Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW X3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Thanks! I ended up at $45,700. Probably could've gotten it a little lower, but they had to search to find one with the exact color/packages I wanted. I know that hurts negotiating power.
  • If you are in a hurry for a vehicle ....there isn't much can be done. If not, you can order one from scratch and wait for 6-8 wks. Good Luck!
  • I am looking into purchasing my first BMW with the following:

2013 BMW X3 28i
    Deep Sea Blue Metallic
    Oyster Nevada Leather
    Silver Matte Trim
    Panoramic Moonroof
    Rear View Camera

I started to email local dealers and so far the best price I've received is:
    MSRP for this vehicle is $39,995. The selling price would be in the $37,125 range

Is this a good deal? I just sold my car so I won't be trading in.

Many thanks!
  • mg198mg198 Posts: 2
    Building the car out as you described, it looks like the MSRP would be $39,633, with an invoice on that car looks like it's around $38,500 as per Edmunds, so that looks like a great deal, apparently over a $1000 under invoice..
  • I honeslty do not know where did you get MSRP for that config for 39,995 ?

I just built it on bmwusa.com and this is what I get:

BASE MSRP $38,500
    Deep Sea Blue Metallic $550
    Oyster Nevada Leather $1,450
    Silver Matte Trim $0
    Panoramic moonroof $1,350
    Park Distance Control $750 (you have to get this with Rear-view camera)
    Rear-view camera $400
    Destination & Handling: $895

TOTAL MSRP AS BUILT $43,895

Based on truecar.com invoice for this car is $40,595 so if you can get it for $37,125 I would jump on it but make sure you got all config prices correct, because it seems to be missing something.

Also I would highly recommend Brushed Aluminum Trim which cost nothing for 2013 and looks much better than plastic and add Xenon headlights - they look phenomenal with LED angel eyes.
  • Maybe he is looking at the X1?

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• The dealer gave me that MSRP figure. The price does seem low to me. I replied to the dealer to confirm and I'm waiting for his response. From the feedback it sounds like if the price is correct, I should be running down to the dealership to sign on the dotted line! Thanks everyone. I will be back with an update.
  • Hi,
    I'm getting an identical vehicle in CT for $43650.
  • pzzcatpzzcat Posts: 20
    quote $41000
    chesnut nevada (P1)
    convenience package
    cold weather package
    rear veiw camera
    park distance control

MSRP $44345

good price ?
  • Anyone have experience with the X3 19" wheels with M sport package. Dealer offering tire and wheel protection package and I am debating the value of the $1100 'insurance'. Have searched BMW forums on this topic and it seems majority of folks are opting not to buy this protection. Any current perspectives welcome. Thanks.
  • flightnurseflightnurse at 35K feetPosts: 1,524
    The M sport package has been watered down lately, it does not add the extra sport suspension as it has in the past, to me save the money and just get the Sport activity package, this comes with the sport seats which are very comfortable. Stay away fro the Wheel Protection package, that is $1100 you do not need to speed, just a money maker for the dealer.
    chesnut nevada (P1)
    convenience package
    cold weather package
    rear veiw camera
    park distance control

MSRP $44345

offer $41000

Is this a good deal?

Thanks in advance for your response.
  • go to edmunds/here & build the car here-not BMWusa and print out that INVOICE!!! price & deal from there,period. As already said here you should start @ ~$300 over invoice to $500,. Watch the dealer fees as they are too high some places. If you finance the deal with BMW thats a holiday credit,then if in a BMW bow-loyalty credit,then if a vet ask for USAA discount of 1,000 to 1,250 & if recent grad then college cred too. You can buy it anywhere -they do the paperwork only- & take delivery @ SC BMW center. Or you can buy from inventory & hope for the best which will be + you pay more time! Your in Boston?-try "Z" @ Spring Valley, NY for a deal?
    thank you very much
  • rcaccrcacc Posts: 2
    Alpine White
    Black Leatherette
    Brushed Aluminum Trim
    Rear View Camera & Park Distance Control
    Xenon Headlights

MSRP:$41,445.00
    Sale Price: $39,445

Less the $1,000 holiday cash for financing with BMW brings me to $38,445 before taxes, fees etc.

Is this a good deal? My thought is that I can get a better APR using my bank/credit union, but then i lose the $1000 rebate. I'm thinking I could possibly get an additional $1000 off the MSRP if im using BMW for financing, bringing the total to around $37,445. Any insight/advice?
  • Spent a Lot of time shopping and finally settled on new 2013 X3 28i with Mineral Silver and Oyster interior. My USAA discount on MSRP of $49,195 was $3410. Thats 7% off MSRP. Costco has a discount of $1000 over invoice.
  • GBrianKGBrianK Posts: 211
    Got a similar deal. $750 over invoice for an xDrive35i minus the $1000 USAA discount and the $1000 Holiday discount. Downside? I am waiting for the factory to assemble it... :-(
  • flightnurseflightnurse at 35K feetPosts: 1,524
    Not much of a wait since it is built here in the US.... BTW, did you ask the dealer about taking delivery of it at the factory and go through the driving school that is offered?
  • Just making sure I understood correctly- the Costco price is $1000 BELOW invoice, or $1000 over invoice?
  • Costco is $1000 over invoice. Did I say below in previous post?