Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Infiniti QX80 Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,119
edited February 2016 in INFINITI
Ask your 2016 QX80 lease questions, here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• pcolin63pcolin63 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    Hi-
    I am hoping to get some information on this site about money factor and residual for a 2016 Infiniti QX80 Limited edition. Optimal lease term would be 36 or 39 months. If possible, I'd like to get the figures for 10K miles and 12K miles annually. The vehicle will be purchased in Oregon. Finally, let me know if there are any incentives or programs I should know about. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,119
    pcolin63 said:

Hi-
    I am hoping to get some information on this site about money factor and residual for a 2016 Infiniti QX80 Limited edition. Optimal lease term would be 36 or 39 months. If possible, I'd like to get the figures for 10K miles and 12K miles annually. The vehicle will be purchased in Oregon. Finally, let me know if there are any incentives or programs I should know about. Thanks!!

36/12 - .00186 and 47%. Add 1% for 10K, subtract 2% for 39 months.

No incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• pcolin63pcolin63 Member Posts: 2
    Do you have the #'s on an AWD; not limited. Seems like the lease deals on the limited are not very good.
    pcolin63 said:

Do you have the #'s on an AWD; not limited. Seems like the lease deals on the limited are not very good.

.00193 and 53% for 36/12. Same adjustments for 39 months and 10K miles as above.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lawsonglawsong Member Posts: 1
    Looking for MF and RV on 2016 QX80 RWD @ 42 months/10K miles

Thanks for all your help!
    lawsong said:

Looking for MF and RV on 2016 QX80 RWD @ 42 months/10K miles

Thanks for all your help!

.00197 and 48%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mohandesmohandes Member Posts: 18
    Can you please provide MF and RV for 2016 Infiniti QX80 RWD for a 39-month lease and 15K miles?
    Is there a certain pattern for when infiniti may offer the lowest MF during a year? I've just noticed lease offer by infiniti for this vehicle has gone up for about $50 in March compared to last month. Just trying to figure out when would be the best time to lease.
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    mohandes said:

Can you please provide MF and RV for 2016 Infiniti QX80 RWD for a 39-month lease and 15K miles?
    Is there a certain pattern for when infiniti may offer the lowest MF during a year? I've just noticed lease offer by infiniti for this vehicle has gone up for about $50 in March compared to last month. Just trying to figure out when would be the best time to lease.
    Thank you.

.00187 MF and 48% residual.

There really is no pattern. Infiniti heavily relies on leasing, but this is a pretty low-volume, high-priced model. Doubtful they will incentivize a lease, significantly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

I'm looking to lease a QX80 with Driver Assistance package. It seems to me that leasing a Signature Edition is the best option as the MSRP for this model is about $3K less than the original trim with Driver Assistance being added. Is there a reason that Infiniti does not show any lease offer for Signature Edition on their website? Is this trim available for leasing? Signature Edition seems to be the most cost effective option for those interested in Driver Assistance Package only. Thank you.
    mohandes said:

I'm looking to lease a QX80 with Driver Assistance package. It seems to me that leasing a Signature Edition is the best option as the MSRP for this model is about $3K less than the original trim with Driver Assistance being added. Is there a reason that Infiniti does not show any lease offer for Signature Edition on their website? Is this trim available for leasing? Signature Edition seems to be the most cost effective option for those interested in Driver Assistance Package only. Thank you.

Can't tell you why Infiniti doesn't have any information on their website. I have numbers for RWD, AWD and AWD limited.

What lease term and miles per year are you interested in?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

QX80 Standard RWD
    36 month, 15k Miles
    39 month, 15k Miles
    Thank you
  • danmgy11danmgy11 Member Posts: 106
    mohandes said:
    I was told by my dealer that it the Signature Edition is actually an option on a standard model.  

Hope you're having luck finding one, there are scares around me.  
    mohandes said:

QX80 Standard RWD
    36 month, 15k Miles
    39 month, 15k Miles
    Thank you

.00187 and 50% / 48%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• masterfungmasterfung Member Posts: 36
    edited April 2016
    Hi Michaell, thanks for being so kind as to leave the residuals and MF for these vehicles. My wife has a QX56 coming off lease and they are asking her to trade in for a new one, which she wants to do. Were looking for the best month to get a strong residual (53-55%) and MF. Would you please post the MF and residuals for April? Were thinking of a RWD or 4WD base with 12K miles at 36 months. Thank you!

Hi Michaell, thanks for being so kind as to leave the residuals and MF for these vehicles. My wife has a QX56 coming off lease and they are asking her to trade in for a new one, which she wants to do. Were looking for the best month to get a strong residual (53-55%) and MF. Would you please post the MF and residuals for April? Were thinking of a RWD or 4WD base with 12K miles at 36 months. Thank you!

36/12 numbers for April:

RWD - .00191 and 55%
    AWD Base - .00196 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vincec3vincec3 Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking to lease a QX80 AWD 12k mi, 36 or 39mo whichever is the best program. Do you have May numbers yet?
    vincec3 said:

I'm looking to lease a QX80 AWD 12k mi, 36 or 39mo whichever is the best program. Do you have May numbers yet?

Base AWD or Premium? There are different numbers for each trim this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Base but would you please provide numbers for both?
    Only option I really need is the split bench.
    vincec3 said:

vincec3 said:

Base but would you please provide numbers for both?
    Only option I really need is the split bench.

