Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Photo Gallery

Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,044
edited July 2014 in Chevrolet
Post your Malibu photos here! For instructions, click on Town Hall Help to your left.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

·

Comments

• paopao Posts: 1,867
    here are some pics of my Maxx with sunroof and side window deflectors installed...go to the mods and accessories forum for more details

http://home.att.net/~p.oswald
    ·
  • jwrennjwrenn Posts: 3
    I upgraded the stock Bridgestones to Goodyear Eagles GT-HR 235-55-16. Same diameter but about .75 inches wider; a little beefer looking and no fit problems. I don't have a net site but e-mail me for a couple of jpg's.

jack_wrenn@excite.com
    ·
  • tra2883tra2883 Posts: 56
    Here's a link to my photo album... Just recently added the sunroof visor & side window deflectors. Car pics are in the album called "Myrna the Bu"

http://photos.yahoo.com/tra_2883
    ·
    didnt see the album you named..just the 4th of july pics....all good.....
    ·
  • tra2883tra2883 Posts: 56
    Hmm, I'll have to check into that... Don't know why they aren't there.
    ·
  • ssmaxxssmaxx Posts: 13
    HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES OF MY SSMAXX, WITH MODIFICATIIONS.
    http://photos.yahoo.com/dwaynessmaxx
    ·
  • maxx4memaxx4me Posts: 1,340
    sorry restricted access. If you can't share your photos with a name like mine.......who can you share them with???
    ·
  • ssmaxxssmaxx Posts: 13
    i have fixed the problem , try to reach the link again
    ·
    great photos..thanks.....custom rims next?
    ·
  • christinadchristinad Posts: 34
    Paul,
    When are you going to put the pictures up of the dash kit you installed? You got the matching wood trim, right? I would be really interested in seeing it and finding out where you got it. Was it easy to install? Nice new rims, by the way.
    Christina
    ·
    was a snap to put in...i will try to post some this weekend.....the trim came from exoticwooddash.com, was the four piece set....with shipping was about $35..matches the trim and breaks that part of the console up nicely with a good contrast......will post them on the website this weekend..real easy to install..clean the area with the enclose wipes...peel the piece off and apply directly to the console......
    ·
  • New here, here is a picture of my 2005 Malibu Maxx link title
    ·
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    Nice ride! And welcome!
    ·
  • maxx4memaxx4me Posts: 1,340
    I especially like the optional satellite dish it came with ;)
    ·
  • ha ha ha :P
    ·
  • malexbumalexbu Posts: 169
    Fabulous!

2005 and 2006? Looks like you love them!
    ·
  • dave1971dave1971 Posts: 2
    having trouble posting photos, help!
    ·
This discussion has been closed.
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Photo Gallery - Car Forums at Edmunds.com