Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kia Amanti Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• navyairnavyair Posts: 202
    Two questions:
    1. Since it was a rental, did you ever try to use the factory warantee, or just pay out of pocket?

2. What auction site did you use?
  • :confuse: Did $24201 include tax and fees ?
  • The $24201 was the offer for the car,including rebate.
    Add to that taxes, registration, and documentation fees, which as you know, can vary from state to state.
    I'm in Connecticut.
  • Thanks for replying. ;)
    Do you still love the car? Any problems ?
  • Boiler:
    Yes, we still love the car, and the more we travel, the more enjoyable the ride, comfort,and feeling that we got a lot of car and warranty for the money.
    This might be our last new car purchase for ten years/hundred thousand miles as we will be in our seventies by then and I do not believe we will be going out for another vehicle.
    Also, I have one problem with the acceleration, and it seems others are having the same/similar problem which as of this post, does not seem to have a solution or TSB from Kia. I am just waiting and hope it will not cause an accident for me or the others with the same problem. You can see the posts under 'problems'.
  • Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I have a 2005 Kia Amanti that I purchased new. I have had problems with the paint peeling. It need to go into the shop now to be painted, however I think it should have a all new paint job since this will make the 3rd touchup, but the Kia Rep won't approve of it. I let everyone that ask about my car know my opinion that the company won't stand behind their product and I will not buy another Kia because of that.
  • I've bought a new but 1 year old stock('07 Amanti). It ran just 300 mile and everything is like '08

Base plus option below
    Leather pkg
    Sunroof pkg
    Electric stability pkg
    Wheel pkg
    Grey color

Total price - 21,200 (including dealer handling fee + title fee) + Sale's tax

South Carolina
  • What a great deal on that car! I have a similar 2007, and you have snagged a great value with your new car! Enjoy!
2»
This discussion has been closed.