Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Armada Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• lthaley756lthaley756 Posts: 21
    I would ask to have them throw in the all season mats, bug deflector and a few free oil changes The price is fair
  • Not a bad price on this ormata Do what a nother poster said and get them to throw on sum free Oial Changes for one year that IS what we did when we got are Hundai santafy good luck with it it is a grate truck keep us all updated on this foram thankyou for reading.
  • go_mdx1go_mdx1 Posts: 135
    Newspaper in Raleigh is showing the Nissan dealers are offerring $15000 off of the Armada's. Went to the dealer and most of them on the lot are around $41000 MSRP - fairly well equipped.

You can buy a lot of gas for $15000:)
  • mseningenmseningen Posts: 27
    So are you saying they are 26K after discount....

I'd agree -- that's a lot of fuel -- even @12MPG.

mike
  • yes mike think that is rite ausam keep us updated on that thankyou so mutch for reading my posting Marco.
  • mseningenmseningen Posts: 27
    What dealership is offering that kind of discount -- for what model.

A couple months ago -- I couldn't get the local one under $9k off (I was trying for 11k off at the time)

I'd be driving one if I got it 15K off.

m
  • gfas1gfas1 Posts: 2
    Looking into purchasing an SUV, love the armada's features but a little concerned with the leg room in the 3rd row. Does anyone find this to be a problem when the 3rd row is in use with teenagers?

Also, looking at one that is a 2008 new, fully loaded. The dealer has 5 LE's on the lot and 7 SE 2008's, with at least two 2009 Armadas on the lot. The sticker price of the one's I am looking at were $51,110 and $52,350. When we were there Sat. the price we got down to without much discussion was around $40,000 plus tax and registration. Going to go back this weekend, but what would be a fair price to offer?
  • gfas1gfas1 Posts: 2
    Just purchased a 2008 Armada LE 2x4 fully loaded (moonroof, tech. pkg, entertainment pkg, front and back splashgaurds, etc.) out the door with tax and tags $38,000.
  • so you baught one saw boath of your postings did you go back to the same dealer and the took 2 grand off mor nice what color did you get with what interior color how do you like the truck and how was your byeing prosese thankyou for reading.
  • I just wanted to tell everyone that A LOT of dealers are offering a flat 40% of MSRP on new Frontiers, Armadas, Quests, Xterras and Titans.

No, I am not making this up. There are ads all over the place, from New Jersey to Kentucky to California.

Example: http://www.glennnissan.com/nissan/share/specials.php
  • thankyou heabroohammer for this grate information for all of us. has anyone in new york baught one if so pleas post your deal thanks marco
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,018
    A reporter with a large newswire would like to speak with consumers who purchased a truck or SUV in the past couple of months and received a good deal as demand was low because of gas prices. If you just purchased a truck or SUV recently, please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information no later than Monday, August 25th.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• iontrapiontrap Posts: 138
    What kind of deals are out there right now? A local dealer has told me $10-$12k off of sticker, is it realistic to get more?
  • pygleepyglee Posts: 1
    A week ago, I purchased a Smoke 2008 Armada LE 4x4 with following options; DVD Entertainment system, Tow Package, LE Preferred package,...everything except sun-roof and tech package. The MSRP was 48k+. I was pushing for 34k + Tax + Tags + processing fee. I was countered with 35k + t + t + p. The dealer was offering the 5k cash back and another 8k+ off totalling 13k+ off. I decided to accept the counter offer with the condition of receiving all weather rubber mats and Garmin Nuvi 750. And I got it. I got it for 35k + t + t + p. 13k+ off.. can you believe it? I am really enjoying the SUV.
  • nice that is a grate price not bad at all for getting one with all of the options but the sun roof nice. I am shore you will like it for years to come nissan makes grate stuff 2005 till the one that is out now are grate. good luck thanks for reading Marco.
  • iontrapiontrap Posts: 138
    Took a look at an 09 SE 4x2 this morning and was offered $7500 off. The price was tempting but the interest rate they were offering was 5.9%. My credit score is 704, so I figured 5.9 was a little to high, 2.9 may have made the difference.
  • Hey yes it is a grate truck if you really want one I would shop around email adleast 10 dealers whair near you live I think you can get mor off that price mor then $7000 keep us updated thanks so mutch for reading Marco.
  • any good deals on the ormata in sept hope the grate deals are cumming back anyone bye an ormota in sept keep us updated everyone thanks Marco.
  • Hello I am looking to purchase 09 Nissan Armada LE 4x4 The car MSRP is $53,525, I am located in Reno, Nevada ( no dealer in Reno have it ). I have to purchase from California ( out of state ). How much do you think I should pay? Thanks for your advise...

