Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Durango Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1234568»

Comments

• Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,676
    A reporter would like to consumers who are looking to purchase an SUV right now. Please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information along with the vehicle(s) you are researching or looking to purchase no later than Tuesday, June 3rd.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• snoopy71snoopy71 Posts: 32
    If it were a marketing gimmick, then it would be available to all consumers, not such the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep employees. Go over & check out the Dodge Grand caravan & Chrysler T&C forums for buying experiences and let the employees who post there and give out thier extra friends codes that it's a gimmick.

I do however agree with the internet route though ... I've bought a couple cars that way ... e-mail a boatload of dealers and sit back and wait for the best internet price...but those prices still aren't usually below the invoice price like the friends code price is. Then again, when I bought cars this way, the economy wasn't taking a dump so that may work out better for some people now.
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.