Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW X3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1858687888991»

Comments

• hcIII, did you add the lighting package as well?

• hclllhclll Posts: 35

Ibleegarnet, yes, it has the lighting package. the option combo is perfect but I am just not sure about the exterior color--blue water metallic--it is almost silver with a hint of blue

• kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,919

My wife's X3 is Bluewater. It's a nice color, but not what I would have picked, if ordering new (we bought hers off of a private seller).

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• hclllhclll Posts: 35

What do you guys suggest? Should I pull the trigger? this is last day of the year end sale

• Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,986
    edited January 29

For 2014 BMW X3 purchase experiences, please visit the 2014 BMW X3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience discussion.

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.

• adiadi Posts: 2

I have negotiated this price and ready to take delivery next week. I think I did great. Comments welcome:

2014 BMW X3 xDrive28i SAV: All-wheel Drive Exterior Color: Black Sapphire Metallic

Premium Package: Comfort Access Keyless Entry Panoramic Moonroof Lumbar Support Satellite Radio Nevada Leather Upholstery

Technology Package: Navigation System Head-Up Display BMW Online Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information Remote Services BMW AppsEnhanced USB & Bluetooth w/Smartphone Integration

Cold Weather Package Heated Steering Wheel Heated Front Seats Heated Rear Seats Retractable Headlight Washers

Driver Assistance Package Rear View CameraPark Distance Control

Dealer Sale Price (MSRP $50,275 - Dealer Discount $4,514) =$45,761 Negotiated discount = $7,500 = Final Sale Price (MSRP $50,275 - $7,500) = $42,775 +Doc Fee $200 + Tax + Title