Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen R32 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• tslbmwtslbmw Posts: 166
    The other thing I don't understand is why Edmunds TMV doesn't reflect the incentives....can anyone answer that?
  • 604doc604doc Posts: 182
    I actually drove one yesterday. My local dealer has 3, all blue without nav. I was pretty impressed. It's definitely on my short list. I'm still checking out a couple other cars, so I didn't press the price issue yet. They offered invoice minus incentives right out of the box, so I'm not sure how more room they have to go down. They did agree that the $4,000 is available though.
    I was a bit disappointed that neither blue tooth, nor an ipod adapter are included in the base price, but they are available as a dealer add on. (ipod is included in the nav package)
    I felt the interior materials and fit and finish were excellent, and I think I could seat in those seats all day.
    Have fun with yours! What color did you get?
    Wow! That means you should be able to get the car for a little more than $28K...impressive. I got the exact car you drove...Blue no-nav, I think #1380 of 5000.

I test drove the G37S, 135i & R32 and for $29K, I just couldn't justify the $37K for the 135 or G. And here is the crazy thing, I actually had MORE fun driving the R32 than either of those two cars. The 135i (manual) was wicked fast....but it was so smooth and quiet, it just didn't get my bp up :confuse: ...of course, note that I've owned a 330i and it didn't feel that much different than it; and it certainly didn't look much different, inside or out. And the G37S was impressive with a nice exhaust note, but felt too unrefined. The R32 was the perfect balance between the two. And in ref to the Ipod...that was tough for me as well, but the Sat radio that is standard offers enough choices for music....and that way I don't tire of my Ipod tunes and reserve those for workouts and grass cutting.;)
  • 604doc604doc Posts: 182
    Man, I'm itchin to get that car after hearing from you. I believe the one I drove was 4778 of 5000, or something close to that. You make a good point about the ipod. (I'm trying to talk myself into it I think ;) ) Are you from New England?
    I'm in Richmond, VA.

Which other cars are you looking at?
  • 2008 Volkswagon R32 2100 miles. No Nav. White/ Perfectly like new $25,500' BayWest, Santa Rosa,CA
    :confuse: Do you work for BayWest? Are you selling this vehicle? Did you buy this vehicle? Or is your post just for informational purposes?? :confuse:
  • Does anyone know what incentives are available in November? $2000 dealer cash and $2000 rebate? $500 loyalty cash?

Thanks In Advance
    I haven't seen any incentives listed yet, but I would imagine that you should still be able to pick up a non-nav 08 R32 for somewhere between $28K-29K. I would think the $4K under invoice is still a very good target price.

I now have about 700 miles on mine and I love it. The power combined with the all wheel drive grip is amazing....I'm looking forward to reaching that 1000 mile mark and giving the launch control a try....should be fun. :)
  • MSRP $35,430
    Cap Cost $29,500
    MF .00093
    Res. %55
    Zero out of pocket
    $380 Tax included

Does this sound right?
    you need to direct this question to the host, kyfdx, does this look right to you?

looks like a great deal if your numbers are right.
  • I just test drove an R32 at my local broker here in Portland, Oregon. I have to say these are sweet rides. The one I drove had an cold air in take, strut bar, cupra lip, Koning 18" Wheels, and a flapper mod already done. The car is super clean and is has a real monster under the hood. Check it out at http://www.DAngeloAutoSales.com. The price is fair and they have a bunch of really cool cars in their show room.
  • Can you provide details to this offer?
    -Model Year
    -Term/Mileage per Year
    -State and your tax rate
    -Any acq fee/dispo fees

Thanks. I'm trying to see what kind've deal i could get on one at my VW dealership!
  • Does anybody know the money factor and residuals on the sign and drive lease for the 2008 R32 for December for 10k and 12k miles per year. Thanks
  • I have them...how many months are you looking for?
  • 12 24 30 36 39 42 48 = Term (months)
    64 60 56 52 52 48 45 = residual

for 10k yr add + 3 to residual at desired term
    for 12k yr add + 2 to residual at desired term

Money Factors are
    12 - 39 months / 48 months
    0.0021 / 0.0027

Hope this helps
  • NICE! Did you get it with or without Navi?
  • thanks for the lease numbers, is there better money factors or residuals for the VW sign and drive event for 39 months
    No Navi....I'm not a big fan of the old dvd based nav system in the 08 or older VWs. They have finally seen the light and have a completely new system in the new CC and I'm sure it will be in all the new VWs. So, I basically got my R32 for $2500 under invoice & the 2.9% financing. I was very happy with the deal. I've got just under 2K miles on it now and really love the car. I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing that exhaust note! :shades:
2»
This discussion has been closed.