09 Armada LE 4x4
    Total MSRP: $53,525.00
    options
    Front and Rear Splash Guards
    In-cabin Microfilter
    LE Preferred Package
    Tow Package
    LE Technology Package
    Nissan DVD Entertainment System
  • Kingfans1,

I would not pay more than $500 over invoice, before the $4,500 cash back or use the 0.9% financing. I just got a new 2008 for $1,500 below invoice, although the dealership in Tennessee offered me invoice for a 2009. Since there was no difference between the 2008 and 2009, I went with the better deal. Good Luck.
  • There are two new 2007 Armada LE's on the local Nissan lot in south metro Atlanta; one is majestic blue and one is deep water blue. Both vehicles have navigation, rear view camera, chrome 18" wheels, power lift gate, XM, under 1200 miles, and sunroof. One of the SUVs has quad seating arrangement and the other has a rear bench. I ran a price check on edmunds and it suggested the price should be $26-28K for these vehicles but it was based on the fact that the vehicles were used. How much are these vehicles really worth since they are two years old but never sold? What is a good price to pay?
  • hey I would pay that price good price for a fuolly lodedone nissan makes grate cars and trucks keep us updated on what you end up dooing thanks marco.
  • I got a great deal this summer in West Virginia on a 2007 Nissan Armada LE (2wdr) only 19,720miles for 21,000 dollars. It runs great so far, had some issue with early morning squeaking brakes. Notified dealer and they replaced them along with new rotors.
  • That was an awesome deal!! Was it a demo model or did you purchase it as a pre-owned?
  • So I went to a dealership by me last night and I was show 2009 armada smoke grey color with just the driver package in it and the car is really nice and i loved it so i told the guy run the numbers the MSRP was 43,765 and I told him bottom line is I want to finance it and i want it for 500 a month with 2500 down the guy comes back to me and says this is there final offer and wont let him back in the office about this deal which this was the first offer I made so I don't know why he said that but anyways with 2500 down they would finance me out to 82 months! at 579 a month at the end of the financing it comes out to shy of 50k by about 3,000 dollars I said that's ridiculous and I think we are done here and acourse they asked for my email and they already got my address and phone number in beginning and he said he hoped they would give him another offer he could email me I said alright and thanks for his time and such. I left there kinda feeling shafted and they were playing games with me but the car is to say the least decently fit with driver package but it doesn't have alot of extras and to boot the car must have been sitting for so long in the lot because the guy had to jump the car to bring it around and show me it so obviously armadas aren't selling there.Do you think my offer was unreasonable or am I asking for fair amount with this deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,043
    $500 per month for 60 months... @4.9%
    + $2500 down

= $28,000

That's almost $16K off MSRP..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Well the deal I was offering the dealer was 500 a month for 72 months at 3.9 which is Nissan's financing deal right now which comes out to 36000 plus my 2500 down which brings the price to 38500 which only brings me 5k under the MSRP that doesn't sound fair?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,043
    The dealer doesn't see any of the interest.... which is about $4000..

So.. now you are at $34,500.... not $38,500...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Ahh that's right I forgot to factor that in. So then what would be a reasonable offer or amount I should work around?
  • if you are financin $36,000 3.9 % APR 72 months. interest will be $4434. Nissan offer 1.9 % or $4,500 cash back.. If you have credit score 700 or better, you can able to finance it for 1.9%.

I am lookin for new full size SUV too. I fall in love with Nisasn Armada. But I heard armada are not reliable as Toyota sequoia.. I probably buyin 08 toyota sequoia....