Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2005 Honda CR-V?

18910111214»

Comments

• coleboycoleboy Posts: 13
    Hi Bostonbuddy, where did you get a deal like that? I am in Western Ma?
  • All 2005 come with keyless entry as standard. None comes with alarm. Not even the top of the line CR-V SE, which is the one I got for $800 below invoice. The keyless entry are built into the key for 2005. So, if you get aftermarket alarm, you will have one extra alarm control on your key.
  • bodble2bodble2 Posts: 4,519
    I think some aftermarket alarms made by DEI can integrate with the factory remotes, but Honda tends to discourage going aftermarket. Something to do with compatibility with the car's electronics.
  • stevefstevef Posts: 5
    Picked up my 05 CR-V LX 2WD from Honda Windward about three hours ago. Got the Costco price, which below MSRP (a major accomplishment in Hawaii).
    Too early to give an comprehensive report, but so far so good. I'm not too excited about the Dunlop tires, though.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,810
    Since this SUV has hit the streets, it's time to join other owners & enthusiasts in the regular Honda CR-V discussion.

If you've purchased or are in the process of shopping, please visit our Honda CR-V: Prices Paid & Buying Experience topic and share your story, or learn from others.

Thanks to everyone for participating & sharing information!

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

18910111214»
This discussion has been closed.