Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease question

tholdertholder Member Posts: 1
edited November 2015 in Kia
I have not leased a car before but am considering an offer on a 2015 Kia Optima LX (MSRP $23,090 incl destination charge) in southern California. Don't have all the details but was offered for 24 months at $129/mo + tax with $900 up front (to cover college grad and military rebates I don't qualify for). I believe this includes 12k mi/yr. Don't know the residual value. Does this sound like a good deal? How much should I expect to pay for GAP insurance (my insurance company does not off so I would probably be stuck with what the dealer offers)?
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011
    tholder said:

I have not leased a car before but am considering an offer on a 2015 Kia Optima LX (MSRP $23,090 incl destination charge) in southern California. Don't have all the details but was offered for 24 months at $129/mo + tax with $900 up front (to cover college grad and military rebates I don't qualify for). I believe this includes 12k mi/yr. Don't know the residual value. Does this sound like a good deal? How much should I expect to pay for GAP insurance (my insurance company does not off so I would probably be stuck with what the dealer offers)?

The 24/12 lease numbers for the 2015 Optima LX are .00099 and 55%. There is $5000 lease cash available, which you should deduct from your best negotiated price.

GAP insurance is automatically included in Kia leases.

$129/mo seems like a good deal, but we'd need to know the selling price in order to run the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4