Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Pathfinder Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I purchased 2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL Black no premium Package for $31800 before tax, Title and dealer fee. Out the door price was $34,319 plus I got the $500 Visa gift card from Edmunds.com so my tatal will be $33,819 out the door price after I included Edmunds $500 Visa gift card. This price is Columbus Ohio and the dealer is local dealer.
  • Anyone looking for floor Carpet and mats for the 2013 Pathfinder purchase here because is cheaper than the dealer you are purchasing the car and tell the dealer you dont want the carpet and so that they take it off the price . You only paid for $154 plus $16 shipping for carpet and mats together for the whole car
    http://www.authorizednissanparts.com/2013-R52_c_291.html
  • sunny2012sunny2012 Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    Does that $30.5k includes tax and title?
  • Did you buy AWD or FWD?
  • I am trying to buy a pathfinder 2013 I have been getting Internet quotes for SV/SL AWD 2013 Pathfinder. The internet price with rebate of 500 for SV MSRP $32k, SL MSRP $34.9k, SL Prem MSRP 37.5k before taxes.

Can someone suggest/tell me exactly how much you paid for an AWD in the above models i.e. the best price to OTD (incl tax and tittle)? This is for state of Ohio.
  • FWIW, this past week I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder AWD Platinum with Cross Bars, Splash Guards and Floor Mats. MSRP is $42,645, Dealer invoice is $38,874. I paid $38,028 + tax, tags and title. I did not take advantage if the NMAC financing so I probably could have gotten another $500 off. This was in Baltimore.
  • I Purchased 2013 Pathfinder SL FWD for $34300 out the door price and I am getting $500 gift card from Edmunds. I got my from Nissan North.
  • bujjibujji Posts: 3
    which dealership in Baltimore did you buy it from? Thanks,
  • bujjibujji Posts: 3
    Which dealership in PA did you buy from? Thanks
  • I just made a deal with Jackson nissan in Michigan. 2013 SL AWD with splash guards, mats, an tow package out the door for $35,687.00.
  • Nationwide Nissan, Timonium, MD
  • hockeyfoolhockeyfool Posts: 30
    edited January 2013
    Just purchased last week. This was the deal:

$33,750 for 2013 Pathfinder SL AWD with tow package, cross bars, mud guards and floor mats + $372 processing and $27 title. No tax since bought in NH.

I did not get the $500 nissan cash since I went with my own financing of 1.4% through local credit union which works out better in the long run. But I did got the Edumunds $500 visa card (not included in the numbers above).
  • plimplim Posts: 1
    Did anyone signup for the Edmunds gift card in the last week? I can't find it on the site under Rebates and Incentives.
  • We purchased our Vehicle from Bussam Nissan, Cincinnati, Ohio SV AWD, Color Mocha Stone with splash guards, mats, 7y 100k warranty and other pies for 32.7k OTD (all inclusive). Nice Dealership compared to others in town.
  • Has anyone heard of a $400 price increase (on invoice) that just went into effect in the last day or so for a Pathfinder?
  • ph3n1xph3n1x Posts: 1
    Got a 2013 Pathfinder S New for $25995 Plus Tax, Tag and Title and Dealer Fee. Had the Cargo package and Splash guards which I got for free. I did get the $500 Rebate they had from Nissan also in the price already.

Got from Jenkins Nissan here in FL.
  • spyk2spyk2 Posts: 1
    I got a quote for SL 4WD Pathfinder in AR
    1, 480/ month inc tax 0 down 0 first month x 39 months.
    2, 485/ month inc tax x 84 months finance.

Kindly let me know if these are good offers.
    Your opinion will be must appreciated.
  • Purchased a Platinum 4wd for $36599 OTD in NH with quite a few options (cross bars, splash guards, illuminated kick plates, cargo divider, rear mat, carpet floor mats). That includes $500 off for using Nissan financing which was more than my credit union (2.99% vs 1.49%), but I should have no problems refinancing to the lower rate soon.

I applied on Jan 2nd for the $500 visa gift card...still haven't heard back.
  • nettainettai Posts: 3
    Did this include the Premium package as well with dual DVD system and all? By the way, can you post the name of the dealership. Also, there is no tax in NH correct? what other fees/charges were added to the selling price to arrive at this OTD number?
  • No DVD system.

No tax in NH, so the OTD price includes destination/title/dealer fees.
  • That's a great price - with all the accessories probably close to 2K under invoice.

I'm looking at a Platinum Premium 4x4 in NY. I am returned my leased car and it has 3 months remaining. They are offering the vehicle @ invoice price, excluding TTL. I can get 60 months at 1.9% from a private bank.

I've been pushing them to go lower but won't budge, I guess because they are eating my last 3 car payments on my current Nissan? How does that work?
  • maxgqmaxgq Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Do you have some employee purchase program or know the dealer personally?

I was offered the 2013 Pathfinder Platinum Primium 4WD for 42,000 + 3,400TAX + 272.50Fees
    This includes Cross bar, bumper guard, slash guard, floormats and cargo cover. (This is in NY)

MSRP: 45,000
    Invoice: 41,700

Whats the secrete to get it 2k below invoice? Please share.

Thanks,
  • I used truecar.com and negotiated a few extras from there....I was shocked, because it came in way under the TMV on this site....maybe because it was end of year, not sure, they did back date my paperwork to 12/31 and I took delivery on 1/2.
    also took the $500 nissan financing and applied for the edmunds cash card.
    I still have a 2002 Pathfinder with 193k on it, so I've only driven the new one 200 miles of so this month. I never expected a deal like that and really wasn't serious about a purchnase until I SAW THOSE NUMBERS.
  • I also bought mine right at the end of the year (29th of December) so I think the end of the year helped get my price. Also, you can try to use that $500 rebate for financing through Nissan as leverage. I told them the interest rate through Nissan was too high, but I still wanted that $500 off. I eventually got the extra $500 off, then went to finance the deal and said I wanted to finance through Nissan (giving me another $500 off). As long as I can refinance back to the lower rate (nothing on the Nissan loan says I can't), it will work out.

Also, I just received the Edmunds visa gift card in the mail (took about 5 weeks for delivery).
  • steel11steel11 Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    I bought SL 4x4 w/Premium package cross bars, splash guards illuminated kick plates and all weather floor mat set plus rear cargo protector: Price in Paramus Nissan in NJ $35400 includes destination plus tax $399 doc fee and $401 DMV tax was $2478(7%) out the door $38678 finnance it with Nissan 2.99%
  • 2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL (no premium package)
    Cross bars
    All weather mats and cloth mats
    splash guards
    tow hitch
    Lifetime power train warranty included (locally)
    Lifetime oil change included (locally)

$36,000 OTD in North Carolina - $500 Visa Cash Card from Edmunds
  • This Nissan Pathfinder SL is a 4 x 4
  • Hello gratefuldriver, this is a really good price for all the options you get. I am specifically interested in the Lifetime power train warranty. Is it only endorsed by your local Nissan deal who sold the Pathfinder to you? not a genuine Nissan Warranty? Could you share the breakdown of the cost like car price, TTL, Tax? this will be helpful for me to negotiate it. I want to buy the same 4x4 SL model. Thanks.