Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Tundra vs. Nissan Titan

167891012»

Comments

• Hey, I did not know about Smyrna. But it still falls on the management to make sure it gets done right. You mean the 04 model sentra? Or further back then just 04.
  • What is the big deal about 06? Is bread supposed to fall from heaven? How much of a change can the Tundra be in 06? I saw the cartoon like prototype in future vehicles. It was not impressive at all. It looked like one of my son's tonka trucks. So, what do you know about 06?
  • Hey, I saw that movie. It was a pretty good movie. But I am not sure that is what is happening at the Canton plant. I don't think this is a union plant.
  • dustykdustyk Posts: 2,926
    I think it's '03s and up.
  • bowke28bowke28 Posts: 2,185
    nissan doesnt have any union shops, thank goodness!
  • Thats why they turn out such junk.............
  • bowke28bowke28 Posts: 2,185
    oh please! deep down, you know better than that. neither honda, nor toyota use union shops either. how do you explain those???

the only thing a union is good for these days is lining the pockets of the union bosses, and keeping peoples' jobs that dont deserve them. other than that, the things unions SAY they do, mostly are covered by OSHA standards.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 6,088
    Plenty of other places online to discuss economics, labor relations, etc...

PF Flyer
    Host
    Pickups & News & Views Message Boards

Chat is on TONIGHT. Check out the schedule

Need some roadside assistance? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• I read in the newspaper today that the Canton plant is going to do some continuous training with the employees to eliminate the quality issues. The plant does 5 vehicles. They said the fault is plainly on management for keeping the employees skills up to par. This came straight from management in the Nissan plant. I am not sure about Smyrna. That's a lot of vehicles for new employees at a new plant to be producing with that kind of experience. No wonder they are having these quality issues. They are putting too much on these employees at one time. They need make sure they have one vehicle at a time done correctly instead of doing 5 different ones at one time.
167891012»
This discussion has been closed.