Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Armada Prices Paid and Buying Experience

167891012»

Comments

• matt711matt711 Posts: 4
    Have to make a decision soon. Hate to buy a 2010 Armada if a re-styled Armada is due out soon. Can't find any info on web, but with the new QX56 out, can the Armada be far behind.

Getting offered $9800 off MSRP (includes the $4500 customer cash in lieu of 0%)...is this a good deal...Titanium model with a $44k msrp.

What do you think?
  • I have been looking around for 2 months in Kansas and the most recent offer I get is like this:

2010 Armarda SE (no upgrade at all)
    MSRP $38825
    Sale price $34500
    Rebate -$4500
    Offered $30000.

What do you think about the price?
    I thought the $4500 rebate would have been gone at the end of August and then it was extended to September. So now I am wondering if this will continue until the end of year. Or is it possible to get a better deal say in Late November/December? Any input will be appreciated.
  • sbuhlersbuhler Posts: 103
    I honestly don't think you are going to get much better than that right now. The price you are looking at is invoice-rebate-most of the holdback. The dealer is most probably making their money off of a volume incentive and/or additional dealer certificates that the manufacturer puts on some vehicles. I owned a 2007 Armada, then a 2009 Murano (shouldn't have) and now a 2010 Armada. As long as the 30,000 is only plus TTL no outrageous document fees, etc. you are getting a very good offer. I doubt you will see the rebate much more than 4500-5000 before the supply dries up.
  • Does anyone have relatively recent pricing (in the last 2 months) they received on a 2010 Armada - Platinum (2WD)? I'm in the Dallas area and have been given some offers in the $38-39k range (excluding TT&L). MSRP on these are in the $51-52k range.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  • gs451gs451 Posts: 19
    Hi everyone,
    My Armada has about 7 months left on the lease and I have already reached the 45,000 mileage allotment. I have not changed the brakes as yet either as it has been used for mostly freeway driving with one passenger.

I have a fantastic monthly payment and have tried getting into a newer model with the same payments but have been unsuccessful in doing so. In all honesty, I don't need such a big car anymore and I am leaning towards the Mercedes R350 or the Toyota Highlander.

I checked the residual for the car online and it is a whopping $17,800. I have tried looking for used Armadas and have seen several that are comparable to what I have that are being listed between the range of $25K-30K. My car is a 2008 Armada SE 2WD (I'm assuming its FFV?) with 45,600 miles in white/tan.

My local Benz dealer said I should take it to CarMax and ask them to buy it from Nissan Motor Finanicial and pay me the difference. I went on Edmunds TMV and found that the car is worth about $24.7K on a dealer's retail. http://www.edmunds.com/nissan/armada/2008/tmv-appraise-results.html

What can I expect from CarMax, approximately? Also, would it be suitable to give it to CarMax or should I try something else. I would like another Armada for the same terms I got it for ($3K down, $328permonth including tax for 36 months/15kmiles a year)...but that does not seem likely even on a 2010 heavily discounted vehicle.

I am relatively new to leasing so any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
  • I was just offered this deal on a 2010 armada

53000 msrp
    42500 cost
    4000 out of pocket
    44% res
    they didnt give me the money factor
    552/mth including tax

It is a demo with 4k miles. I think they should go lower because of the mileage.

What do you think?
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 50,558
    A reporter would like to speak to someone who recently bought a used large truck or large SUV. If you have purchased a used large truck or SUV in the past 6 months, and you are willing to discuss your decision with a reporter, please email PR@edmunds.com no later than 1 p.m. Pacific/ 4 p.m. Eastern Wednesday, April 18, 2012 with your daytime contact information.

Moderator - Buying questions? Please include city or zip code and trim you are shopping, FWD or AWD, etc.

• rallye350rallye350 Posts: 13
    I've been looking at Autotrader.com and see a few dealers in my area advertising new Armada's up to $12,000 off of sticker. When I look at Edmunds TMV, they are about $6500 less. I did notice that the MSRP advertised on AutoTrader also appears to be much higher. I think I read that Nissan has reduced pricing on certain models. Is this what is causing the discrepancy?
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 50,558
    A reporter is looking to talk with someone who is in the market right now for a big SUV. If you think you can help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by the end of the day on Wednesday, September 11, 2013.

Moderator - Buying questions? Please include city or zip code and trim you are shopping, FWD or AWD, etc.

167891012»