Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Mazda3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• autonomousautonomous Posts: 1,769
    Here is the perfect example we had 19 hard top silver miatas in turmoil getting yelled at 200 days old oh no. Mazda came out with 5000 rebate most you got off was 1000 now prior to that we would take sell it below invoice.
    Please explain:
    in turmoil?
    getting yelled at?
    we would take sell it below invoice?
  • roro4roro4 Posts: 5
    Just got quoted $295/mo OTD for a 10K mi/yr lease, nothing due at signing. Car would be registered in NYC. Seems like a good deal, would appreciate people's thoughts. Thanks!!!
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 790
    How long is the lease (months)?

Have you leased a vehicle before? Are you sure you won't exceed 10k/yr?
    first time leasing. Actually got the car today. It was 36mo, zero chance i'll exceed 10Kmi. Hopefully it's a good deal, may have gotten hit on the fees a bit, but oh well. It's the exact car i wanted and was tough to find.
    It sounds like a pretty fair deal at $295/mo, especially if there was no down payment (er, cap cost reduction) required!

Did you get the 4-door or 5-door? What color? Congrats!
    I got the 4 door, black. Looks and rides great!
  • DondohDondoh Posts: 9
    Just bought an iTouring 4 door sedan with a manual transmission.
    Price was $14988 + 599 Doc fee + Taxes and fees
    We also were given 0% financing for the full amount (including taxes etc) which when you compare it to the 4.25% rate we were prepared to pay at our credit union saved us an additional $1800 in the long run (and we plan to run long...).
    So for us, $14988 purchase price + $599 doc fees - $1800 savings from 0% financing comes to $13787 (not including 3% NC state tax and license tag and registration).
    My wife LOVES the car.
  • Hey again....Cooled off on the shopping but looking at this again.
    Can you please post the prices you paid for your Madza3s recently?
    I'm in NY

Looking especially for numbers on the...
    Mazda3 Auto i Sport (4dr)
    Mazda3 Auto i Touring (4dr)

Back in May, received on-line quotes of 16000 for i Sport and 17500 for i Touring.
    Not including Sales tax, Registration fee, License fee, Title, Inspection, Tire Fee ...anything else?

I'm thinking those are fairly good quotes but wondering how much better I can do.

Thanks!
  • lazyklazyk Posts: 6
    it is a good quote, esp for the iSport. i ended up with a iTouring for $17.5k OTD on Mem.Day (May) keep in mind it was the last day of the month.
  • kariatarikariatari Posts: 1
    I got a quote of $19,800 for a velocity red 2010 Mazda 3s Sport Hatch w/ no options. Got in on the 0% as well. Is this a good deal or should I be shopping around some more?
  • bimmer82bimmer82 Posts: 2
    Whats the best price people are getting?
  • JUST purchased this week...a 2010 Mazda3 i-Touring with moonroof/bose package. Vehicle price was $17,961 (including options and taxes, before $1000 in rebate incentives). The "OTD" financed price was $17,981 with taxes, tags, $99 doc fee).

Purchased from Fitzgerald AutoMall in Annapolis, MD. The purchasing experience was very laid back, yet professional. The Finance Guy (we'll call him "JB") was FANTASTIC. NOOOO pressure, yet informative. Kudos to everyone at Fitz!

I now have TWO Mazda3s in my drive: the above Copper Red sedan and a 2010 Gunmetal Blue s-Sport HB...also with the moonroof/bose pkg.
  • bimmer82bimmer82 Posts: 2
    Awesome price crashburn! thanks for replying. Could you elaborate on the $1000 rebate incentives?
  • joonthedukejoontheduke Posts: 7
    edited July 2010
    Hi,

I'm going to buy Mazda 3i Sport A/T and have got a quote of $16,395.35, with 0% 60-mth financing. That is the lowest quote so far. Can you guys share your purchase experience on the same model and give me your thoughts on the quote? I haven't asked for more details such as options.
    Also, I am wondering if financing costs higher than paying cash.

Thanks for your thoughts and inputs in advance!
  • otis12otis12 Posts: 160
    Anyone buy a base 5-door Grand Touring w/ auto tranny? MSRP is $23,500, dealer is holding at $22,200, plus TTL. Thought I go get sub $22K as the 2010s are cleared out. I love the HIDs on this model.
    That's actually a very good price on the MZ3 i Sport AT based on the prices I'm finding. The car has an MSRP of $17,855 and Invoice of $16,985. Here are the prices I found (using my Georgia zip code)-

Edmunds TMV- $16,766
    TrueCar.com- $16,393 ("Great Price")
    CarsDirect.com- $16,602

So $16,395 is only $2 off from the lowest of those (TrueCar). If you qualify for the 0% financing, it appears to be a very SWEET deal!

The i Sport has a lot of standard features for the price, but the i Touring model only costs about $1600 more and has several desirable features not included on the Sport. The Touring adds 16" alloy wheels, upgrades to a 6-spkr audio system (from 4-spkr), cruise control, power door locks, remote keyless entry, steering-wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls, Bluetooth hands-free phone capability, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and Traction Control System (TCS). A lot of buyers (including myself) consider the power locks/keyless entry, Bluetooth and DSC/TCS to be SAFETY features...worth the extra $1600, easily. =)

Have you chosen a color yet? The Sport comes in Silver, Black, Gunmetal Blue or Crystal White Pearl ($200 extra for CWP) and all have a Black interior. The Touring adds Graphite and Copper Red to the color choices. Touring models in Black, Graphite and CWP also offer the choice of Black or Dune interior.

As for 0% financing vs. paying cash, I highly recommend taking advantage of the 0% APR loan! While you're paying off the interest-free loan, your $17k or so could be earning at least 3% interest in a 5-year CD...or invested elsewhere.

Good luck and enjoy!
  • fujiafujia Posts: 1
    Hey Dondoh,

This is incredibly inexpensive! Did they charge you $750 destination fee? Is this vehicle the one which has MSRP $17,925 (not including destination fee %750)?

Your purchase was a great deal! Could you tell us a little more on how you got this great deal? I want to buy an i-touring soon, too.
  • To bimmer82: $500 was mazda loyalty (I bought a Mazda3 HB in February) and $500 was what they call "APR Cash".
  • I paid $19,265 for a 2010 s Sport HB w/ moonroof/Bose package with NuCar Mazda in New Castle, DE. The best offer was about $350 better with a Castle Mazda in Silver Sping, MD. I realize that its not an i-touring, but since the s Sport is the higher trim, I feel your price should be lower by at least $500; especially since you probably have the 2.3L, while mine is the 2.5L.

Get WRITTEN itemized pricing (apples to apples) with as many area dealers as you can and take the lowest ones to the higher one and try to get them to come down.
  • joonthedukejoontheduke Posts: 7
    edited July 2010
    Hi,
    Is it manual or automatic transmission? I have got an OTD quote of $18,8xx which is so far the lowest for i-touring A/T. I wonder if that can go down further...