Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Camry SE Lease question

buckeye9906buckeye9906 Member Posts: 10
edited November 2015 in Toyota
Hi all,
I am looking at the 2016 Camry SE deal, advertised in my zip code (KY) for $179/month. Per the ad...$1399 down includes "Includes $570 Customer Down Payment + First Month's Payment $179 + $650 Acquisition Fee. $1,000 Toyota Financial Services Subvention Lease Cash must be applied toward due at signing which reduces $2,399 due at signing to $1,399 due at signing. $200 security deposit waived to qualified buyers subject to approved credit through Toyota Financial Services. Good on Tier I PLUS only."

It excludes "state and local taxes, tags, registration and title, insurance, and dealer charges. A $350 Disposition Fee is due at lease termination"

I went to the dealer last night and I was quoted $278/month all inclusive with $1000 down and $249/month with $2000 down. I was also told that with $1500 down , I would be looking at ~$265/month

I realize that tags, registration etc are not included in the advertised price, but does that explain the big difference between what's advertised and what I am being quoted here? Does this seem like a good deal?

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    buckeye9906buckeye9906 Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

In KY, tags/registration on a leased vehicle are under $150. You'll also have upfront tax on the lease cash and downpayment. That is about another $100.
    Tax on the monthly payment is 6%.

So, if the vehicle is identical to the one in the ad, you should be able to get it for $1650 upfront and about $190/mo., if your credit is top tier.

Thanks kyfdx! You have been very helpful as usual. I appreciate it!
  • Options
    yescaryescar Member Posts: 33
    Hi. Do you have the MF and residual for a 2016 XSE, 36 month, 12K miles/year
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    yescar said:

Which state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

yescar said:

Which state?
    Indiana.
    Also, are the MF and Residual the same for the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder? If not, could you please give me the numbers for both?
    Thanks in advance for your help! Much appreciated.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    yescar said:

kyfdx said:

yescar said:

Which state?
    Indiana.
    Also, are the MF and Residual the same for the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder? If not, could you please give me the numbers for both?
    Thanks in advance for your help! Much appreciated.
    XSE 4-cyl - 58%
    XSE V6 - 59%

MF is .00073 for both and $1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thank you!