Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti QX56 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    No change here.

What the dealers have on the ground or arriving this month is it for the 2010 QX. I assume it will be like the 2010 M - where the discounts were huge, but there was a frenzy at the end - so don't wait - deals will not get any better later - this is it.

$7000 OR $1000 & Special Rates

If you lease: $1000 plus an additional $1000 IF you have an Infiniti (Lease Loyalty Rebate).

Expect about $9000-$10,000 off total with the dealers discount included. :D
  • kiiwiikiiwii Posts: 283
    edited May 2010
    2011 is coming. I'm curious. Even if it's $650 off, why would dealers still want to bring in 2010 QX? Once 2011 QX is here, 2010 will be a tough sell.
    Two reasons.

Infiniti will not release the 2011 QX's until they have sold all the 2010 QX's to the dealers. So, we would have nothing to sell unless we take them.

Secondly, there will be about a $12k-$15k difference between the two QX's after you figure in all the discount and change in MSRP. So, we will have no problems selling the 2010's - in the end - I will wish I had more..... :)
    You are correct. I didn't factor in the discounts. $12k does make a huge difference. We probably won't see any large discount on the new QX from Infiniti 'til 1-2 yrs later (or maybe longer).
    We sold 9 QX's this week....advertising $10k off gets things going....
  • hitman33hitman33 Posts: 2
    Is anyone getting more than 10K off? Curious if I have much room to negotiate. Will the current May incentives remain the same for June or will they potentially go deeper?

I live in the midwest and am interested in a black on black QX56 4WD and there seem to be quite a few when I do a search.

Thanks for any insight.
    I think the incentives will be the same in June as they are in May. As long as your looking for White or Black you should be okay for about another 4 wks, but the Deep Garnet, Silver Graphite, and Silver Indulgence are getting slim.

I would think if you ask for $10,500 off you will get it, but the when the inventory gets low the price may shift back up because the new one will be around $12k higher.

Just my thoughts... :)
  • scamgertscamgert Posts: 7
    The best price I got this weekend for a fully loaded QX56 was $50,350

Very tempting, may pull the trigger
  • hitman33hitman33 Posts: 2
    Was this a 4WD or 2WD? What state?

Thanks!
    edited May 2010
    4wd NY. MSRP $63,510-$63,910
    Bought the 2010 QX56 4x4, Tech Package, DVD Package, for $49750 + tax + tags.

Great deal IMO, the 2010 Armada Platinum edition was selling for $48k with the $4k rebate
    We sold 20 QX56's this month! The $10k off we are advertising is making this SUV move - I am very biased - but I believe it is one of the best values on the market right now (I own one myself). We are down to 31 left in stock, I think we will sell about 20-25 of those this month, leaving virtually nothing left by the time to the 2011 comes out (which by the way is AWESOME)!

So, if you want to save some money - you better get one this month! You should be able to get at least $10k off as long as you do not lease or do not take the special financing. Good luck. :)
  • Sewell,

You have 31 in stock still. WOW! Were down to only 3 here in Tampa. 2 Silver Indulgence and 1 White. The white one is 4WD w/ Tech Pkg. We were advertising $12K off for the last week of May going into the holiday weekend and we sold quite a few. Were back to advertising $10K off for now though. We do want to be completley out of QX's before the new one hits. I can't wait to see it in person as the corporate guy is coming to our dealer on Tuesday for us to learn about it and drive it.
    You are not biased. Check out the price on a Sequoia. QX can be had for less. Since Infiniti and Lexus have similar brand images, it's like buying a Lexus with the price less than a Toyota. Current QX design is old, but the deal is definitely good.
    Glad I caught this deal when I did, love the QX56
  • marc68marc68 Posts: 27
    Do you know when the 2011's will be arriving in dealerships? What do you think the residual will be for 36 months, 12k per year?
  • dccabdccab Posts: 2
    The 2011 prototype was at one of our local dealerships. I was there to sign paperwork to buy a 2010, and it had come in an hour before I got there.

OMG it is gorgeous! I can't even begin to describe how beautiful and luxurious it is. I wish they would've let us take it out for a spin, but just sitting in the driver's seat was pure joy. It's going to be in Atlanta for today, then it will be going to Miami. I'm told it's the only one in the US right now, and it will be destroyed within a month or two.

Does anyone know if the center console in the rear is removable? We couldn't figure out how to do it. It may not be possible, it seemed like it was bolted in.

Anyway, we never signed the 2010 paperwork last night, we're coming back this morning to finish the deal.

It is a 4WD with tech/entertainment/tow/splash/moonroof deflector/cargo mats. Tuscan Pearl with Wheat interior. We wanted Liquid Onyx on Wheat, but none were available in this area.

MSRP $63,710. Negotiated price: $50,500 + TTL. We're putting a substantial amount down. Hopefully it retains enough value that we can trade it in for a 2011 next year.
    Could be as soon as two weeks.

For a 2wd - the 36 month/12k per year residual will be 57%. :)
    The center console can be removed (takes about 10 min). But it involves unbolting it. So, it is not something that can be popped in and out.

I was involved in a conference call yesterday about the center console for 2012 - they are considering making it an option - so if people don't want it they don't have to have it, they are considering making it attach with a latch for easy removal (cost a little more) and they are considrering leaving it as is.....your thoughts?
    It sounds like you know what the progarms are already. Do you know what the residual will be for a 4WD? Also do you know the money factor?
    We get a lot more allocation here in Texas - we've sold 8 this month so far, even if we have a few when the new one comes out I think there will be a big enough price savings to sell them off....we are excited about the new arrival.... :D
  • dccabdccab Posts: 2
    Personally, I would prefer that the console be easily installed/removed. I want to decide whether I want it in or not. I'd hate to have to pay extra for that convenience, but I would likely end up doing it anyway.

BTW, I love the 2010! Very happy with the purchase, and look forward to the possibility of getting the 2011 next year.
  • mikeh6mikeh6 Posts: 2
    I'm wondering if with all the incentives, its worth bringing up the VPP program with dealers or just going in and trying to negotiate on the 2010s?

thoughts?
    VPP is 99% your best deal! You will get the VPP price which is about $4500 off, then you will get a choice of special rates, lease, or $7000 more off. Saves you a bunch of time if you just walk in and say your VPP and go shopping! :)
    What is the VPP program?
    Vehicle Purchase Plan for Nissan/Infiniti employees and their affiliates.
    We got a 2011 at our store for the National trainer to come in to go over the vehicle with us, it will be here through Wed. - it is nice! Real nice....this SUV along with the new M makes Infiniti a real player in the luxury automobile industry!
    Do you know what the residual will be on it for 36 months/12 K for an AWD model.
    Thanks for your reply. So you are saying 56% residual for 12k miles per year/36 months on a AWD. Do you know what the rate will be also?