Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Pathfinder Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1272829303133»

Comments

• You tell us. Has the transmission or tork converter failed? How many times has your PF been back to the dealer for repairs? If your answer is NONE to the aforementioned, then you got a FABULOUS deal.
  • Nope, so far it's been great. The only thing I have to follow up on is it seems the antenna is missing from the roof. No problems with the transmission. I've only put about 800 miles on it so far (in addition to the 7k already on it).

My wife had a Rogue before this and I have an Altima (plus one before that) so we're both pretty used to the CVT and how it's supposed to work so pretty sure we'd notice quickly if there was a problem. I'll keep my fingers crossed though!
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 39,036
    edited January 29

For 2014 Nissan Pathfinder purchase experiences, please visit the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Prices Paid and Buying Experience discussion.

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.