Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease info on used 2016 Genesis

tgigliotti12tgigliotti12 Member Posts: 2
edited April 2016 in Hyundai
Hi, my local south florida hyundai dealer has several used 2016 genesis 3.8 with option group 02.and 03.only 900 miles. Seems they bought it at auction as a manufacturer vehicle. msrp of $49000. Anyone know the money factors and residual value on something like this for 36/12 lease? Would the lease cash still be available? Any info would help, thanks

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

Hi, my local south florida hyundai dealer has several used 2016 genesis 3.8 with option group 02.and 03.only 900 miles. Seems they bought it at auction as a manufacturer vehicle. msrp of $49000. Anyone know the money factors and residual value on something like this for 36/12 lease? Would the lease cash still be available? Any info would help, thanks

Most makes lease company vehicles, demos, loaners, etc.. as new cars. Just with a reduction in residual to account for the current mileage. If the cars aren't eligible for the new car program, then you probably can't get a good lease payment.

.00026 MF and 59% residual. $2500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tgigliotti12tgigliotti12 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks you, I'll check with the finance manager...
  • vgupta_98vgupta_98 Member Posts: 12
    Does anyone know the correct lease factors and residual for a 3yr/36K mile lease for the Genesis AWD w/ Signature and Tech in Detroit area? Hyundai is offering employee pricing (E-Plan) for those of us in Detroit. Will Hyundai allow application of the E-Plan pricing offered in Detroit to the leases offered through Hyundai Finance or are the numbers totally different?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    vgupta_98 said:

Does anyone know the correct lease factors and residual for a 3yr/36K mile lease for the Genesis AWD w/ Signature and Tech in Detroit area? Hyundai is offering employee pricing (E-Plan) for those of us in Detroit. Will Hyundai allow application of the E-Plan pricing offered in Detroit to the leases offered through Hyundai Finance or are the numbers totally different?

.00046 MF and 60% residual. $2500 lease cash.

It's most likely the same lease program. Can't tell you how that might affect the pricing offered.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vgupta_98vgupta_98 Member Posts: 12
    Thank you so much. I'm being told that by more than 1 dealer that the E-Plan pricing cannot be applied to the lease program. They tell me money factor is greater and residual lower. I will post whatever I find out...