Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Sentra Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• alpine1alpine1 Posts: 51
    You should be able to purchase a 2009 Nissan Sentra 2.0S with MSRP of $18,595 for $15,345 + tax.
  • lance_llance_l Posts: 6
    This is what I found on the dealer website

http://www.trophynissan.com/used-inventory/vehicle-details.htm?vehicleId=b104c8b- 94046381e013cb165ecb1ed8d

17,163 miles.

So how much should I offer them? (OTD/DO price)
  • Just bought a 2009 Sentra S FE+ with MSRP $19,675 for $16K out the door (with the new tag). They gave me $2250 rebate. I just wondering if I made a good deal or not. I'm here in JAX FL.
  • lance_llance_l Posts: 6
    I think they rigged you $500 on the rebate. The 09 Sentra have $2750 rebate in total.
    I bought myself an 09 Sentra CVT FE+ 2.0S with $15,500 drive-out (car+ TTL+ rebate).

P.S: I lived in Texas with 6.25% tax
  • The dealer made some error on paper work so I had to came back there & I also mentioned about the rebate & they agree to give me addition $500 rebate to make it $2750 rebate total :-)
  • dxd15dxd15 Posts: 1
    I totally agree to stay away from this terrible Nissan dealership!

On Monday 5/18/09 I came to the Nissan of North Olmsted dealership to look at a used 2008 BMW 335xi.

The salespeople who assisted me were Steve Johnson Jr. and Jarod Miller.

After having further researched the vehicle myself, I feel that I was deceived about the car's tires (Jarod said they were not runflats after going back and supposedly researching them online when indeed they were) and lack of a spare tire in the trunk - but that's not where it ends.

On Thursday afternoon, 5/21/09, I got a very rude phone call from Steve Johnson Jr. After I tried nicely to explain to him that I was no longer interested in the vehicle, he accused me (in a very resentful tone) of 'wasting his time', 'keeping him late', 'copping out' and not telling him 'like a man' that I wasn't interested.

He also tried to tell me that it was my fault that I didn't research the car better prior to coming in, and that I should have already known myself that the tires were the problematic runflats that have created multiple class action lawsuits against BMW.

It amazes me that someone with this bad of an attitude problem still has a job as a car salesman.

I work in a corporate environment and we are typically not allowed to make personal phone calls, which is why I sent an email on Thursday morning explaining to Steve why I was no longer going to pursue the BMW.

I have never been this insulted in my entire life by a salesperson (or anyone in general for that matter). I used to work as a salesperson in retail, and if we told off a customer like Steve did to me, we would get fired on the spot.

This has me absolutely outraged and I will not stop until corrective action is taken against both Steve Johnson Jr. and Nissan of North Olmsted.

My suggestion is to RUN, not walk, away from this dealership.
  • spdnyspdny Posts: 4
    Did you finance through Nissan. Dealers in upstate NY are telling me I can only get 2000 as the 750 is if you finance through Nissan and not the 1.9 special.
  • crh3crh3 Posts: 5
    Last Sunday, I bot a Nissan Sentra S CVT for $12554 (after $3000 regular rebate and $500 college graduate rebate). OTD with CA TTL on $16054 is $14380, with 6.9% 60mon NMAC financing (I would pay it off right after the rebate is posted to my account, so rate does not matter).

The original MSRP of the car with floor mat and mud guard is $18,760.

The car has 31 miles before I test drove it. But it has sit in the dealer's lot for 5-6 months.
  • stlrodstlrod Posts: 8
    Just purchased today a 2009 Sentra S plus FE w/ convenience pkg, body side moldings, mats and mud flaps for $15,488 OTD (does not inlcude taxes since I live in a state other than state of purchase.) MSRP was $19,785. Rebate used was $2,000.
  • jkool56jkool56 Posts: 11
    What is a good price for a 2010 new sentra 2.0S stripped down. I am planning on buying this month (October 2009) and will be purchasing in the midwest. I have been using edmunds TMV but am a little confused on how that works. I am thinking that 15.8k is a fair price before tax and titles. Is it possible to get the dealers to go any lower?
  • cooljcoolj Posts: 15
    I have a chance to purchase a 2002 Sentra GXE auto with only 33,000 miles on it. Clean inside and runs great. Some dings and knicks to the exterior. I can get it for $3,900. Any comments please!!!!!
  • I've seen a stripped down S model here in San Antonio for $14,248.00 so hope that helps some, MSRP on that one is $18,130.00
  • ovyboxovybox Posts: 21
    Great price. I paid $15.2K OTD for a 2008 2.0 S CVT without the leather, bluetooth and remote key. But that was in July 2008 and the recession was not upon us.
  • steven39steven39 Posts: 636
    looking at a 2010 nissan sentra sr auto down here in sunny but cold south fla.

msrp for car is $18,130.00

what's a good price i should pay for this vehicle without any rebates??
  • I have a nissian sentra for sale it needs a tranmission
    christmas20082009.ecrater.com
  • I have bought 3 cars from them in the last 3 years and never had any problems with them. I did deal with thw people you talked about, so i can't comment on them specifically.
  • rit2rit2 Posts: 2
    I want to buy a new Nissan Sentra 2009 (if available) or 2010 model 2.0S. What would be a appropriate deal in Dallas area? Anyone getting less than $15,500+TTL?

Please advice. Thanks,
  • alamocityalamocity Posts: 680
    I've seen one of the local dealers has a 2010 S model with floor mats for $14,259 (MSRP of $17,990) so you might target that price.
  • rit2rit2 Posts: 2
    Hi, thannk you very much for your reply. Can you please let me know which dealer offered this price ($14,259)? Thanks,
  • alamocityalamocity Posts: 680
    Gunn Nissan in San Antonio