Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Caddy Escalade

123457»

Comments

• I just bought one 2006 Escalade one month ago. I found it is very sensitive to the road quality when riding on the freeway in Los Angeles. Very often, You flet you were driving on a bumpy road---very discomfort ride. I didn't have this kind of discomfort ride before when I drove a small SUV or seden. It is kind of annoying. Is it normal for this size of car?
  • jimveejimvee Posts: 11
    Does anyone know when the 2007 EXT will be available?

Also, is there any chance that the rear window in the '07 will be power activated?

Thanks.
  • dyates773dyates773 Posts: 24
    My wife's 02 Escalade is reaching 80K miles but still looks and runs great. One thing that annoys me that I've noticed on my wife's Escalade and others is the hazey deposits that builds up in the top of the headlight cluster. Is there any way to clean them or is replacing the unit the only choice?
  • jimveejimvee Posts: 11
    According to Edmunds, the 2006 EXT is supposed to have a "movable load floor." Has anyone seen this? When I went to the dealer, the salesman didn't know what I was talking about (shock) and I sure couldn't see anything in the bed that looked like it moved. Does this only come as part of the power tonneau cover (which the '06s I looked at didn't have), or is Edmunds (say it ain't so) wrong?
  • dc661dc661 Posts: 71
    The only thing Cadillac is saying is " Available early Summer 2006. Pricing not yet announced."
  • jbratxjbratx Posts: 40
    Is it true that there's a Customer Cash Rebate of $5,500 for the 2006 Escalade and $7,500 for the 2005?
  • CarMan,
    I recently visited and Cadillac dealership and I checked out an 05 Cadillac Escalade with the PDC package (Chrome Rims/Navigation/Sun Roof). The MSRP is $58,150 and they offered the car to me for $43,000 (taxes and licensing not included). I'm unable to tell if this is a good deal because it's a leftover. Is there a formula for being able to determine how much to pay for a dealer left over? Thanks for any and all help.
  • A national news magazine is looking to interview consumers who have recently (within the past three months) purchased a large SUV and would like to talk about your decision to purchase that car. Please send an e-mail to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, November 8, 2006 by 2:00 PM PST/5:00 EST containing your daytime contact information.

Karen-Edmunds Community Manager

• Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,958
    We'll make the title on this one 2007 now. Welcome to the new year!
  • iceman2iceman2 Posts: 23
    I'm about to purchase a 2007 Escalade, 2WD, sunroof, 20" wheels, entertainment, nav. I can use a GM supplier discount but not sure what kind of price it REALLY entitles me to. Am I better off straight-out negotiating with the dealer for my best deal, or will the GM supp. be the best possible deal?

Has anyone gotten pricing below invoice on these SUV's? How hot are they right now?

Your advice is appreciated!
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    Be sure to check out Cadillac Escalade: Prices Paid & Buying Experience.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • iceman2,

I also can buy with the GM supplier discount and it is certainly a better deal that any dealer can give you since GM gives the dealer a subsidy to put the price lower then pricing for regular customers. Also, there are no phony dealer add-ons with GM supplier pricing.

The GM supplier web site has a pricing tool that will price a vehicle and show you GM supplier compared to MSRP. You will need the company code for your employer and then you can set-up your ID and get pricing or an authorization number. I can send you the GM supplier web site URL.
  • I love my Escalade also but its real confusing how 3 of my 4 door handles and busted. Anyone else with this problem?
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,001
    Hello Alwaysbelieve,
    I am from GM Customer Service. When did you notice that your handles were broke? Are the doors still able to open when you pull the handle? Have you taken your vehicle to a dealership to have them looked at? Thank you,
    Mariah GM Customer Service
123457»