Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler 300 / 300C Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1181920212224»

Comments

• Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,020
    A reporter from a finance magazine is looking to speak to consumers who purchased a vehicle and ended up with some options by the dealer at little or no extra cost. Please send your daytime phone number and the vehicle you own to ctalati@edmunds.com by Tuesday, June 16, 2009.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• coolrunningcoolrunning Posts: 117
    Congratulations! What a fabulous deal on a fabulous car! You will love it. :shades:
  • hotrodpahotrodpa Posts: 2
    When I bought my 06 200 I wanted a Moon roof installed and i had already did my research and found the cost to be $900 , but the dealer told me it would be $1400. I asked about this & was told that there was two grades of moon roofs. So I accepted tis as the reason. After picking up my car after the roof is installed I decided to add a deflector so i went to the Company that installed the roof to get one, while there i asked about the moon roofs they install on this make/model car I got quite a surprised that they only install one. As you can guess I was angry and disappointed, but vowed never to reccomended this dealership to anyone.
  • :confuse: Okay I located 2 cars that I like both 2009
    one i love is in vanilla 300c awd 200 miles has luxury and protect group II and is at 43,646 invoice and was put into the showroom last Oct 08
    and the lowest out the door with rebate with new grill is 41,464
    the other is a bright silver with no protect II and they want 39,000 out the door and has 8K miles
    what gives with that?

Why am I not being able to get the the silver with 8k at 35,000 out the door as it is a demo
    and the other the vanilla is being driven by a dealership owners mother

what Is up when the 2010 are coming out and the prices are this high

Please help me suggestions and prices styles!
  • jpfjpf Posts: 496
    Perhaps there are few AWD's around and the dealer is commanding a high price. Also, you may want to cross shop for an AWD Dodge Charger, a similar car to the AWD 300. Good luck.
  • jpfjpf Posts: 496
    You may want to check out Carmax. They have a few late model cars that may be of interest to you. For example, a 2008 AWD Dodge Charger R/T with 9k miles is listed for $22,450. Good luck.
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Posts: 1,207
    I don't know where you locate but in carmax you can do NEW car search in ADVANCED search. There're 86 new Chrysler/Dodge available, 300 LX $7,516 and 300C, Limited are with 8,277 off from MSRP.
  • I live in the Kansas City area and wondered if anybody here has any idea what the best price today (after applying available incentives) would be on either a 2011 Limited (fully loaded with nav., moonroof, and 20" wheels) or a 2011 300C (also fully loaded w/ nav., moonroof, 20" wheels). thanks
  • Do not know how much this helps in KC since I live in the Northeast - but 3 days ago I purchased a 2011 300 Limited (20"" wheels and moonroof, no NAV) for bottom line $27,799 (sticker $34, 285). I suspect that if I financed it, price may have been lower. This is about the 10th new car I have bought in my life and this business has changed - they really do not sell cars anymore - they sell loans.