Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan 2005+

1636465666769»

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 44,422

which one did you pick from the ones we looked up?

@stever said:

• steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,016
    edited May 20

'#7372, the one-owner vehicle that lived twenty miles away. "No mileage, no other information except re-registrations. No mileages indicated anywhere. No accidents reported."

Turns out it wasn't the preacher's car, belonged to an older gentleman (boy, that covers a lot of us). Not sure why no maintenance showed up since I think the dealer did most of the work on it. It was a trade-in. Oh, it's got newer Michelin's on it and it's silver. The other one we liked had mismatched tires and was dark gray, almost black.

It's about $600 below clean TMV.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 44,422
    edited May 20

Sounds good. TMV is usually a good buying price

• qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 17,150

what model is that GC?

'13 Stang GT; '86 Benz 300E; '98 Volvo S70; '12 Leaf; '14 Town&Country

It's an SXT.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

hmmm... well, there was an average one with 116k that went for $7500, another average with 112k for $8200, and a below average with 145k for $5400.

Where are they - back East?

all over. Albany, N Carolina, and Cali.

edited May 20

Interesting. I searched MD, VA, NM, ID, TN and the Midwest. Most SRXs I found were over TMV. Have to check out California since I have to go to LA in July. A fly drive could work. Not sure we can wait quite that long though. Hm, don't see any '09 or '10 SXTs within 200 miles of LA under $11,000. Are these craigslisted vans then?

Also surprised that Fitzmall in MD and Dave Smith in ID had little used Caravan inventory.