Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2005 Lexus ES 330

13»

Comments

• setzersetzer Posts: 127
    i just saw a new ES330 about a week ago at the store, it was brand new, probably just got it the day before or something. It's looks nice from the outside
  • Ok maybe I should explain myself about this wow factor that you seem to be hung up on. I dont mean for it to be a flashy car that wherever she goes people gonna be like wow look at that. All Im saying is I want a car that looks nice both from outside and in where people, including herself, are impressed with. My only worry for the ES was that people still think it's a camry and shows similar lines of one. If this is the case, maybe she shouldnt buy this car and maybe buy a Camry...I really dont know. I hope this kind of explains where I am coming from.
  • lenscaplenscap Posts: 854
    "All Im saying is I want a car that looks nice both from outside and in where people, including herself, are impressed with. My only worry for the ES was that people still think it's a camry and shows similar lines of one."

Why are you and your sister so hung up on how impressed people are and what other people think? Get the car she likes best. I have owned various ES 300s for the past nine years and could care less what other people say or think...I love the car and that's all that matters.
  • Why is this forum quiet all of a sudden?
  • alpha01alpha01 Posts: 4,747
    This is not a redesigned vehicle. There are simply some styling and equipment modifications, all of which, IMO, are for the better. I find the car is much more attractive with the 17 inch wheels and tires, and the new rear taillamps are much more attractive.

~alpha
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,902
    Additionally, we've had at least one report of the '05 being purchased, so we'll close this one up and talk again when there's a redesign.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

13»
This discussion has been closed.