Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Owe more than it's worth... I'm upside down and I can't get up!

1333435363739»

Comments

• euphoniumeuphonium Great Northwest, West of the Cascades.Posts: 3,321
    God willing, your Faith is rewarded. :)
  • blueiedgodblueiedgod Posts: 2,803
    God willing, your Faith is rewarded

She hasn't posted back, since then. Is it safe to assume that God struck her down with a bolt of lightning for bothering him with such minute business as being $3,000 upside down on a car, when he has other business to take care of, such as:

universal healthcare, flooding, eathquakes, snow storms, hurricanes, wars, hunger and suffering in Africa, little children being exploited in sweat shops, missing cihldren, missing mothers, hikers in in Iran, Iran building nuclear weapons, suicide bombers, 4 trains sutck in the tunnel with over 1000 people.

And on top of it all making sure that Santa Clause delivers all the gift on time to all the deserving people.

Yeah, I don't really think God has time to deal with a 5 year old Nissan with problems. But, that is just my opinion.
  • euphoniumeuphonium Great Northwest, West of the Cascades.Posts: 3,321
    Tomorrow we celebrate the birth of my God's son who lived to prove that between He and His Father, they can do anything. My humanity doesn't enable me to put a limit on what God can do. Have a Blessed Christmas Season & Happiness in 2010. :)
  • cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Forest Lakes, AZPosts: 3,244
    that this board has gone deader than Elvis. Maybe the dealers aren't doing so many stupid loans, or . . . ?
  • ken117ken117 Posts: 189
    Oh my, seems pretty silly to expect the Bearded One and/or his Son to expend energy on the purchase of an automobile. It sure seems like there are many more important things for them to worry about.
  • fezofezo Posts: 9,328
    Yeah, wither the loans are getting tighter or people that are upside down on them are now embarrassed to admit it. Either way is good.
  • LMFAO!! hahahaha
  • roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,362
    You do realize that you replied to a post that was made over 8 years ago, right?

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica

• stickguystickguy Posts: 14,287
    Terry really was that good, right?

2013 Acura RDX (wife's), 2007 Volvo S40 (when daughter lets me see it), 2000 Acura TL (formerly son's, now mine again), and new Jetta SE (son's first new car on his own dime!)

• fillesmomfillesmom Posts: 4
    Hmmmm....my original post was in 2003......I am a little wiser at car buying and am proud to say no longer upside down. Past two cars have been cash only. Sad to say that I do have a house on the market that appears to be sitting on it's roof! Oh well........
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,153
    A reporter is interested in talking to someone who had trouble getting a car loan but finally had success within the last couple of months. If you fit this description, please contact pr@edmunds.com with a brief description of your experience and your preferred contact information by the end of day Tuesday, July 17, 2012.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.