Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2005 Nissan Pathfinder

Comments

• Every dealer in the Allentown, PA area has at least 1 if not 2 of them. One dealer in Montgomeryville, PA (closer to philly) has 5 of them.
  • maxamillion1maxamillion1 Posts: 1,467
    I am definately going to save up for one...

Probabaly an LE with every option.
  • tt30tt30 Posts: 31
    I am trying to find a gross weight of 2005 Pathfinder with no success now. Called the dealer and they don't know, told me they'll call Nissan but still didn't not get any feedback from them. Nissanusa.com does not provide such information.
    Any idea if it's more or less than 6,000lbs?
  • beanctrbeanctr Posts: 99
    The information is located on www.nissannews.com. Look under specifications for the 2005 Pathfinder.

GVWR(lbs) 4x2 - 5,800
               4x4 - 6,000
  • gummygummy Posts: 4
    Picked up my '05 loaded LE from the dealer on Sat. and I literally do not want to leave the car at all. Nissan has improved no an already great truck in almost every imaginable way and added some extras that should have been in the Pathfinder to begin with. I will write a full review up but if anyone has questions please feel free to ask.
  • Congratulations, Gummy. W'd appreciate it if you can you give your take on the interior space - 1st, 2nd & esp. 3rd row seating? Wondering if my 10 and 12 year olds will seat comfortably at the back.
    I've been anxiously waiting for this SUV myself. Been contemplating whether to get either an '04 or '05 Sequoia or this SUV.
  • Hey Gummy, congrats! I am patiently waiting for the invoice price. How did you do on the price can you give a ballpark? Thanks!
    Hey Joel,

As you have probably guessed and has been reported in literature the third row is not big by any means and cuts down on the total space quite significantly. However, there is more than enough room for a couple of kids even in the third row where they should sit quite comfortably. Bigger adults will be cramped but kids should be no problem. The DVD system is also quite an impressive addition and both the second and third row have an excellent view of it.

In terms of general space, while on paper the truck does not seem a whole lot bigger Nissan seems to have reallye xpanded the interior room. I have had friends who previously had trouble being comfortable in my 2001 Pfinder tell me that they would now seriously consider this truck. There is quite a big difference in total cabin space from the older models for the better.

Hope this helps
    Hiya Harper,

I'd be happy to provide a ballpark...

I got black on black '05 Pathfinder LE with every available option including the dvd system, 9 speaker Bose stereo and teh navigation. The options also included all of teh little stuff like the microfilter, splash guards, etc etc.

The end result was a sticker of roughly 38k and change.
    Except for the color.

Is your model a 4x4 or 4x2?

I was thinking of maybe trading my Altima in for one..but I don't think I am going to do that just yet.

However, I really do like them. I saw a Silverton Blue model yesterday morning...

I really like that color. As long as I can get a black interior with it...
  • 11251125 Posts: 1
    I agree the Armada is just to big and is not good for the city since it is a gas eater. But I,m thinking of purchasing a pathfinder for the family.
  • masnmasn Posts: 7
    SOMEONE KNOWS THE INVOICE PRICE OF THE SE TRIM LEVEL OR ANY?

THANKS
    It looks better and has a better size IMO...the Armada is too big for someone like me.
  • Drove an LE and confirmed that this is the vehicle for me. Leaving a 2000 Ford Expedition behind forever!

I'm bought an LE 4x4 loaded with every option except the DVD (including XM and Navigation) in silver with the grey interior - got it for $36K even without too much of a fight.

My logic in coming up with the $36K:
    Pricing did not really increase over the '04 model, and invoice was about $2,500 less than MSRP then. So I basically offered them about $1K over invoice which I thought was fair.

They found the vehicle I wanted within 3 days!

Picking it up tomorrow night - can't wait!
  • We are sad that we don't have one in California.
    How much did you get it for?
    Any special promotions.
    What kinds of gas mileage are you getting?
    Thanks for the info.
    No PF is available in MN, and when I asked for one, the reply is that there will be a sticker price, no negotiations since the model is knew. How did you guys get 1K over invoice only and where? I will fly over there, it would be cheaper than the stickers price.
    I finally got a phone call from the dealer and he checked the gross weight of 4x4 LE and it's 6300 lbs. Just FYI.
    >> So I basically offered them about $1K over invoice which I thought was fair.<<

Where did you get the invoice price? According to nissanusa, $36K is almost MSRP for your options.
  • I was able to find out some invoice pricing.
    ITEM Invoice MSRP
    LE 4x4 $32,138 $34,750
    Body Side Molding $92 $130
    Floor/Cargo Mats $168 $230
    In-cabin Microfilter $39 $50
    Navigation System $1,735 $2,000
    TOTAL $34,172 $37,160

Hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.