Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

While driving slowly on the highway and going over rough asphalt holes or tree roots the car shifts.

greeningreenin Member Posts: 1
edited December 2015 in Ford
A random action happens when Im traveling slowly between 15-20 mph if I go over a asphalt rough road maybe going over a hole or a raised road from a tree root, the car seems to shift itself and it has a loud noise and feels like it lunged forward a bit! I have tried to go over the same area to duplicate what happened but it never happens. I don't realize if I had slowly put on the brakes while going over the road or sometimes I had no foot on gas or brake.
Its a disturbing feeling when it happens!
Anyone have similar issues? The dealership says no one in their service area has heard of this.

Comments

• Floyd_177Floyd_177 Member Posts: 1
    Hey, I'm a new member here. I've experienced a very similar thing. I have a 2014 Ford C-Max Hybrid and every once in a great while the car lunges forward a little while I'm braking to a stop. Have you found any more insight on that particular issue?