Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Titan Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1212223242527»

Comments

• obyoneobyone Posts: 8,065
    Did it come with keyfobs for remote entry?
  • was that 2wd or 4wd
  • Sorry for the delay in responding to your question, marcogallo1986.

The warranty was extra on top of the negotiated price of the truck.
  • snow26snow26 Posts: 24
    edited July 2010
    Looking to buy Nissan Titan Crew cab. I understand there is $5,000 customer cash on these trucks now OR 0% for 60 months financing.

What I also want to confirm is the FACTORY TO DEALER CASH. A friend who gets AUTONEWS,a trade publication, told me that in the incentive data section for factory to dealer cash, there is $5,000 from nissan to the dealers. There is a SEPARATE section for customer cash, which is also $5,000 and is being advirtised by Nissan.

Can you confirm this? A local dealer is willing to take $10,000 of list if a $44,000 turck. I guess that is how they are able to do this. I assume there is more room to negotiate, considering they are only giving me the dealer and customer cash from Nissan and keeping the normal mark-up for themselves.

Please advise soon. Thanks
  • bigbutrbigbutr Posts: 111
    We have a local dealer offering 8000 off sticker on any truck in stock, so I'm guessing that maybe there is something to the extra money out there. I have been weighing my options on trucks, but 10,000 off is hard to beat and I'm not even looking at one of the loaded models. I know that doesn't do anything to help resale, but I plan on keeping my next vehicle for a long time, so it doesn't really matter.
    FWIW, I'm amazed at the dismal residual values trucks in general have. I have looked far and wide for a slightly used truck with reasonable mileage and prices are somewhat ridiculous considering what you can pay for a new one after rebates.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi snow26. If that's what Automotive News said, then it was wrong. Nissan has $5,000 consumer cash on the 2010 Titan. There really isn't any dealer cash on this model at this time. The dealer that's offering $10,000 off of this truck is likely selling it for less than invoice minus the cash, which needless to say is a very good deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,030
    A reporter is interested in talking with a recent full-size pickup buyer. If you are interested in commenting on your experience, please reply to pr@edmunds.com no later than 5pm Pacific today, Friday October 28, 2011 and include your name and email address.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• You got a great price, got my 2007 Titan SE Crew Cab Popular Package for about the same price when it first came out but you got more options. Awesome job waiting. Enjoy your truck cause I'm doing the same.