Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti QX56 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kiiwiikiiwii Posts: 283
    You can verify it's a 08 or 09 by the VIN. You can either decode it by yourself or go to carfax.com.
  • Has anyone recently purchased a QX 56? I was recently offered a price of 49,900. Is this a good deal? I read another post where someone was quoted a price of 46,000. Can I expect to get a deal like that now?
  • endresendres Posts: 1
    Seems like it is fairly easy to get dealers down to invoice before the $6k marketing support. Has anyone been able to go deeper on an '09?
  • pazzopazzo Posts: 1
    Just wondering if anyone has any lease quotes on this suv. I got a lease quote on an 09 loaded 36 mo, 12,000 miles, 1500 down...937.00 including taxes. I personally think this is high and was wondering a few more months may be better deals on the 09's to move them for the 10's...??? what do you guys think? I just thought there would be better deals dut to the economy, guess not.

Thanks for any help.
  • kosta1kosta1 Posts: 11
    I'm in California and bought it out right for $51,000 out the door with the DVD entertainment..I was leasing 2007 for (get this) $1000 down, 12,000 miles, 2 years for $600 a month including tax... The deals now are ridiculous, but that is because the market is bad and banks are afraid that you are going to walk away after few months. They want to get their money right away..I know the dealer lost money one the deal but they can't keep the car there forever, they have to take the loss eventually. No one is buying SUV car now, so they have to clear the lot. I think I got a great deal, paid cash..
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    In Texas, the new 2010 QX56 is hot! Last summer we could not give those away - gas was over $4 a gallon and we were only selling a couple a month. Infiniti decided to cut way back on production - then gas dropped back down, the market started climbing back up - and boom - we sold out of our 09's quick. Now, the 2010 are coming in, but not near as fast or as many as we want. Most of us only have 3 or 4 on the lot - so getting the right color combination is hard. The 2wd stickers for around $58,600 with the DVD - Infiniti has an unbelievable $6000 dealer cash incentive or special rates. So, we have been selling them for $7000 ($1000 discount from us and $6000 from Infiniti) off MSRP as fast as we can get them.

$52k for a 2010 QX is awesome - that is about what used 2009 are selling for!
  • ...disregard...
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,946
    Since sewellgsm works for a dealership, he can only give general info in the forums. Anything further would be soliciting, which is prohibited by our membership agreement.

So... he won't be able to answer your specific questions..

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,946
    Uh... yeah... we are probably already over the line... :surprise:

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• ok, my bad...
  • Texas... 2010 2wd paid 49900 before TTL
  • Hi, Can anybody tell me if it is a good SUV to buy. Secondly is it ok to buy 2008, AWD with entertainment and tech pkg vs buying a new one. Pricewise where can i get a best deal. I am willing to travel to pick up a good deal?
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    QX56 is great SUV (stay away from 2004 - 1st series had some problems they ironed out).

Basically the 2008, 2009, & 2010 are all the same vehicle.

In Dallas, a 2010 2wd with DVD is about $50,955. Use that to compare to your 2008 you are looking at. (About $7700 off MSRP). They are "hot" here, so you may find a better price in other parts of the country. :)
  • We've received several truck loads of QX's over the last two weeks - making it easier to get a good deal and more options to choose from. In Texas, you can expect around $8000 off MSRP now. :)
  • What do you think would be a good price for a 2010, AWD QX56 with entertainment package, Techonology package and carpet cargo mat. I am getting some very good offers either with cash or with 0% APR for 3 yrs. These offers make me wonder should I rather buy a new one instead of a used 08 or 09.
  • Hey, sewell...just out of curiosity, are the 7 seat vehicles a lot more popular than the 8 seaters? I was trying to find 8 seaters but it's hard to know what's on dealer websites when they don't show optional equipment. How hard is it to find the 2nd row bench?
  • when I was shopping for my '10 QX-56 a couple months ago, the sales guy said it was an easy switch to swap out the captains chairs & install the bench seats if I wanted bench seats instead... (I went with the captains chairs)
  • We usually order 80% captain - 20% bench for our location. However, I noticed that Infiniti had a bunch of bench seats, so they just built a bunch of QX's with them. Then asked us - hey do you guys want these QX's? All dealers were short, so we all took them - so on most lots you should see about a 60/40 split right now. :)
  • Hey Car Man,
    I have been considering a QX56 for a while, I probably missed a decent time to buy 6 months ago. I have neighbor who works for Nissan and offered to let me use the VPP program. My question is about incentives. I know there is $6000 factory cash available for purchases of a 2010. To the extent there are 09s still out there, is there an incentive left on those? I can't find any info on this and would consider either model year. Any info you could provide would be helpful.