer. I think people may be sorry they bought now just before the switch.
  • jq36jq36 Posts: 3
    It was announced that TT diesel will be released this fall. Haven't heard anything about the gas TT 300 hp V6. I was really disappointed when they didn't release it for 2008. The 4.8 is bad on MPG's …don‘t want to fill up twice a week, and 3.0 is somewhat underpowered. Either TT V6 engine, Gas or Diesel, would be perfect.
    Do you know from a good source when will they release the TT gas engine? ... Such information would be very helpful. Thanks
  • People: I bought a 3.0 in Dec. Mine is mostly city driving. I get 11.5 mpg. I am not complaining as I knew about low mileage when I bought it :-) But isn't it kinda low. That too with premium gas..
  • I am considering buying a brand-new 2007 X5 4.8. Do you happen to know if this cash incentive is good on any X5 purchase or only on 2008 models?

Also, buy chance, do you happen to have information or know where I could find dealer invoice information for a new 2007 BMW X5. Seems like I can only find 2008 invoicing.

Many thanks.
  • Quick question to see if you might be able to help as you seem very informed.

I am considering buying a brand-new 2007 X5 4.8. I cant seem to find any websites that still show 2007 invoice information, thus its proving difficult for me to determine what the best possible deal is I can get for taking a 2007 off their hands vs a 2008. Any ideas here?

Any help would appreciated.
  • brandonw1: try here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Btw, why would you want a 2007? I'd strongly go with the 2008 model year. Especially if you want automatic tailgate. Plus IMO 2008 is slightly more reliable than the 2007 (from what I read on other forums). Makes sense since 2007 was first year version.

The TT V6 will eventually be added to the line. I truly hope it will happen for the 2009 year. Otherwise, I'll probably go with a MB ML or Porsche Cayenne instead. Personally prefer BMW's more. But pretty disappointing at this point.
  • ucla95ucla95 Posts: 12
    I am not employed by BMW or anything, but am an avid BMW watcher/owner. I believe you'll see the TT3.0 and TT4.4 in the 2009 X5's to be released this summer (the X6 with those engines goes on sale in April and BMW to save cost likes to run the same engine across multiple models).
    I just signed on an X5. here are the details

X5 4.8. MSRP $75070....selling price $66600
    Lease payments of $894 per month with upfront fees of 1) first month 2) Acq fee 3) Sales tax.

I was able to take advantage of the $2500 incentive on top of a selling price of $500 over invoice for a net of $2000 below invoice. My dealer has a plethora of 3.0 X5s ranging in MSRP from $46k to $60k so if anyone is interested, let me know via email. This deal is good through Feb 28 only
  • hi~~

i'm looking for X5 too

please help me...

i can't find your email.. please mail me woaini729@yahoo.com

where dealer shop did you use??

than you
    That is NOT entirely true. I used to think that as well, but there are numberous examples where this reasoning has not been used by BMW:
    1) When the E46 M3 was introduced with 340hp, there was a one year lag time before the Z3 M coupe and roadsters changed from the original 240hp to the new engine in 318hp.
    2) The iDrive on the current 7 is still very different and much more complicated than the modified ones introduced in the 5 and 6 series.
    3) The 3 liter in the 5 series in 2005 got the revamped 26hp, while the 3 liter X5 (E50) stayed at the 225hp for the entire model run
  • I would like to know your dealers name.

bill.ioannitis@gmail.com

thanks.
  • a8175a8175 Posts: 6
    Hey how are you? What is your dealers name? I have a quote on my x5 30 ,51525.00 msrp and 48382.05 aelling price. 620.00 a month and around 3300.00 for 1st month,taxes,aqu.fee. I think it is a good deal. let me know. It is with lease loyality. Thanks a8175@aol.com
  • That sounds like a great deal! Way better than me...
    2008 X5 4.8i, the details are as follows:
    -BLK SAPPHIRE
    -SAND BEIGE
    -PREM PKG
    -TECHNOLOGY PKG
    -COLD WEATHER PKG
    -REAR CLIMATE PKG
    -SPORT PKG W/ 20” WHEEL OPTION
    -COMFORT SEATS
    -PWR TAILGATE
    -COMFORT ACCESS
    -RUNNING BOARDS
    -IPOD/USB ADAPTER
    -SAT AND HD RADIO
    MSRP: $69,375.00
    Dealer quote is $66,375.00
    36 months / 10,000 mile Lease quote
    $1,079.97 plus $2719.11 fees plus tax

What am i doing wrong? What dealer are you using making such a good lease and sales price? At that type of deal, I might just purchase.
  • Ok, here is where I am...

In shopping for am X5 4.8, I have been presented with two options. Of course, I am trying to make a decision this month.

1) The dealer has a new 2007 X5 4.8 very well equipped. MSRP $73,370. Dealer of course wants to move it and the few remaining '07s. Offered it to me for $9,600 off, so $63,770. Yes, I know its an '07, but it loaded very well. I don't really care about the power lift gate or rear camera thats only available on the '08s. I get a new car ever 2-3 years, so this seems to be a decent amount off. *** I assume the $2500 rebate does not apply to this '07 (priority 3 car???)

on the flip side...

2) a 2008, again, nicely equipped. MSRP $72,620. Lease offer of: 36 mo 10k/yr $999/mo with $5,000 cash (includes taxes etc). I dont know what price is being used to determine this. I am told by my dealer this car has been a demo (priority 2 - center own use) and is also not able to reap the $2,500 incentive.

Both cars are fine and acceptable. I just am not sure which makes better since. This is not my best area. Can someone help? Insight? Does the incentive apply to the 07?

Thank you. Trying to decide quickly.
    Your Dealer sound like a scam artist. Here is why:
    1) I punched in the numbers of your car, and you can get that same 2008 X5 for $888 per month, based on a selling price of $65500. So he is ripping you off of more than $100 per month. This is with NO down payment...just taxes and acquisition fee.
    2) He is selling you the car at $69100 for you to be getting a $999 per month payment.
    3) He is either misinformed or full of crap. Priority 2,3,4,5 ALL fall into the rebate/incentive of $2500. Only priority 1 (customer sold) cars cannot qualify. The other stipulation is the car has to have been in a dealer's inventory as of close of business on Feb 14th. It CAN be at another dealership and dealer swaps DO qualify, as long as its Priority 2,3,4,5 and in inventory as of Feb 14th
    Brandon,
    Just sent you an email.

FYI for others wanting to lease. Here is another tidbit factoid of the day. the Acquisition fee is another area where most BMW dealer make a profit. The posted Acquisition fee from BMW Financial Services is $575. I have seen some dealers charge as high as $875 for this Acq fee.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,594
    BMWFS acquisition fee is $625.

Dealers can mark it up to $825 for extra profit... and most do..

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• luis5luis5 Posts: 1
    It sounds like a great deal congratulations. Can you give me the dealerships name?

Did you gave them as a payment the sale tax? Are you talking about almost 5000 dollars? depending on your state.

Thx,

Luis
  • beopersonbeoperson Posts: 60
    Dealer in NJ told me that $2500 incentive for cars in stock is over in March, can anyone confirm?