36/12
    Base AWD .00186 and 56%. Same for 39 months
    Premium AWD .00190 and 50%. Subtract 2% for 39 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you
  • watchoftimewatchoftime Member Posts: 18
    Hi, It looks like the lease program for the QX80 AWD improved again for June. Would you happen to have the new residual value and money factor for June for a 39/10 lease? Thanks.
  • danmgy11danmgy11 Member Posts: 106
    I was wondering of you could also provide the current MF, Rev and any incentives for the FWD for 39/15 and 39/12 please.

Thanks  
    Numbers on the Limited would be great as well on the same lease. Thanks

Hi, It looks like the lease program for the QX80 AWD improved again for June. Would you happen to have the new residual value and money factor for June for a 39/10 lease? Thanks.

Base AWD - .00159 and 57%

Numbers on the Limited would be great as well on the same lease. Thanks

Limited AWD - .00188 and 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

danmgy11 said:

I was wondering of you could also provide the current MF, Rev and any incentives for the FWD for 39/15 and 39/12 please.

Thanks  

.00184 and 55% / 57%

No incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you.
  • kshankarkshankar Member Posts: 175
    Hi,
    Can you please provide MF and residual for QX80 RWD for 10K miles 39 months? I don't know if it matters if its a base QX or one with theater and 22 inch wheel and tire package?
    thanks
    KRIS
    kshankar said:

Hi,
    Can you please provide MF and residual for QX80 RWD for 10K miles 39 months? I don't know if it matters if its a base QX or one with theater and 22 inch wheel and tire package?
    thanks
    KRIS

.00184 MF and 58% residual.

All RWD QX80 have the same program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

thank you very much !
  • mkhalil33mkhalil33 Member Posts: 22
    kshankar said:

Hi,
    thanks
    KRIS

Hello
    What about the rates for 15K and 39 months? When do they expire and will 3rd quarter rates be better? Thanks.
    Hello
    What about the rates for 15K and 39 months? When do they expire and will 3rd quarter rates be better? Thanks.
    mkhalil33 said:

Hello

RWD?

.00184 MF and 55% residual. They expire tomorrow.

No insight as to what the new numbers might be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ec1ec1 Member Posts: 74
    Could you provide July MF and residual for 18K/39 months for a 2016 QX80 AWD? Also, are the numbers different for the QX80 Limited? Thanks,
    ec1 said:

Could you provide July MF and residual for 18K/39 months for a 2016 QX80 AWD? Also, are the numbers different for the QX80 Limited? Thanks,

I'm not sure which is which..

The 83216 model, which stickers in the $80K range is .00159 MF and 54% residual for 39/15

The 83416 model, which is in the $70K range is .00188 MF and 47% residual for 39/15.

You'd have to check with the dealer for residual reduction for 18K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi
    Can you please advise of new terms MF, residual and promos for July for RWD 39mo 15K. Thanks in advance.
    mkhalil33 said:

Hi
    Can you please advise of new terms MF, residual and promos for July for RWD 39mo 15K. Thanks in advance.

.00184 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi,
    Is the residual and mf the same for July as it was for June for rwd QX80 10k/39 months? If I recall in June it was .00184 MF and 58% residual.
    thanks
    kshankar said:

Hi,
    Is the residual and mf the same for July as it was for June for rwd QX80 10k/39 months? If I recall in June it was .00184 MF and 58% residual.
    thanks

Same numbers in July.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What's everyone getting quoted for a sales price on the rwd QX80 with 22", theatre and driver's assist? The retail is $72,985 JN8AZ2NF7G9612967. Thanks.
    Michaell
    They are telling me the 39 month rate is 55% on the 2016 qx80 rwd, and even send me a picture (attached)

mkhalil33 said:

Michaell
    They are telling me the 39 month rate is 55% on the 2016 qx80 rwd, and even send me a picture (attached)

Scroll up about 4 posts, and that's the exact answer we gave you, last Thursday.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Mkhalil33,
    I got quoted 10K off the same msrp. This is before negotiations.
  • bignasty1bignasty1 Member Posts: 26
    Kshankar, how much off MSRP did you end up with for your lease?
    I am looking for a base QX AWD with a sticker of 69XXX. What should I target for Cap Cost on the lease? Is 10k off reasonable?
    bignasty1 said:

I am looking for a base QX AWD with a sticker of 69XXX. What should I target for Cap Cost on the lease? Is 10k off reasonable?

We don't track pricing. You can use the tabs at the top of the page to get Edmunds TMV.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

BigNasty1, try www.truecar.com. I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I might wait till the end of July, August, Sept, or skip right to Dec 31. The last day of the year and last day of the quarter.
    Thanks kshankar. I have used True Car and TMV. Just didn't know if that price applied to leases as well. Hoping to get a little better than their prices. I'll let y'all know how I make out tonight.
  • slt2016slt2016 Member Posts: 1
    What are the September '16 MF and residual for a 2016 QX80 4WD (not the limited model) 36 or 39mth lease 10 or 12k. Thanks!
    slt2016 said:

What are the September '16 MF and residual for a 2016 QX80 4WD (not the limited model) 36 or 39mth lease 10 or 12k. Thanks!

.00159 and 56% for both 36/12 or 39/12. Add 1% for 10k

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• carmaster1carmaster1 Member Posts: 62
    What are October 2016 RWD (signature) MF and residual for 39/10? Also any info on max MSD allowed by infiniti? Thanks in advance.