Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Pathfinder Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sethnagasethnaga Posts: 50
    Jakbar Dude

Not sure how much time you spent here helping others in this forum, but don't be rude to jfritsch. He has helped many in this forum and very knowledgeable and he knows what he is talking.

"Why are you surfing the truck forums if you are not interested in trucks? "
  • I just bought a 2008 Pathfinder S. This was a used vehicle with 21,000 miles and I paid $16,787 out the door. I thought I got a pretty good deal. What do you think?
  • jfritschjfritsch Posts: 958
    For the 30000 4x4 S and a state like California with 1500 in taxes and tags pretty good. For a 2wd and low tax state, mediocre.

Happy Drivin
    --jjf

I just bought a 2008 Pathfinder S. This was a used vehicle with 21,000 miles and I paid $16,787 out the door. I thought I got a pretty good deal. What do you think?
  • poodog13poodog13 Posts: 320
    Just negotiated a 2008 Pathfinder LE V6 with Nav and DVD. MSRP is $43,315, negotiated $32,620 plus tax, title, and plate AFTER INCENTIVES.

This was a pretty long negotiation, and was the lowest price in my area. Pretty sure that I found the floor price on this one, chose not to buy because don't really need a car until next year and was targeting 30% off MSRP to buy early.
  • Hi Guys, New to all this car stuff and I am looking for a little help. I currently have a 2005 pathfinder Se which has 2 months left on the lease. I am looking to get a new one and I found a 2008 SE 4x4 with se premium pkg, se leather and xm package. Sticker price is $36,375 - dealer will do $31,400 - 1.25 money factor - percentage 46% residual value $16,700. $2500. down - payment of $438. I will not be making the last 2 payments on my lease. Does this seem to be a good deal or am I being taken. I would appreciate any help you could give me. I want to be driving a new car before the snow starts to fly............Thanks
  • nice sounds like a grate price to me So you got 4wd what color did you get and what color is the interior I think you will be real happpy with this Pathfinder for years to come thanks for reading Marco.
  • Could Someone please help me out with my question........I would REALLY appreciate it!!!!
  • Don't know what kind of perspective this will give you but I just purchased my first Pathfinder last week. I was originally negotiating for a similar SE model with the premium and leather packages and was at $26300... which was about 27% off of sticker of $36070. I ended up going with an LE demo (5K miles) for $26500 which was about 30% off sticker. I think you have plenty of negotiating room there. Good luck.
  • not a bad price verry good how do you like it keep us updated grate truck thanks for reading Marco.
  • I was about ready to purchase a 2006 Pathfinder for around $24,800. It is a 4wd limited with about 16,000 miles & in very good condition. But after reading some of the info on prices paid for the 2008's I'm wondering if I'm totally getting hosed. According to edmunds the car is worth about $24,800. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
  • The market for these vehicles is horrible. Don't know if you gave edmunds used trade in or the bogus dealer retail figure but kbb.com wholesale (trade in) value is probably more on the mark for a retail purchase.

Good luck
    --jjf

I was about ready to purchase a 2006 Pathfinder for around $24,800. It is a 4wd limited with about 16,000 miles & in very good condition. But after reading some of the info on prices paid for the 2008's I'm wondering if I'm totally getting hosed. According to edmunds the car is worth about $24,800. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
  • I think I got a great deal...you guys decide.
    08 Pathfinder LE with rear DVD. 39 month lease, $912 our of pocket to cover first payment, and fees. $375 /mo out the door. what do you think?
  • Don't really know what taxes are in your state, or if its a 2wd or 4wd, but assuming its the 38000 msrp pathfinder, and avg (7%) taxes, paying 4600+ per year to lease any 20mpg truck like this is the usual mediocre lease. If you are in a low tax state, worse than mediocre. In any event, nothing great or to write grandma about.

Happy Drivin
    --jjf

I think I got a great deal...you guys decide.
    08 Pathfinder LE with rear DVD. 39 month lease, $912 our of pocket to cover first payment, and fees. $375 /mo out the door. what do you think?
  • $375/mo. for a $38K MSRP vehicle is a mediocre lease?

Care to give an example of a good lease, then?

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• too all of you looking to lease a pathfinder, its always good to see what others are offering... check out www.leasespecials.com they have a great list of all the 2008 pathfinders and their lease contract payment.. good luck..
  • are you guys kidding that is a grate leese $375 a munth there is no way you will get any lower that is for shore. and nissan makes grate prodicts to that last not just saying that good luck to everyone have a verry good day and thankyou for reading Marco
  • New owner here of a Silver Lightning, 07 4x4 SE. It has the Bose system, moonroof, most of options available and 19,000 miles.They wanted 23,000. I got it for 21,100. Not a bad price I think??
  • jfritschjfritsch Posts: 958
    Just for grins, run a used 07 s or se about 31000 thru kbb.com with 19000 miles on it. Does it have a trade in of about 12000? (what your 08 will be worth in 12 months?)
    About the same for the inferior Chevy trailblazer 4x4. Yes nada and edmunds have them several thousands higher but the kbb.com price is probably closer to the truth. (judging from the usual inflated used retail asking prices around edmunds or nada trade in. kbb trade in on the vehicle described may be around 15000-16k. The market for these vehicles is terrible.

New owner here of a Silver Lightning, 07 4x4 SE. It has the Bose system, moonroof, most of options available and 19,000 miles.They wanted 23,000. I got it for 21,100. Not a bad price I think??
  • Is anyone buying these 08' leftovers? Are the same incentives there this month with the 30% off MSRP?
  • yes peapol are still byeing theese 2008 left overs but it has slowed down quite a bit. and no dont think Nissan is offering 30 persent off anymore not shore if anyone nos pleas let us no. thanks so mutch for reading hope I was able to help you out.