Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti QX56 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• eg2011eg2011 Posts: 1
    I'm also looking for a used 2011 and appreciate the info. Would you mind sharing the dealership name or was this a private party sale?

Thanks
  • dan70810dan70810 Posts: 2
    Carsplus in Lenoir, NC. Fantastic group of people to do business with.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    Very few out there, but if you search www.autotrader.com or www.cars.com and set the mileage limit to unlimited you should find some. You can have mine for $59k. :)
  • h82bl8h82bl8 Posts: 5
    Why are you selling it, if you don't mind me asking?
    Ordered another one that came in - Dark Currant w/ 22"...wife wanted that color from the beginning but we didn't have it - so we bought silver and ordered this. Listed on autotrader.... :)
  • 68goatman68goatman Posts: 2
    You can have mine for $59k. -sewellgsm

Is yours still available? Is it the silver one @Sewell in Dallas? I need to get my wife out of her Navi. I might just be your huckleberry.
    Sort of...I traded it in and got the new one...so it is here on the pre-owned lot - you can find it on-line. But, I no longer control the price.... :(
  • 68goatman68goatman Posts: 2
    Figures, :( Are they moving off MSRP yet on the new ones?
  • h82bl8h82bl8 Posts: 5
    Moonlight White/Wheat, 2WD, Theater Pkg. Had 28 miles on the odometer. Paid $57,158..... smokin' hot deal, IMO! Edmunds says the MSRP is $62,140.
    No, I didn't use VPP.
  • You should be able to get ~1-1.5K off msrp even in higher demand areas. In areas where they don't sell as well, you can do even more.
    Vehicles are rolling into the dealerships - Infiniti plants were down for about 6 weeks due to the earthquake, but got going in May...those vehicles built in May are starting to hit the lots. So, you should see the prices come down a bit. :)
  • muzamuza Posts: 5
    Infiniti announced last week availability of 2012 QX56, starting August.
    Arrival of 2012 models is going to drive prices of 2011 models down by several thousand dollars. Please hold back your purchases by a few weeks and you will be glad. Already infiniti sales are down by 30% for the month of June.
  • muzamuza Posts: 5
    2012 Infiniti QX – Enhancements include the addition of Blind Spot Intervention™ to the Technology Package, the addition of the Bose® Cabin Surround® sound system with 15 speakers (two additional for 2012) to the Deluxe Touring Package, the addition of heated second row seats and remote tip-up second row seats to the Theater Package (from the Deluxe Touring Package) and the addition of headlight washers to QX56 2WD models with Deluxe Touring Package. The 22-inch Wheel Package (introduced in late 2011) carries over to 2012. Available August2011
  • calalum01calalum01 Posts: 6
    Can someone advise if I'd be better off waiting for 2011 year end pricing in August or going for my employer's VPP discount for either the 2011 or 2012 model year??? What's my best deal of these 3 options?
  • For what it's worth... Down here in TX the QX seems to move, so you are rolling the dice in the hopes there is some sort of incentive to buy the 2011. I'd been watching the VPP prices for a while before I bought and most of the time it seemed Infinity didn't apply the VPP to the new models land then I found you were hit and miss with the dealers even accepting the VPP. They would accept the VPP on the deluxe package QX's down here, so I bought out of Tulsa (great experience with Jackie Cooper Imports).

I would bet there isn't much of a change for the 2012, but you risk having to wait 6-8 months before VPP is even offered on the 2012. I'd jump on the 2011 if I were you.
  • calalum01calalum01 Posts: 6
    All the dealerships in my area are accepting VPP. I got an offer at invoice $63,064 (MSRP: $68,720) from a dealership for a 4wd with the following:

Roof Rail Crossbar
    Rear Bumper Protector
    Illuminated Kick
    Cargo mat/net/fir
    Split Bench Seat
    Theater Package
    22" Wheel Package

Think I can do any better if I wait until August?
  • Any chance you can send me copy of invoice so I can use as a bargaining chip?
    No - nothing is better than VPP! If Infiniti came out with some dealer cash in to add to the VPP that would be awesome, but they did not. I don't think they will (maybe when the 2012 come out, they will give something to help move the 2011 that are left).

PS Most dealers will accept VPP on everything in stock but IPL, Hybrids, and Deluxe Package QX.
  • I'm also ready to buy QX56 with Deluxe package through VPP pricing but looking at the sewellgsm comment no one is doing VPP on deluxe it seems.

I'm shopping around and will post who it goes.
  • Jackie cooper imports in Tulsa will do it and they will deliver it to you. It was a great experience for us.