Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Toyota Camry

Comments

• mackabeemackabee Posts: 4,709
    Jeez you don't quit do you? You have no supporting facts for your statements. How many American made and Japan made Camrys have you owned? Personally I've owned three and currently still own two. The first one American made was totalled by a driver who fell asleep at the wheel and rammed the rear end of the car. The other two also one American and one Japanese are still tolling along fine. Is one better built than the other? No. Give it up. Please.
    :sick:
    Mackabee
  • satul96satul96 Posts: 16
    Hey
    Thanks. I will check real invoice price on www.fitzmall.com. What is DOC fee. Are you talking about documnet fee. If yes, I think delaer is charging $360 for document fee. He started with 19444 ( invoice) + 500 ( over invoice) = 19994. I did not agree to that price he dropped $250 and I aksed rebate for $400 as new college graduate. finally he offered 19294 as the final price. I still have not agreed yet. Plus I have this feeling of slight jerk when car starts or at the lower speed (during firts gear change from start). I am waiting if someone experienced the same. I test drove LE auto..
  • bigd58bigd58 Posts: 39
    Cruised by the dealership again last night, can you believe it = I still have yet to set my eyes on a single SE or XLE. Anyway, happened to look at the sticker on a CE, and the $699 SET profit padder wasn't there! I've been under the assumption that was "standard" on all Camrys sent to the Southeast region. The only option was the $199 floor mats. Question = anyone else found they can purchase in the S.E. w/o paying it?
  • camriouscamrious Posts: 7
    Anyone know how much Toyota is discounting 2006s, now that the new 2007s are here?

Looking at 2006 XLE, 4 cyl auto, cloth, sunroof, JBL, steel wheels.

Thanks
  • bartalk3bartalk3 Posts: 692
    The Lexus NAVI has a rear camera. Does the Camry NAVI have it also?
  • ix1is1ix1is1 Posts: 55
    No rear camera but I believe it's the same navi system as the Lexus IS350. My friend has the IS350 and I compared the two, looks and works exactly the same to me.
  • ix1is1ix1is1 Posts: 55
    You should be able to get the '06 at invoice or below easily. Easiest way is to e-mail 5+ Toyota dealers near you and give them the color and options you want and tell them you want it at "insert invoice price here" and you should get an answer real quick.
  • neno8403neno8403 Posts: 49
    I've seen 2 SE's in my area. A blue ribbon one and a magnetic gray one this morning. AMAZING! I will have mine within the next month so i'm not a jealous as I used to be.
  • mackabeemackabee Posts: 4,709
    Provided you can find one you should be able to get it at invoice less any rebates or dealer incentives depending on which area of the country you are in.
    Mackabee
    :shades:
  • I Love my new SUper White CAMRY LE. Going to put on my Lucre 20's this week. One thing i would like to ask you guys if you know how i can change the message "Welcome to Camry" that pops up when you start your vechicle.? PLease reply .THANK YOU :)
  • tuffytuffy Posts: 63
    Has anyone seen any 2007 XLEs in Barcelona Red. I can only fine the SE and LE in Barcelona Red. Is Toyota going to make any red XLE this year?
  • kdhspyderkdhspyder Posts: 7,160
    We have 3 on the lot right now but they do go fast. The Red is striking, but so is the Blue Ribbon and the Magnetic Grey :shades:
  • fsowirlesfsowirles Posts: 195
    Funny, because I got the exact set of options that I wanted in my Camry.
  • supergoopsupergoop Posts: 46
    Yes, Toyota is making red XLE's. Here is a pic:
  • jbolltjbollt Posts: 734
    From my experience, color on a specific trim level can be a regional issue also.(like option packages) I wanted (and bought) an 05 Highlander Limited in red last year, and that combo was not available in all areas, but luckily it was in my area..AZ. In other areas, (like so California, as an example, red was only on the base highlanders, per the Toyota website.)
  • gbabalukgbabaluk Posts: 70
    I tried to convince my wife to get her 2007 SE V6 in the "red" colour and she said this very sternly, "only BOYS buy red cars"! Hence, she has ordered the Titanium silver.
    Anyway, the red looks pretty good. There are No red ones in Winnipeg, which made her decision very easy, can't see or drive one, don't buy one!
    Have a great day;
  • poorcruzerpoorcruzer Posts: 141
    Great picture but doesn't an XLE trim car come with aluminum rims? For 37,000 plus large, it should.
  • njeraldnjerald Posts: 688
    They are 8 spoke alloy wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For XLE 4 cyl.

Less than $25,000 US loaded w/o NAV.

$26,000 w/NAV.
  • supergoopsupergoop Posts: 46
    The rims shown in the pic above are aluminum/alloy rims. You can tell it's a XLE because the front grille is colour matched with chrome.

Also, in Canada, XLE is V6 only, but in the U.S., you can get XLE with a L4 engine.
  • poorcruzerpoorcruzer Posts: 141
    My humble mistake. At first glance they looked like the LE's spoked steel rim covers. Yikes, certain southerners are a mite bit touchy at this forum site. Nice to see there are RABID Toyota fans. Hey, for the good news. At the rate our dollar is rising against the U.S green back we should go and buy all the American Camrys. Or do we want the Japanese Camrys, I forget. ;)