Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I spotted a NEW (insert make/model) today!

Comments

• berriberri Posts: 4,384
    edited February 2013
    I noticed that too. Big honkin' hood on that Durango, but it's got to hold a Hemi, right? :D I think maybe this Marchionne is really starting to make a difference at Chrysler. Quality and style seem to be improving over there, that's for sure.
  • boomchekboomchek Vancouver, BC, CanadaPosts: 5,215
    Yeah much nicer than the plastics in the Calibers I was selling in 07 although I did drive a Caliber variant, the Jeep Patriot for a couple of years myself. Decent little pseudo SUV.

2007 BMW 328i Sports Pkg

• ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    Chrysler gets the most improved interiors award for sure. Dad's 200 convertible is nice inside. I'd like to see a full redesign of the 200 to see what they can do to the rest of the car, though.
  • fintailfintail Posts: 34,738
    Out on foot this morning, saw a Tesla sedan. Then walked to the post office about an hour ago - saw a truck carrying 5 (!) Tesla sedans.
    That's a month's worth of sales.
  • tifightertifighter WAPosts: 1,402
    What is the goal Musk put out for this year? 20k units? At the rate we are all seeing them, it doesn't sound THAT crazy. They haven't even started shipping the cheaper ones yet.

15 Leaf / 08 RDX

I guess it was more about delays vs. slow sales.
    Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante.

A mouthful, and an eyeful.
    DB7? Those ceased production almost 10 years ago :P

Saw a new Altima with the "puredrive" badge.
    Thought about posting in the Classic thread, but it's not old enough!

We need a new thread, "I spotted a MIDDLE AGED (insert make/model) today!"
    It counts as obscure - I post about 2000+ MBs there :shades:

New ES parked at the realty building next door to me - perfect realtor's car.
  • lemkolemko Posts: 15,249
    Yeah, I saw one of those Puredrive Altimas at work today? What is "Puredrive?"
  • anythngbutgmanythngbutgm Posts: 4,187
    edited February 2013
    I think "PureDrive" has something to do with lower emmisions. Haven't seen a bit of marketing for it tho, so must be no big deal...
    That's the secret 300hp/50mpg AWD wagon model that isn't advertised. ;)
    Funny how the Hyundai looks more upscale.
    ...black Chevrolet Malibu near Unruh and Oxford Avenue in NE Philly. Also spotted a silver LaCrosse at Tabor and Fuller.
  • lol, I thought the same thing when I read that.

Puredrive - Prodrive

Prodrive P2

:shades:
    It's a shame that test mule never developed in to anything. Supposedly the torque vectoring on that car was killer.
    A neighbor who had an MDX (previous gen) just picked up a new Pathy.

Oddly they have not sold the MDX yet. Hoarders. ;)
    Saw my first confirmed 2013 Avalon in motion today - and it was a rental. Funny.
  • odie6lodie6l Hershey, PaPosts: 1,085
    This kinda looks like the thing I saw running around Hershey, PA (with a little hide-a-car cladding). It riminded me of the 2010 FR-V with 2.2 diesel we rented in Bermuda. There is a Fit Shuttle that is due to come out that will be between the Fit and Oddy in size to compete with the C-Max and Mazda5. This could be the Civic based one like the previous FR-V and go in the line-up under the Xtour. My wife has a 2011 Xtour and loves it, but the Black Hole of a Blind Spot sucks [non-permissible content removed].

Odie
    CR-V has grown so much that bringing the FR-V would make sense.

Aren't they supposed to build a Fit-based crossover? Juke sells well, Buick has the Encore, plus there's the Countryman. A whole new class of tiny ones are coming.
    Not new, but saw 2 different 5er GTs on the road today, along with the one sitting at the nearby car lot. Also new Altima, Fusion, Ferrari 458.
    edited February 2013
    When I was at the dealer buying my new beast/ball and chain today, someone bought/took delivery of a lovely loaded white C63 coupe, and someone else was about to buy a red C sedan. The latter was a guy my age coming out of an E46 M3 - different world.

Nothing too odd at the dealer, saw a SLS hanging out in a back room, salesman told me eventually the 4cyl diesel E250 is coming to the US.
  • boomchekboomchek Vancouver, BC, CanadaPosts: 5,215
    Congrats, so you decided to go for the E Class?

2007 BMW 328i Sports Pkg

Yep, got a W212. Gotta experience a new car at least once in my life. :shades:
    Got any pictures?
    Diesel? Did you lease? Color?

Congrats.
  • tifightertifighter WAPosts: 1,402
    Today, a grey Tesla S on the back of a flatbed. Licensed, not new. Oops. Insert Tesla/NYT feud joke here.

15 Leaf / 08 RDX